• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

BTS roleplay?

Jeon Jungkook

Anybody interested in doing a BTS role-play?

I don’t mind whether you’re an OC, a BTS member or another KPOP band member.

I also don’t mind if you want it to be a romantic Role-play or just friends, it doesn’t phase me. Though I do believe the characters must have chemistry.

Anyone interested?

I also don’t mind if you want it to be a romantic Role-play or just friends, it doesn’t phase me. Though I do believe the characters must have chemistry.

Anyone interested?
May we roleplay?

I'd love to roleplay with you, shoot me a pm if you're up for it and we can work out the details and such then :)

Hey, I'm super interested in this if you're still open! I'd love to do a romance between Jimin or Jungkook and my OC (who's faceclaim/playby is probably going to be an idol, either IU or Suzy from Miss A). If you're interested, let me know! Just PM me and we can discuss the details (I'm a new member so I can't start messages)!

Anyone interested?

me!💙

Anyone interested?
Can we roleplay??

Anyone interested?
yo wanna roleplay?

Anyone interested?
yes

Anyone interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back