• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Building Heroes from a Mutant Family

Coffee Cup

Working Title
Hello, I am Looking for 3-4 long-term writers interested in building, developing characters and expanding a world with humans, mutants, yokai, and/or aliens (inspired by TMNT Rise). This is not intended to be a fandom/fanfiction roleplay, so canon characters from the show referenced will not be present. You do not have to know the show to participate and enjoy the roleplay. 😁

The characters will be four sisters based on feline mythical beasts such as the Chimera, Sphinx, Manticore, and Griffin. A parental figure/teacher, which may be based on anything. These characters are a quartet of budding young adults that also are taught "cool" self-defense or "badass" "ninja" training by their parental figure/teacher who is also learning how to train/parent themselves. There is a preference for the sisters' names to be Egyptian, Greek, or Latin. We will work together to build their background (such as how they became mutants) and challenges, decide ages, "episodes." Found family, COA, slice of life, action/fights, angst, blood, trauma are all aspects that will be a part of the roleplay. Please be mature.
More characters can be created later too.

If interested please be able to write a few paragraphs per post, something for others to be able to work off with; one liners aren't acceptable. Relatively good grammar, spelling, some mistakes are okay but not a post is filled with typos. Communicate. We all have a life, I understand that, so do you, we can work with each other if we communicate- just like any good team! :D

We can determine whether there's a preference for on-site chat, or discord (personally I do prefer discord, even VC for something like this if you are as well). Please let me know here or if you must, dms, if you are interested.

Ooo. Sphinx and Chimera-based mutants. Intriguing. I don't like being the first to indicate interest, but I had ideas for a Sphinx-based mutant a while back or can think of a few for Chimera. So I guess I might as well say I'm potentially interested.

This actually looks pretty interesting, big fan of TMNT, although I have watched this series specifically, but the world around them is always a good read. I'm in.

This looks interesting! I would be down to fill up whichever hasn't been taken up yet. Been a while since I've watched anything about TMNT but I've loved it as a child.

Currently I have 3 interested besides you, only Mayali has expressed specifically playing a sphinx/chimera sibling so this leaves 2 siblings and the parent/teacher figure being available; I'll go ahead and add you to the group message.

There's also the possibility someone may fall out of interest so if anyone else is interested please still dm or tell me in some way, there may be more character later to add to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back