• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bullworth Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
yo im back and awake what have i missed

Also are we going to discuss who shares classes? Usually on the first day, most schools have an opening ceremony to introduce the new year, right? So are we all going to show up to that? Lol I could be wrong bout that doe

Also are we going to discuss who shares classes? Usually on the first day, most schools have an opening ceremony to introduce the new year, right? So are we all going to show up to that? Lol I could be wrong bout that doe
I don't know about other countries but where I am from students have a sort of 'orientation' tour where they can come see the school and have...well a tour of the school, its usually before they actually enroll so by the time the classes start they know where what is and how things work. On the first day there isn't anything special like ceremonies we just go to class, they make a short welcoming announcement and tell the students if they need anything to turn to a professor and that's usually it. Well and the first years go through a sort of 'hell week' where they are hazed a little and have to do some stuff the seniors ask them to like cleaning up classrooms and other stuff like that. But that's just here xD I don't know how it's in other countries :)

I don't know about other countries but where I am from students have a sort of 'orientation' tour where they can come see the school and have...well a tour of the school, its usually before they actually enroll so by the time the classes start they know where what is and how things work. On the first day there isn't anything special like ceremonies we just go to class, they make a short welcoming announcement and tell the students if they need anything to turn to a professor and that's usually it. Well and the first years go through a sort of 'hell week' where they are hazed a little and have to do some stuff the seniors ask them to like cleaning up classrooms and other stuff like that. But that's just here xD I don't know how it's in other countries :)
Oh okay, thank you!

But I dont know what was planned for the first day in this RP since I didnt see/read anything about what the 'customs' and stuff like that are at bullworth, or rather if there is a welcoming ceremony or something... So I guess I wrote much but wasnt helpful xD

I like the sound of an opening ceremony where Aki comes in like "lmao the emperor is back, bow to me"

Oh god lmao so much to reply to xD I'm at a con lol

But yes there are uniforms. The standard uniform for both girls and boys consists of a white dress shirt and dress shoes. The school has official sweaters and sweater vests that can be optionally worn over their dress shirts, in different colors. Girls are usually found wearing skirts while boys wear khaki pants or dress slacks. Ties are not mandatory. The sweater vests come in different colors: blue, teal, dark teal, and kelly green.

As for the classes...yeah we can discuss that lmao. In the game you just had one class perday but we can do like the main ones each day then like art, ect can just be each day or like once a week or something. Idk, give me ideas.

I figured the first day could be just sort of like a 'get back into the routine' type of thing. They can have an opening ceremony if we want to.

Kinda like a shark and those little fishy fish things? The shark (you) give the fishy fish things (me) protection (from bullies) while the fishy fish things help clean (help you with academic stuff) the shark? However maybe they don't get along in the beginning, maybe I hear you having a heated argument with your mum or something like that because of your failing grades. I offer to help you out and say that I'm trying to help my mother too, they end up having a discrete friendship?

sorry for the late reply, but yeah! you had me at little fishy fish things lmao

Dude, I feel that it's been so hot here that my eyes are fucking sweating.

Jk but ya know...gotta exaggerate it. XD

It's ridiculous. Luckily I got a pool xD so I'm bout to just chill back there and relax while on my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back