• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Bulera Academy

thoroughfare

sun bleached fly
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is based on a roleplay I participated in a long time ago, sadly I don't remember who made it or the title.

Anyways, basically it's a little bit of a spin on Pretty Little Liars. A group of teens (18-20) go to an academy, Bulera Academy. They all have secrets, no matter how big or small. They also all have Twitters (You'd have to crate a Twitter account for your character to participate) There is one account, let's say the name is Bulera Bastard, this person gives subtle hints to the character's secrets on Twitter, basically they try to ruin everyone's lives. The roleplay will still be here, but the characters must interact on Twitter too. The roleplay will start out as a normal group of teens going to college, then it will gradually get more awkward/dangerous because of Bulera bastard

Reply if interested!

Interesting, I'll keep an eye on this.

Love the idea of the interactions.

Would there be like, set events and stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back