• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bullworth Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
What time should the opening ceremony begin? I feel like it would be a good way to round up all the characters for some interactions

Okay so, the person whom applied for the female jock position won't be able to do this RP, so I'll have to open that spot up.

No biggie someone will take it, if not I can do it. I'll post the CS for her tonight if nobody takes her by the time I get off work.

I know for a fact MC Raven isn't going into the actual ceremony. She still has to put her bags and what not up, but I'm thinking the ceremony could last for like an hour or so and she could catch it at the end or something just long enough to get an invite from someone to Maddi's party

Damn I didn't get any notifications again... missed pages of ooc posts :S well and there is the fact that I have no idea what to post next since it seems I have jumped forward a bit and my OC is the only one going to classes xD lol sorry about that... communications and such, I guess I will just wait till things move along a bit more and slip back in :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back