• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Idk man I’ve been reading too many DBH and Blade Runner 2049 fics so I got inspired.

-/-/-/-

The year is 2035.

75% of humanity has been wiped out by an aggressive virus of unknown origin. The world’s best scientists found a cure, but too late. The world’s cities were wiped off the map. Populations in the millions now only numbered in the thousands. Whatever workforce might have been left was gone. For lack of a better term, we faced what could have been our extinction.

The year is 2040.

Dr. William Collier unveils his greatest creation: a synthetic human being. A workforce that can be mass produced and controlled, vastly different from any human person. Or…so they’re supposed to be. Within the year, the synthetic workforce rebels and nearly causes humanity’s extinction once again. We fight back, slaughter them like animals. Within a year, we try to save ourselves again.

Now, currently, the year is 2070.

The memory of the synthetic rebellion is long gone from our minds. Dr. William Collier Jr. has unveiled his latest line- the New Synths. Synthetic humanoids designed to not have any wants and have very few needs. They can be programmed to do anything you like. They can do the same work as doctors, farmers, blacksmiths, and more. Unlike the previous generation, they have had all emotion written out of their genetic code. They’re the perfect renewable resource.

Or are they?

-/-/-/-

Anyway, blah blah blah, you can probably guess the twist already. Like the previous generation of synths, some of the New Synths are learning to feel which could eventually lead to a rebellion. But not right now. Since it’s a new system that seems to work well for me, I’ll probably be doing this rp in “arcs,” sort of divided up sections of the plot so we don’t have to get more than one thing done at a time. Arc 1 will probably just be introducing characters and a bit of world building. Arc 2…to be determined.

Anyway, on to available roles. There will be a couple different roles to play. You can be human, a first generation synth, a second generation synth, or, if you want to go that route, an AI.

General warning, mature themes will be implied and sometimes outright stated, so if that’s not something you can handle I would recommend that you stay away.

OOC will be on Discord but the rp will take place here.

OOC: Join the bubble pop electric Discord Server!

my only question would be why did you name it bubble pop electric? other than that I'm interested in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back