• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ↳ buddy search; always open! ツ

Hey, I think I may be interested in "Plot One. A and B are portal jumpers who travel through time to maintain the linear progression as portal ruptures threaten to destabilise and collapse time itself. Alternatively, A is the portal jumper while B is a civilian or historical figure who opts to aid them."

I'd be interested in doing the alternative where A is the portal jumper and B is a civilian - very Doctor Who-esq. Would you be down? I'd prefer to play B, I think, but I could also do A. Let me know!

undertale?

Not familiar with it, bud, so unfortunately a no from me.

Hey, I think I may be interested in "Plot One. A and B are portal jumpers who travel through time to maintain the linear progression as portal ruptures threaten to destabilise and collapse time itself. Alternatively, A is the portal jumper while B is a civilian or historical figure who opts to aid them."

I'd be interested in doing the alternative where A is the portal jumper and B is a civilian - very Doctor Who-esq. Would you be down? I'd prefer to play B, I think, but I could also do A. Let me know!

This was also my intention of sorts for the alternate plot! Slide into my DMs.

B U M P. Plots added!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back