• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom bts rp search!

underoos

you're gonna go far, kid
I'd love to get into some well written, well plotted roleplays!
I work 3-6 days a week, usually closing shifts and my schedule is quite hectic. I try to reply at least once a day (and more often on my days off). I would love the same from the partner I roleplay with. I'm semi-literate; I write one to two paragraphs per post and more if the inspiration hits. I also write in third person.

So basically, in return, I just ask for no one-liners and a post a day! This would help our rp go smoothly c:

I'm mainly looking for an OCxmember roleplay and I would more than gladly double! I can play any of the members for you and in return, I'd like you to play Seokjin or Jungkook!

I'd also be down for memberxmember depending on what ship it is.

I have plenty of ideas as to where we can take the roleplay whether it's regular (idols) or an AU. So PM me!

I work 3-6 days a week, usually closing shifts and my schedule is quite hectic. I try to reply at least once a day (and more often on my days off). I would love the same from the partner I roleplay with. I'm semi-literate; I write one to two paragraphs per post and more if the inspiration hits. I also write in third person.

So basically, in return, I just ask for no one-liners and a post a day! This would help our rp go smoothly c:

I'm mainly looking for an OCxmember roleplay and I would more than gladly double! I can play any of the members for you and in return, I'd like you to play Seokjin or Jungkook!

I have plenty of ideas as to where we can take the roleplay whether it's regular (idols) or an AU. So PM me!
I'm super interested! Are you still looking?

which memberxmember ships are you into?

which memberxmember ships are you into?
Usually anything with Jungkook or Jimin, but I'm also fond of pretty much any other ship. I wrote this post a while ago and I wasn't looking much for memberxmember, but now I'd be okay with practically anything. So if you're down for anything, just let me know.

Usually anything with Jungkook or Jimin, but I'm also fond of pretty much any other ship. I wrote this post a while ago and I wasn't looking much for memberxmember, but now I'd be okay with practically anything. So if you're down for anything, just let me know.

okay, i'm interested. pm me, and i'll tell you my preferred pairings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back