• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bungo Stray Dogs

LukasLion

Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, doing an interest check to see if anyone is down to do something with this show. I'm right now really interested in doing Atsushi x Akutagawa, or Chuuya x Akutagawa content, which I know the latter is a rarer combination. Dms are open, though for the actually RP I would prefer to move to discord for that.

Bump! Also willing to do Dazai x Akutagawa or Dazai x Chuuya content! DM if interested!

Hello, I'm Nora and I'm very new to this site so I don't exactly know what I'm doing and mostly just experimenting aha, but I am a 18+ year old roleplayer and I've been roleplaying for 10 years or so (since I was like 13ish), I write in third person and a very descriptive roleplayer. I usually match my partners lines, so I don't mind longer or shorter replies (though I prefer at least a paragraph, otherwise I may get bored easily with a couple of sentences or one sentence.)

I am very interested in a Akutagawa x Atsushi roleplay or a Dazai x Chuuya, I can play any character you'd prefer me to be, and I love both of these pairings!

Hello, I'm Nora and I'm very new to this site so I don't exactly know what I'm doing and mostly just experimenting aha, but I am a 18+ year old roleplayer and I've been roleplaying for 10 years or so (since I was like 13ish), I write in third person and a very descriptive roleplayer. I usually match my partners lines, so I don't mind longer or shorter replies (though I prefer at least a paragraph, otherwise I may get bored easily with a couple of sentences or one sentence.)

I am very interested in a Akutagawa x Atsushi roleplay or a Dazai x Chuuya, I can play any character you'd prefer me to be, and I love both of these pairings!
Sent you a dm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back