• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BROWN/STONE: A Demigod Roleplay --[IC]--

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

d1uni5ys24si3o

One Thousand Club
BROWN/STONE
Chapter One: I'm a DEMIGOD!?

IC Rules
  • In every post, indicate the location of your character and tag whoever is directly concerned with the post.
  • It is highly encouraged to read every post, out of respect for the efforts each role-player puts into creating a good post and also to avoid asking for recaps in OOC all the time.
  • Character death is possible.
    • That does not mean you are allowed to kill someone's main for the fun. Permission (whether GMs or Role-player) must be asked prior to any CD.
  • if anyone has any issue report to the GM first. Don't up and leave.
  • Posting Pace: one reply per three days
    • In a situation where you hold up a person, after three days, that role-player may choose to proceed without you.
    • After two weeks of complete non-notified inactivity, you will be considered inactive. Please notify if you need a hiatus or you drop out (I won't be mad, promise).
  • Last but not least, we encourage you to have fun, to come forward if you have any creative storylines you would like to integrate whether it focuses your own character development or the stories development. Every character should have it's little spotlight!

DO NOT POST BELOW UNTIL SAID OTHER WISE​

Last edited:
giphy.gif

“The gods envy us. They envy us because we’re mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we’re doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.” - Homer; The Iliad

BROWN/STONE
Chapter One: A Demigod Complex

05:36 - Western Saharan Desert

It seemed as the whole surface of the desert were rising in obedience to some upthrusting force from beneath. The sky began to shut out, all but the nearest camels faded from view. The universe was filled with biting legions of torment as if through some great monster of fabled size and unearthly power were puffing out these hurtling blasts of sand upon them.

The pace of the legion quickened before it took an abrupt stop. The commander at the front, arm raised as the eyes of the sinner stared at a large fracture in the otherwise solid cliff. The man with pitch black hair looked at the commander next to him,

“Kill two birds with one stone,” he said with crossed arms as his lip shaped a curve upward.

That large fracture served as entrance to a cave. The distinct change in atmosphere was immediately apparent for the two young women escaping the immediate threat outside of these confined walls. The cave’s cold, damp climate was an abrupt contradiction to the warm, dry air they left behind.

The wounded priestess let out a gritted scream as she looked under her hand to see her bleeding wound.

“Please let me see, Seraphine...” the brunette said as she kneeled beside her. Wounds of battle was apparent on the brunette’s face. She had fought for so long, but nothing compared to this amount of force.

“By Sotera… I’ve failed you,” she said as her heart sank. Her eyes watered but a hand reached for her cheek.

“You’ve done no such thing,” she said. Her breath shortening with each passing second. “The sisters of fate have chosen this path for me…It is an honor for me to cross the river of Styx and meet the prince of the underworld…” she said as her hand weakly fell to the ground. The eyes of the dying priestess closed as she took in her last few breaths. “Now, go… It is not your time.” she whispered. “Warn them for me, warn them of his evils…” she urged as she cried knowing she was between the worlds. Seraphina opened her eyes for the last time “Please sing my favorite song…Adelfi,” She pleaded. The brunette bite her lips and accepted her request. Her angelic voice filled the relaxing silence of the caves, the notes echoing into the abyss… beautiful and angelic.

“As long as you live, shine
Let nothing grieve you beyond measure
For your life is short
And time will its toll”​

She could practically feel the soul leaving the body. A single tear trailed down only to drop on the Seraphine’s cheek. “I’ll avenge you… I’ll avenge you I promise!” The young brunette choked out between her sobs before looking through the crack. Faint figures could be scene from afar and she immediately stood up. They already found them. She had no time to grieve, not right now, not until the heroes knew. Her hand clenched in pain but she had a responsibility and it required her to be alive. With a decisive focus, she knew that Seraphine would want her to escape and she just so happened to know where that cave led or hoped.

___________________________________________________________________________________​

-MdCIMSD8y-nYlRDnUuC3XVVZj5oII2qZ-h2NtmbB8ETXEs_WQVX5rKj76rChLO--_Pz6c38YK7WbmakbEb3Ki7Ers-qjDH-OGpsnVkIfsBYzo1bxFKN2eWPD8F3XZ7lv1sgYLHw

A week later...
09:13 - University of Toronto, Canada

The sun seemed to be trapped in the narrow streets, an even in the shadows the heat still lingered. Already sweating, Jason burst back out on the street shirtless. “Goddammit, drinking cold water in this temperature would be such a luxury!” he said as he pulled out a coffee crisp chocolate bar. He took a bite as he walked beside his cousin.

“Talk about it,” she said as she opened the trunk where all of his luggages were. “Hey Jason?” she asked as she leaned against her car, looking at him from across. The young man turned and looked at her frowning, “Yeah?” he asked.

“Since you are new around here and now living at the fraternity, I’m sure you will need a break of some sort. So, don’t worry about coming to work this week. I’m giving you off,” she said with a smile.

Eyes wide open, “Wait for real?” he asked.

“Ye for real. Your probably gonna want to hang out with your new brothers of the fraternity,” She laughed as she started pulling out his luggage. Jason immediately helped her out with the widest grin ever.

“Shit thanks Emma!” he said with a smile actually excited. “I owe you one… I guess I’m grateful. Honestly, thanks!” he ecstatically said as he pulled out his luggage handle. A small smile plastered on his face, he could not believe what he heard. He’d been working for four months straight, non-stop for him to make end meet with all these new bills. He wanted to take off but he could never ask her out of guilt. She didn’t have enough employees doing graveyard shift and he didn’t want to put her in trouble.

Emma laughed as she waved at him, “I owe you one Jason. You’ve been helping me out all summer, it’s the least I could do.” she said with a smile. “Anyways, I have to bring the kids to school. Call me once in a while? Don’t be shy to pay a visit too.” she proposed.

“Yeah for sure! See ya!” he said with a smile. He waved at his cousin and her little kids in the back seat. He waited until they left before turning around to see the bustling campus.

It was the first day of university, first day of class in this huge metropolis. It was nothing like Alberta which was mostly farms and large oil fields with the occasional suburbs. Wearing nothing but his jeans and Calgary flames cap, he walked down the boulevard pulling what little he has… He somehow found this random fraternity add called Alpha Chi Omega. It was so cheap and quite beautiful… The leader was charismatic, engaging, it really seemed good. Apparently they had quite a history but in all honesty, Jason didn’t really care about the reputation of the fraternity? He was just there to have some place to sleep and maybe one or two friends. It was close to everything and compared to all other housing offered by the school, this one was by far the best.

Beside, a little voice told him that it would be a great place.

“Alpha...Alpha Chi Omega. Ah! Here it is,” he said as he looked at a large brownstone on a corner street surrounded by large trees, darkened windows and the logo right next to the door.

Jason dragged his luggage up the few steps before knocking on the door impatiently. He was a bit nervous, there was no denying it. It was nerve wracking to meet so many people at once and it was the first day of school… He didn’t know with who he was, how the interior really looked like… he was really hoping that it wouldn't be too disgusting. They often embellished the locations. The pictures showed that it was pretty basic, small garden, small rooms but the basic was there… Hopefully it was at least half good.

As the door slowly creaked opened, Jason bite his lip and smiled before shoving his hand forward. “Hi, I’m Jason. Nice to meet you,” he said.

GM Notes
  • Your character somehow ends up going to that brownstone by any medium you feel suits your character.
  • You can already be there from the night before or later on IC day but do not move forward time by more than 10 minutes in the future without indicating at the top of the post and confirming with me.
  • If your character has been in Brownstone for more than two days already, he probably will know of his identity. Message me if you want to take that route.
  • If you have any other creative ideas, talk about OOC! I'm open to almost everything : )
  • Please re-read the IC rules to avoid stupid mistakes (like the tracker and pace).
  • Hopefully you loved the opening post! NOW LET THE ROLEPLAY BEGIN!

TAGS: Ladyvix Ladyvix erzulie erzulie Maree Maree Feyrie Feyrie Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Shadow Shadow

Willow Labelle

Swimming always put Willow in a better mood especially on mornings as hot as this one. There was just something calming about gliding through the water. Well as long as she could see the bottom and that water was in a pool. Any other body of water just kind of freaked her out completely. The pool wasn't really anything special as it just looked like every generic college swimming pool. Surprisingly Willow had the pool mostly to herself. One or two people came and went, but besides that, it was relatively empty. She guessed that it was because every other sane person was settling into their dorm. She had dumped her suitcases in her dorm earlier that morning so she could explore.

Suddenly things were eerily silent. Willow could have sworn she could hear people shouting outside the building a moment ago, but now there was nothing, not even the sound of pumps. She slowly rose from the water and walked over to where she had thrown her bag. The hairs on the back of her neck were standing up, and she wanted to get out of their as soon as possible. Her hands shook slightly as she pushed open the door to the changing rooms. She didn't like this uneasy feeling that was developing in her stomach she wasn't gonna bother with getting changed. She pulled on her shirt and wrapped her towel around her waist. She whipped around quickly, swearing she heard footsteps. Her mind was just playing tricks on her because things were still silent, the only sounds were coming from her. She sat down on the bench and ran her fingers through her hair as she tried to calm herself. She was just paranoid there was nothing in there with her. Out of nowhere, there was a hand over her mouth, and she was being pulled backwards.

Willow's eyes fluttered open, and she quickly shot up into a sitting position. Why was she laying on a bench in an entrance hall? She slowly looked around the room before her eyes fell on a beautiful woman who was talking to someone who looked like her assistant. They didn't seem to notice she was awake yet, so she took the time to take in her surroundings. She must have fainted in the changing rooms, so she was brought here. But if she fainted why was she lying on a bench and not a hospital bed or something. Oh, how she was so unbelievably confused but at least she wasn't hot anymore. One of the many perks of fainting in a wet bikini. One of the assistants realised that she was awake and rushed over with a paper cup filled with water. "Thanks.." she trailed off still struggling to take anything in.

"Oh, you must be terribly confused but don't worry everything will be explained when the rest of the guests arrive" she spoke in an almost melodic tone that was slightly entrancing. Willow was quick to snap out of it when she realised what she had said. Rest of the guests implies that she was a guest as well and that they had been expecting her. But how could that be when she was only there because she had fainted.

"I know you might feel a bit iffy about us seeing as you were kind of forcefully brought here some would say kidnap, but we can explain everything" The woman used the same entrancing tone, but this time it had no effect as Willow shot to her feet at her words. They had kidnapped her... So there was something in the changing rooms with her! This could not be legal at all. But they looked so professional, she didn't understand why the need to kidnap teenagers. She spun around and started aiming for the door she was not going to deal with this bullshit, not today.

"We had no other means of getting you here. You wanted nothing to do with the sorority invite or the breakfast with the heads of the university" The woman tried to explain, but Willow pretended not to hear her and kept walking. There was no way she was going to listen to an insane lady who had her kidnapped. She put her hand on the door ready to open it and walk out.

"Your father wanted you here" the woman's words caused Willow to freeze and turn around. "I can tell you all about him. Everything your parents wouldn't if you stay I can help you open a part of you that you have never known" as the woman talked she could tell she was speaking the truth.

"Okay, I'll stay," Willow said as she sat down on a bench beside the door. The woman seemed pleased and quickly rushed away. She didn't know how to feel at that moment. She had been kidnapped and taken to a weird place where they said her father wanted her here. There was no harm in staying to find out what was going on. It wasn't like they hurt her or did anything malicious, so there wasn't any real need to be too upset. She would just keep her guard up until she found out more information about the place. She was pulled from her thoughts as someone knocked on the door. The assistants didn't seem to notice once again, so she opened the door herself.

Willow didn't know what she expected to find when she opened the door, but she was a little shocked to see a shirtless male introducing himself to her. "Hi, I'm Willow," she said as she shook his hand. With everything that had happened the fact she was just wearing a wet bikini with a white shirt had slipped her mind. At that moment was when her brain decided to remember causing her cheeks to flush pink as she moved to the side so the male could enter, how embarrassing.

"Sorry for my appearance I didn't exactly plan on being the welcoming committee or coming here without a change of clothes," Willow said as she sat back down on the bench. On the bright side, she was quite fit so she wasn't uncomfortable showing her body off and it also meant she wouldn't get too hot.

8:30 am - University of Toronto, Canada. Tagged: D d1uni5ys24si3o
coding by cychotic

8:30 am - University of Toronto, Canada

Swimming always put Willow in a better mood especially on mornings as hot as this one. There was just something calming about gliding through the water. Well as long as she could see the bottom and that water was in a pool. Any other body of water just kind of freaked her out completely. The pool wasn't really anything special as it just looked like every generic college swimming pool. Surprisingly Willow had the pool mostly to herself. One or two people came and went, but besides that, it was relatively empty. She guessed that it was because every other sane person was settling into their dorm. She had dumped her suitcases in her dorm earlier that morning so she could explore.

Suddenly things were eerily silent. Willow could have sworn she could hear people shouting outside the building a moment ago, but now there was nothing, not even the sound of pumps. She slowly rose from the water and walked over to where she had thrown her bag. The hairs on the back of her neck were standing up, and she wanted to get out of their as soon as possible. Her hands shook slightly as she pushed open the door to the changing rooms. She didn't like this uneasy feeling that was developing in her stomach she wasn't gonna bother with getting changed. She pulled on her shirt and wrapped her towel around her waist. She whipped around quickly, swearing she heard footsteps. Her mind was just playing tricks on her because things were still silent, the only sounds were coming from her. She sat down on the bench and ran her fingers through her hair as she tried to calm herself. She was just paranoid there was nothing in there with her. Out of nowhere, there was a hand over her mouth, and she was being pulled backwards.

Willow's eyes fluttered open, and she quickly shot up into a sitting position. Why was she laying on a bench in an entrance hall? She slowly looked around the room before her eyes fell on a beautiful woman who was talking to someone who looked like her assistant. They didn't seem to notice she was awake yet, so she took the time to take in her surroundings. She must have fainted in the changing rooms, so she was brought here. But if she fainted why was she lying on a bench and not a hospital bed or something. Oh, how she was so unbelievably confused but at least she wasn't hot anymore. One of the many perks of fainting in a wet bikini. One of the assistants realised that she was awake and rushed over with a paper cup filled with water. "Thanks.." she trailed off still struggling to take anything in.

"Oh, you must be terribly confused but don't worry everything will be explained when the rest of the guests arrive" she spoke in an almost melodic tone that was slightly entrancing. Willow was quick to snap out of it when she realised what she had said. Rest of the guests implies that she was a guest as well and that they had been expecting her. But how could that be when she was only there because she had fainted.

"I know you might feel a bit iffy about us seeing as you were kind of forcefully brought here some would say kidnap, but we can explain everything" The woman used the same entrancing tone, but this time it had no effect as Willow shot to her feet at her words. They had kidnapped her... So there was something in the changing rooms with her! This could not be legal at all. But they looked so professional, she didn't understand why the need to kidnap teenagers. She spun around and started aiming for the door she was not going to deal with this bullshit, not today.

"We had no other means of getting you here. You wanted nothing to do with the sorority invite or the breakfast with the heads of the university" The woman tried to explain, but Willow pretended not to hear her and kept walking. There was no way she was going to listen to an insane lady who had her kidnapped. She put her hand on the door ready to open it and walk out.

"Your father wanted you here" the woman's words caused Willow to freeze and turn around. "I can tell you all about him. Everything your parents wouldn't if you stay I can help you open a part of you that you have never known" as the woman talked she could tell she was speaking the truth.

"Okay, I'll stay," Willow said as she sat down on a bench beside the door. The woman seemed pleased and quickly rushed away. She didn't know how to feel at that moment. She had been kidnapped and taken to a weird place where they said her father wanted her here. There was no harm in staying to find out what was going on. It wasn't like they hurt her or did anything malicious, so there wasn't any real need to be too upset. She would just keep her guard up until she found out more information about the place. She was pulled from her thoughts as someone knocked on the door. The assistants didn't seem to notice once again, so she opened the door herself.

Willow didn't know what she expected to find when she opened the door, but she was a little shocked to see a shirtless male introducing himself to her. "Hi, I'm Willow," she said as she shook his hand. With everything that had happened the fact she was just wearing a wet bikini with a white shirt had slipped her mind. At that moment was when her brain decided to remember causing her cheeks to flush pink as she moved to the side so the male could enter, how embarrassing.

"Sorry for my appearance I didn't exactly plan on being the welcoming committee or coming here without a change of clothes," Willow said as she sat back down on the bench. On the bright side, she was quite fit so she wasn't uncomfortable showing her body off and it also meant she wouldn't get too hot.

Maximus McMillan
Max wiped his brow as the sun beat down on him. His unruly black hair was always a problem in summer, but add in an abnormally hot day doing construction work and the large male couldn't help but be coated in sweat. Grabbing his water bottle from the cooler, Max quickly downed a large portion of it, drenching his face with the cool liquid. "What a day to be working outside." Max mumbled to nobody in particular. Everyone else had gone on break and Max really didn't feel like joining them today. After all, he knew that eventually the conversation would turn to why Max didn't date, hang out with friends, or well do anything besides work. They just couldn't understand that Max wanted to help his mom get back on her feet so that SHE could go out on dates or leave the country and possibly find Max's father to rekindle what they had.

With his work for the day done, Max stepped off site and started heading towards the hot dog vendor that he frequented dressed in a pair of sneakers, some jeans and a tank top that did nothing to hide his impressive physique. As he approached though, he saw a woman walking down the street. She seemed to be irate as she was muttering to herself, however, nobody was getting in the woman's way as the mere aura around her kept them at bay. "Can't believe he'd go and do this AGAIN! Oh who am I kidding I know what kind of man my husband is." She grumbled as she passed by Maximus. As soon as he thought she was gone though, he felt a hand on his shoulder. "You, hold still." She spoke with an authority that stopped even the 6'9" behemoth that was Max. She leaned in and seemed to breathe in his scent. "I'd recognize this smell anywhere." She smirked while looking at Max.

"I'm sorry if my smell bothered you. I was working at the site over there and well, it's hot." He mumbled an apology, unable to handle the woman's beauty. However, the beauty felt oddly familiar like he'd seen it before, but there was no way. He'd never met a woman that looked like this one. Not even the gentlemen clubs had women that had this aura of power and awe. With the woman still standing there looking at him, Max felt uncomfortable. He looked about but noticed that everyone was seeming to ignore the pair of them. Moving around them as if they weren't even there.

"Sorry if this is intrusive of me. But, who's your father?" The woman asked with a gentle smile that seemed to relax Max's body. He wasn't exactly sure why THAT was the question she decided to ask him, but Max felt no bother in answering. He was proud of his mother's ability to raise him on his own and how they were as close as family could be.

"I don't know. My mother says that she met him while she was visiting southern Europe." Max shrugged as the woman's reaction was different than anything he'd expected. Her eyes lit up like fireworks. It made him feel even more uncomfortable, but as he tried to pull away from her, her grip seemed to strengthen to inhuman levels. "Um, I normally don't mind talking about this, but the attention is a bit......unnerving." He looked away as the woman held tighter.

"I'm sorry. But I just have a feeling that you'll want to come with me." The woman didn't give Max much of a choice as he was pulled along through the crowds. The woman eventually settled in at his side and although she let go of his arm, Max didn't feel the urge to escape anymore. She wasn't forcibly dragging him anymore and she seemed to be in better spirits. If his mere company could do that, well Max was happy to oblige her. "Tell me, what do you know about the Greek gods?"

"A lot actually. I've spent the last few years of my life learning as much about the mythos as I could." The woman seemed pleased with his answer. A soft hum started to slip through her lips as they meandered down the streets until they came to a brownstone. "Where are we?"

"Well, young man. You are at the crossroads of fate." The woman faced him again. "You can enter into that building and learn so much more about who you are, and what you're capable of or you can head back down that way." The woman pointed and there was a road full of people to the point that you couldn't tell one person from another. "It's the life of a normal person, to be forgotten to history and ultimately achieving nothing more than a basic existence." She smiled to Max before starting to walk down a different road. One that somehow had no people on it.

"What about where you're going? I can't take that road?" Max asked as she merely laughed in response. Ultimately confused he looked between the two places. The road bustling with people, it wasn't something he cared for. He wasn't normal, he knew that. He was 6'9" tall weighed three hundred pounds. He was a mammoth of a human. But what awaited him in the brownstone? He wouldn't know until he stepped inside would he? Taking a deep breath, Max walked inside and saw two people already talking, but the fact that the entryway was so extravagant blew his mind. He stood there speechless as his eyes looked about the, obviously outside anything he could ever afford, room.

Nearby: D d1uni5ys24si3o Maree Maree

vivian clarke russell

Things were getting out of hand. Even their captain, Kyle could no longer control the situation. Including her, there was a total of eight members who’ve come to participate in the swimming competition. Composed of four males and females in the same age group. Since they’ve arrived in Toronto, nothing seemed to be going well for the group.

Yesterday afternoon, when they’ve arrived in Toronto- the rain was pouring too heavily that they didn’t manage to do any sightseeing. They’ve only come for a limited time so they wanted to make use of their time while they were here effectively. They’ve even managed to persuade their coach that came with them to allow them to have free time after they’ve done their practices. They even used the excuse that they their bodies needed to relax to prepare for the competition.

Early in the morning as part of their training, they’ve run laps around the area. After which they all showered and had breakfast when they were finally ready to leave the hotel, their coach came across an old friend.

He gave them several excuses that they were no longer kids and were more than capable in heading there by themselves. He stated that he’ll catch up after them. It was fueled when Janette reassured everyone that she could bring everyone there. She kept bragging that she had visited Canada several times. She repeated this so often- it seemed that she was worried that the others wouldn’t remember. The Coach further added that he already message the facility of their visit.

“I trust that you’ll lead the others in doing the practices diligently.” He patted Kyle’s shoulder who everyone designated as the overall leader. The Coach gave a light nod to Vivian, signalling her to support their leader.

Off the group went. “Okay, so the directions are-” Kyle held his phone out, using the navigation application to find the directions towards the university. “Noooooo.” Janette whined, trying to pull Kyle’s phone away. “We don’t need a map, I can totally lead us to the university.”. He looked skeptical and checked the expression of the rest of their group for their response. They all knew sulky Janette could be, so they decided to trust her this time.

Which brought them to their current situation. Vivian rubbed her temples, feeling quite stressed just looking at the group argue. Everything was initially fine, but the sun had risen high in the sky and they still haven’t reached the university. The group was irritable from the heat when they could been in a cool pool. Not to mention that they were wasting precious time. They all had their reasons wanting to reach the university sooner. Some truly wanted to practice and prepare. Some wanted to go sightseeing. Others wanted to go pick girls up.

It was getting so bad that Janette started feeling guilty seeing everyone starting to argue. They’ve tried using the navigation app in their phones but somehow the map in their phone was different in real life. Janette hid behind Vivian, hiding her urge to tug at the latter’s clothes knowing well that she disliked physical contact. “Vivian, what do I do?” She asks.

Deciding it was time for her to intervene, she sighed and entered to the center. “Everyone, calm down.” thankfully, she managed to quiet them down. “I’ll go ask for directions, cool off for now.” She instructs everyone. The seriousness in her eyes didn’t allow anyone of them to refute her. “Kyle, watch over them.” She tells him before heading off.

Without any hesitation, she decided to ask the first stranger that caught her eye. Hopefully the person wasn’t a tourist like them. “Excuse me, can I ask for directions toward the University of Toronto?” She asks.

When the woman turned towards her, Vivian squinted her eyes. The woman was dazzling. She repeatedly blinks her eyes, wondering if it was a trick of the light. How could someone be so radiant and beautiful?

The woman with no warning whatsoever suddenly went too close for comfort towards Vivian. She instinctively stepped back, avoiding the woman. The woman laughs airily, waving her hand. All of her actions was filled with a grace that didn’t seem normal. “I’m sorry.” The woman apologized but didn’t look the least apologetic. “I was surprised on how much you resemble someone I know.”

“Oh, then it’s fine.” Vivian nodded at the women’s explanation, not taking it to heart. “Still, child.” The woman spoke her thought aloud, “Why are you still here?” She asked. Vivian was confused. Was the person she knew was the coach? Was the woman aware that she was here for a swimming meet? “No. No.” The woman denied her thoughts. “The others have already arrived.” the conversation was proceeding very one-sidedly.

“Here’s your invitation, child, remember you cannot miss it!” She said severely, while handing an elegant envelope with a logo. Vivian hesitantly accepted the envelope, carefully avoiding touching the woman. It wasn’t like she could reject it. The woman was looking at her in a manner that she could compliantly accept the letter. Vivian carefully examined the letter but decided not to open it.

The woman succeeding in her goal was about to leave, but realized something as she left. “If you go straight then turn left, you’ll find a sign that will help you find your destination. Remember, you’re attendance is required!” She adds before leaving.

Vivian wanted to thank the woman for helping her, despite being strange, but the woman seemed to disappear into the crowd. She looked at the invitation once more skeptically. In what universe do strangers suddenly hand you an invitation telling your attendance is a must? She would be more accepting had that woman handed her a flyer, at least those weren’t unusual.

It took some time but they’ve finally arrived at the University. They even had a someone to guide them, this time around. The person asked what took them so long which lead to laughs, putting the whole thing behind them. Janette apologized to everyone for the whole situation. They walked heading towards the swimming pool of the university.

A logo caught her eye. She stopped her tracks, squinting her eyes thinking where she could have seen the logo. Vivian glanced at the envelope then understood. “Ahhhh.” She gasp in realization. It was from the invitation that the dazzling woman given to her. For a while, she wondered if she should check it out. Just for curiosity sake. Vivian was suddenly feeling adventurous. The envelope had her name embossed on it and she had never introduced herself to woman. It made her partly feel scared. A stalker? Why would such a beautiful woman be a stalker though?

“Vivian, what are you doing?” One of her teammates stopped and turned back, concernedly. The group was already distanced away from her. “You go on ahead. I need to check something out.” She waved him off. “I’ll follow after quickly.” Seeing her determinedly, he decided to do what she says.

Vivian walked towards the building that had the logo. She lightly rubbed the envelope nervously. Still unsure in opening the envelope, she wasn’t quite sure she wanted to know what she was invited for. She spots people crowding the entryway. Vivian raised one brow higher than the other, “Uh.. What are you doing?” She asks them in a distance.

The situation in her perspective was too strange. The building appeared to be fraternity house and there was a shirtless man in the doorway. Welcoming him was a female clad only in a bikini and she could slightly see a silhouette of- Vivian squinted. Was that a bear? A monster? Could people even grow that big? As a swimmer, she was unfazed in seeing the bodies of others but- Could this a swimming related event? She wondered. It would make sense to her then on why she was invited. However based on the luggage of the male by the door, it didn’t seem likely. She readjusted the strap of her sports bag on her shoulder. The strap had been digging to her skin through her clothes which made it a bit uncomfortable.

code// just-peachy

Things were getting out of hand. Even their captain, Kyle could no longer control the situation. Including her, there was a total of eight members who’ve come to participate in the swimming competition. Composed of four males and females in the same age group. Since they’ve arrived in Toronto, nothing seemed to be going well for the group.

Yesterday afternoon, when they’ve arrived in Toronto- the rain was pouring too heavily that they didn’t manage to do any sightseeing. They’ve only come for a limited time so they wanted to make use of their time while they were here effectively. They’ve even managed to persuade their coach that came with them to allow them to have free time after they’ve done their practices. They even used the excuse that they their bodies needed to relax to prepare for the competition.

Early in the morning as part of their training, they’ve run laps around the area. After which they all showered and had breakfast when they were finally ready to leave the hotel, their coach came across an old friend.

He gave them several excuses that they were no longer kids and were more than capable in heading there by themselves. He stated that he’ll catch up after them. It was fueled when Janette reassured everyone that she could bring everyone there. She kept bragging that she had visited Canada several times. She repeated this so often- it seemed that she was worried that the others wouldn’t remember. The Coach further added that he already message the facility of their visit.

“I trust that you’ll lead the others in doing the practices diligently.” He patted Kyle’s shoulder who everyone designated as the overall leader. The Coach gave a light nod to Vivian, signalling her to support their leader.

Off the group went. “Okay, so the directions are-” Kyle held his phone out, using the navigation application to find the directions towards the university. “Noooooo.” Janette whined, trying to pull Kyle’s phone away. “We don’t need a map, I can totally lead us to the university.”. He looked skeptical and checked the expression of the rest of their group for their response. They all knew sulky Janette could be, so they decided to trust her this time.

Which brought them to their current situation. Vivian rubbed her temples, feeling quite stressed just looking at the group argue. Everything was initially fine, but the sun had risen high in the sky and they still haven’t reached the university. The group was irritable from the heat when they could been in a cool pool. Not to mention that they were wasting precious time. They all had their reasons wanting to reach the university sooner. Some truly wanted to practice and prepare. Some wanted to go sightseeing. Others wanted to go pick girls up.

It was getting so bad that Janette started feeling guilty seeing everyone starting to argue. They’ve tried using the navigation app in their phones but somehow the map in their phone was different in real life. Janette hid behind Vivian, hiding her urge to tug at the latter’s clothes knowing well that she disliked physical contact. “Vivian, what do I do?” She asks.

Deciding it was time for her to intervene, she sighed and entered to the center. “Everyone, calm down.” thankfully, she managed to quiet them down. “I’ll go ask for directions, cool off for now.” She instructs everyone. The seriousness in her eyes didn’t allow anyone of them to refute her. “Kyle, watch over them.” She tells him before heading off.

Without any hesitation, she decided to ask the first stranger that caught her eye. Hopefully the person wasn’t a tourist like them. “Excuse me, can I ask for directions toward the University of Toronto?” She asks.

When the woman turned towards her, Vivian squinted her eyes. The woman was dazzling. She repeatedly blinks her eyes, wondering if it was a trick of the light. How could someone be so radiant and beautiful?

The woman with no warning whatsoever suddenly went too close for comfort towards Vivian. She instinctively stepped back, avoiding the woman. The woman laughs airily, waving her hand. All of her actions was filled with a grace that didn’t seem normal. “I’m sorry.” The woman apologized but didn’t look the least apologetic. “I was surprised on how much you resemble someone I know.”

“Oh, then it’s fine.” Vivian nodded at the women’s explanation, not taking it to heart. “Still, child.” The woman spoke her thought aloud, “Why are you still here?” She asked. Vivian was confused. Was the person she knew was the coach? Was the woman aware that she was here for a swimming meet? “No. No.” The woman denied her thoughts. “The others have already arrived.” the conversation was proceeding very one-sidedly.

“Here’s your invitation, child, remember you cannot miss it!” She said severely, while handing an elegant envelope with a logo. Vivian hesitantly accepted the envelope, carefully avoiding touching the woman. It wasn’t like she could reject it. The woman was looking at her in a manner that she could compliantly accept the letter. Vivian carefully examined the letter but decided not to open it.

The woman succeeding in her goal was about to leave, but realized something as she left. “If you go straight then turn left, you’ll find a sign that will help you find your destination. Remember, you’re attendance is required!” She adds before leaving.

Vivian wanted to thank the woman for helping her, despite being strange, but the woman seemed to disappear into the crowd. She looked at the invitation once more skeptically. In what universe do strangers suddenly hand you an invitation telling your attendance is a must? She would be more accepting had that woman handed her a flyer, at least those weren’t unusual.

It took some time but they’ve finally arrived at the University. They even had a someone to guide them, this time around. The person asked what took them so long which lead to laughs, putting the whole thing behind them. Janette apologized to everyone for the whole situation. They walked heading towards the swimming pool of the university.

A logo caught her eye. She stopped her tracks, squinting her eyes thinking where she could have seen the logo. Vivian glanced at the envelope then understood. “Ahhhh.” She gasp in realization. It was from the invitation that the dazzling woman given to her. For a while, she wondered if she should check it out. Just for curiosity sake. Vivian was suddenly feeling adventurous. The envelope had her name embossed on it and she had never introduced herself to woman. It made her partly feel scared. A stalker? Why would such a beautiful woman be a stalker though?

“Vivian, what are you doing?” One of her teammates stopped and turned back, concernedly. The group was already distanced away from her. “You go on ahead. I need to check something out.” She waved him off. “I’ll follow after quickly.” Seeing her determinedly, he decided to do what she says.

Vivian walked towards the building that had the logo. She lightly rubbed the envelope nervously. Still unsure in opening the envelope, she wasn’t quite sure she wanted to know what she was invited for. She spots people crowding the entryway. Vivian raised one brow higher than the other, “Uh.. What are you doing?” She asks them in a distance.

The situation in her perspective was too strange. The building appeared to be fraternity house and there was a shirtless man in the doorway. Welcoming him was a female clad only in a bikini and she could slightly see a silhouette of- Vivian squinted. Was that a bear? A monster? Could people even grow that big? As a swimmer, she was unfazed in seeing the bodies of others but- Could this a swimming related event? She wondered. It would make sense to her then on why she was invited. However based on the luggage of the male by the door, it didn’t seem likely. She readjusted the strap of her sports bag on her shoulder. The strap had been digging to her skin through her clothes which made it a bit uncomfortable.

Jason Alder
"What on earth is happening...?"

Mentions: Willow & Maximus
Interactions: Maree Maree Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

09:30

Jason was surprised to see ... well... boobs. Quite a lot of skin. Jason gulped and played it cool of course. "Oh no worries," he said with a chuckle. "Glad to meet you Willow? Is that right?" he asked playfully as he leaned against the door frame. He completely ignored the fact that this was oddly strange to see a random girl in a fraternity. He took a step forward to walk in when suddenly a large figure appeared out of nowhere and quite literally shadowed him. That monstrosity of a man covered the whole door frame and half of his face was hidden.

"Holy," he exclaimed with eyes wide open as he clumsily walked inside. He pulled his luggage closer to him but one of the wheels got stuck to the door's heel and he pulled a bit too strongly.

CRACK

The wheels broke.

"Shit," he said as he kneeled down and grabbed the now blown up pieces of the wheels. His luggage was heavy and it was kind of embarrassing. He glanced at the guy in front of the door and he honestly kind of felt intimidated by that large figure. Jason was a tall guy, six feet three to be exact but that guy definitely hit the seven feet! Jason sighed as he grabbed his luggage and pulled it to the corner so it wouldn't be in the way. He didn't quite notice the surrounding since all of his attention ended up on boobs and then his useless luggage. When he stood back up, he then looked around and his eyes just lit up.

"What the... That is definitely not the pictures I saw... Is this Alpha Chi Omega???" he asked completely bedazzled by the amount of wealth he was witnessing.

Violet McCrae
Violet sighed as she walked around the city of Toronto. Her "cell phone" kept firmly in her hand as she spoke to her assistant. "P.A.P. where are you taking me?" The red head grumbled as the heat bore down on her like a monstrous pressure the likes of which she'd never felt. Of course it wasn't as bad as being near the welding torch or anything of that sort, but it was just that kind of heat that irritated you because of what it was. Slowly slipping off the baggy wind jacket she revealed her slim figure in a simple tank top. Her eyes already picking up some stares from the male populace around her as she walked.

"My dear, according to the information that I've been getting. There's a massing group of people at a building that had been vacated for several decades prior. It is odd and I presumed that on your search for excitement, you'd want to head there."
Violet couldn't help but nod at her super computer's input on her personality. She was bored, extremely bored, by her quiet life with money no longer being an object to her. She Stopped and adjusted her backpack on her shoulders so that it wasn't keeping her wind breaker just dangling there. After tying the sleeves around her waist she continued on down the road.

"My curiosity is HOW exactly are you aware of people entering this particular building P.A.P?"

"NASSA satellite."

"Why did you hack NASSA?" Violet sighed as she ignored her VI's impertinence with her commands.

"You said that you wanted to know if anything exciting was happening. I concluded that using a satellite to observe human interactions in the area would be useful."

"P.A.P. you are truly too good for words."
Violet praised her own invention as she continued to follow the map that P.A.P. was providing. However, all was not going to go smoothly as her path became blocked by a couple of guys. From the wife beaters, gold chains and orange skin tone, she presumed them to be idiots that watched a bit too much Jersey Shore. "Excuse me, but you're in my way." Violet spoke clearly as she stood there waiting for the pair to move, her right foot tapping in irritation. The sandals she was wearing creating a clopping sound that she hoped the douchebags would here.

"Looky here, we got ourselves a feisty one." One of them said while raising his hands up, mimicking that meme that was all about "looks like we got a bad ass here". It was more irritating.

"Yeah, but you know what they say about feisty red heads."

"That they don't have time for idiots?" Violet interjected while raising an eyebrow in irritation.

"Woah babe, just take a chill pill. We just want to have a talk with you."

"And I'm obviously NOT interested." Violet wasn't exactly a fan of these kinds of people. If they'd walked over and handed her a bouquet of flowers spouting some nonsense about her beauty having made their heart skip a beat, then she might have reacted in the manner they wanted, shy and timid. "Now get out of my way."

"Listen here girl, we're just gonna get some drinks. Have one with us." Violet groaned as she turned into a nearby alley. She didn't want people to see what was about to happen. But the boys didn't know and followed her. As soon as the group was out of sight, two drones popped out of her bag and tazed the idiots, leaving them unconscious on the dirty street.

"Thank you P.A.P."

"Of course Violet. Any barbaric individuals that would dare try and approach you romantically without proper preparation will be disposed of." With the annoyance taken care of, Violet arrived at her destination without much incident. However as soon as she approached some girl was standing outside talking to the ones inside.

"My dear, you know it makes you look rather rude and idiotic to be calling out to people inside of a building. Either get inside or move along." Violet's words were direct as she walked past her and into the room. Three other people. A mammoth of a man, a girl wearing what could hardly be considered above lingerie and a shirtless jock. It was like being back in high school. She quickly walked past them and further into the building before pulling out her phone. "P.A.P. there are only four people here. You call that interesting?"

"Are you certain? The satellite images showed about thirty to forty entering."

"I'm inside and there's nobody here..." Finally taking a look around though Violet realized something was off. This place was much larger than the building should have ever been based off the outside. "P.A.P. Scratch my complaints. You've done an excellent job."

"I had a truly amazing creator after all." With that, P.A.P. disconnected and Violet stood there in the great room with her mind trying to calculate just how they made this building so large on the inside without seeming that large on the outside.

Interactions: Feyrie Feyrie
Mentions: Maree Maree D d1uni5ys24si3o and myself.

Nolan Abner

Location: Brownstone // University of Toronto, Canada || Tags: D d1uni5ys24si3o Maree Maree Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Feyrie Feyrie

Nolan stood in the center of his living room, hands fisted on his hips as he looked around at the disaster zone.
He had woken up fairly early that morning so he could go get Pink, his friend from work, to help with packing. Pink had insisted on taking his truck, which meant that Nolan spent a tense fifteen minutes in traffic listening to Pink’s bad music choices blaring over the radio. Pink’s best defense for taking the truck was that they would probably have a lot of stuff to take to the university and they wouldn’t want to carry it the whole way there. By the fifth time Pink slammed on the brakes and held the horn down for five seconds straight, Nolan was positive he disagreed. At least walking would have worked out his body not his nerves. When Pink realized how stressed Nolan was getting, he produced a bucket and put it over Nolan’s head. It looked and felt stupid, but it blocked out the radio, so he had left it. Frankly he had been too scared to ask why there had been a bucket, buckled in, in Pink’s backseat. That was a question he probably didn’t want to know the answer to, epecially considering that the bucket had ended up on his head.
So they had made it to his apartment, more or less unscarred, and Pink had disappeared into the kitchen. Which explained the banging and ‘oofs’ that were currently emitting from the kitchen doorway.
Nolan huffed out a soft sigh and nudged a stack of clothes with his foot. Even without pulling all of his clothes out of the closet to sort, his apartment had been a disaster. He just wasn’t much of one for cleaning, unless he was really that desperate for something to do. And luckily, he hadn’t been. But desperate times called for desperate measures. Unfortunately, Desperate Times had been calling for a while and he still didn’t feel up to answering. So once he gathered everything he needed for living in the dorm, everything else would probably sit haphazardly wherever it was until he finally came back. He chewed his lip and shrugged to himself. He could live with that.
Pink tripped out of the kitchen, holding up a spaghetti ladel with two fingers. Nolan’s eyes trailed to him slowly and he raised an eyebrow, waiting for the explanation.
“Dude,” Pink looked up at him with wide eyes. “This thing is still covered in spaghetti sauce....I think it’s growing a new type of mold.”
Nolan made a face. “Don’t be melodramatic. It’s only about a week old.”
Pink paused, shrugged, and leaned back to toss it into the kitchen. “So, I didn’t know you could cook spaghetti,” He said, settling onto the arm of the couch.
Nolan shrugged, squatting down to sift half-heartedly through the pile of clothes. “I don’t much. But it was Italian night.”
Pink’s face wrinkled into a light frown as he moved to unbury a suitcase. “Isn’t that a little...racist?”
Nolan huffed softly. “No, it’s a tradition. Once a month, Italian food night. If you can’t go to Italy, bring it to your dinner table.” He said, pausing a moment to recall the special grin on his mom’s face every time she said it.
Pink shrugged, “Okay.”
They worked for a while in silence, sorting things into Nolan’s two suitcases, or into the ‘leave behind pile.’ For the most part, Pink would hold something up and wait for Nolan to nod or shake his head, before sorting it into the right pile. Every now and then, though, he would hold something up, make a face at Nolan, and throw it at the trash can. So now the trash can looked like a spaceship being overtaken by an ant-hill of clothes.
The sun was fully in the sky by the time they stopped for coffee and donuts. Pink really wanted to go to their favorite donut shop around the corner, but Nolan reminded him that they would still hang out sometimes so the tragic ‘goodbye to everything’ tour wasn’t necessary. After the box of donuts and the coffee was gone, they only had about fifteen minutes of work left. Pink sat on the suitcase lids while Nolan zipped them and then they were officially done.
“Well, now that I know you’re a hoarder, we can leave.” Pink said, flashing Nolan a teasing grin. Nolan rolled his eyes, but he managed a faint smile.
“Let’s just get these bags downstairs, yeah?” Nolan said, clearing a path to the door before he grabbed the heavier of the two suitcases. Pink grabbed the other and hoisted it up under one arm.
“You might as well give both of them to me, dude. You know I can lift twice as much as you.” Pink said, punching Nolan’s arm good-naturedly. Nolan just huffed quietly and lifted the suitcase a little higher as they went down the four flights of stairs. Once the two suitcases were loaded up, they set off. The drive wasn’t long, but Pink was suddenly in a talkative mood, which nearly put Nolan to sleep. He obviously shouldn’t have given Pink coffee.
When Pink pulled up to the curb by the brownstone, Nolan leaned forward to get a better look, then winced.
“Dude....it looks tiny....and crowded....and small.” Pink said, staring unabashedly at the small group that was gathered in or near the front entrance.
“Yeah...” Nolan said quietly, feeling suddenly quite nauseous. He couldn’t tell if it was nerves or the weird pull that made him want to return to the confined safety of his apartment and at the same time told him that he was finally, finally somewhere he belonged. “Let’s just unload, yeah?” He asked, hopping out of the old matte red truck and going around to the back. Pink helped him get both bags out, then gave him a manly, one-armed hug. Like bros.
“Good luck, man.” Pink flashed a look at the small crowd again. “I’m sure they’ll love you.”
“Sure, who doesn’t love a cynic with a resting bitch face.” Nolan quipped, already nervous-fidgeting with a string on his pocket.
“Ah, yes. But a pretty bitch face. Maybe they’ll all be shallow and play nice just to get a chance to look at your face.” Pink said, grinning. Nolan rolled his eyes again, but the familiar teasing helped him relax a little.
“See you next week.” Nolan said, watching Pink climb back into the truck and drive off with some unnecessary engine revving. He sucked in a breath, puffing up his cheeks, then let it out slowly as he turned towards the walkway that led to the door. He walked slowly, taking in the flower pots, figurines, and brick facade. It definitely didn’t look like someplace he would want to live, but he had promised the group at the gym that he would give the whole ‘normal college kid’ thing a shot. He wasn’t sure why. And he was totally regretting it now.
Trying not to get caught up in the slightly tacky building exterior, he turned his gaze to the people in various stages of entering the house. Most notably, of course, was the giant in the doorway, the shirtless dude, and the girl in the bikini. It was like a convention of weird. The corner of his lips quirked up almost imperceptibly when the wheel on the shirtless guy’s suitcase broke. It wasn’t malicious amusement. Only, he was glad he wouldn’t be the one walking in and grabbing unwanted attention first. Of course, the guy’s muscled torso probably erased any thoughts about his moment of clumsiness. Go figure.
“Hi. Are we...supposed to be meeting right here....in the doorway? Or is there a road block?” He asked, flashing a quick look at all those gathered. Inwardly, he cringed a little. Of course he had to start off on the douchy foot. “Not that I’m complaining. It’s a great gathering spot.” Sarcasm. It was like he couldn’t help being his most obnoxious self around new people.
The shirtless guy moved further inside, so Nolan moved in, trying to carefully avoid whacking the bikini girl, or the human mountain with either of his suitcases. He felt one of the suitcases brush something. “Sorry.” He said quickly, before he looked over his shoulder and realized he had just bumped the wall. Fantastic. He was apologizing to walls now.
Once he was past the probably-unofficial-greeting committee, the space opened up and his eyes widened momentarily as he took it all in. It was a far cry from the cramped-looking exterior, with expensive furnishings to boot. He took a moment to set his suitcases to the side, before he turned around and glanced between bikini girl and human mountain. “Do you guys...do we all live here?” He asked, taking another quick glance around. This was...not was he was expecting. He scanned the group again. Not at all what he was expecting.
code by Ri.a

Willow Labelle

Willow smiled sheepishly as she noticed Jason's eyes take in her 'appearance' aka her breasts. Seeing as being in a bikini in an entrance hall was quite odd she couldn't exactly get upset with him. Being observant does have its perks and depending on how long they are stuck in this place she could give him shit for it later. "Likewise. You have a pass this time, but next time your eyes wander I'm punching you" she teased with a small smirk playing on her lips. Though their interaction was cut short as a mountain of a man entered and took up the majority of the doorway.

"Welcome! to... uh, actually I have no idea what this place is" She said, her brows furrowing as she tried to recall if the assistant had told her where they were. But when Jason began to struggle with his suitcase she couldn't help but let out a small giggle. "Smooth, Need some help there?" she teased before frowning once again. She wished she had her suitcase so she could at least change into proper clothes. It was quite uncomfortable sitting in a wet bikini. Couldn't they have at least kidnapped her with her towel?

Willow was pulled from her thoughts as another girl entered talking loudly into her phone. She was followed by a male who entered the building spouting out some amusing sarcasm. Now that is an attitude she could relate to right now. As she looked past the men she noticed another girl lurking just outside. This was starting to irritate her just a little bit. She wouldn't be so annoyed if just one of the others had been kidnapped as well but no they all got to just waltz in without a traumatic experience. Gods, she might need therapy after this. From now on she is not changing in changing rooms if there is no one else in there. Never again.

Once again she was pulled from her thoughts as the boys beside her started asking questions. She didn't know much but she could tell them what she did know. "This place isn't a Fraternity. Well unless Fraternities KIDNAP GIRLS FROM POOL LOCKER ROOMS" she shouted the last part as she glared at the assistant. She was very bitter about it still. But who wouldn't be? "Actually cancel that statement they probably would. Look assistant lady said that everything will be answered when the rest of the guests show up. Just be warned if anyone comes out here looking sketchy I am hiding behind you lot. I'm not getting kidnapped twice in one day. No, thank you." she let out a small sigh of relief, glad to finally get some of her frustration out.

Willow leaned back against the wall in an attempt to relax but she quickly shot back into a sitting position as she remembered a detail she had forgotten. "They mentioned something about my biological father wanting me here. Something about holding the answers as to why I have never met him and all that jazz. Don't know if that helps but it's why I'm still here." She explained before shrugging slightly. Great now all these attractive guys know she has daddy issues. She probably should have kept that bit of information to herself.

Location: At the front entrance of BROWN/STONE Metioned: Jason, Maximus, Nolan. Interactions: D d1uni5ys24si3o Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Shadow Shadow
coding by cychotic

Willow smiled sheepishly as she noticed Jason's eyes take in her 'appearance' aka her breasts. Seeing as being in a bikini in an entrance hall was quite odd she couldn't exactly get upset with him. Being observant does have its perks and depending on how long they are stuck in this place she could give him shit for it later. "Likewise. You have a pass this time, but next time your eyes wander I'm punching you" she teased with a small smirk playing on her lips. Though their interaction was cut short as a mountain of a man entered and took up the majority of the doorway.

"Welcome! to... uh, actually I have no idea what this place is" She said, her brows furrowing as she tried to recall if the assistant had told her where they were. But when Jason began to struggle with his suitcase she couldn't help but let out a small giggle. "Smooth, Need some help there?" she teased before frowning once again. She wished she had her suitcase so she could at least change into proper clothes. It was quite uncomfortable sitting in a wet bikini. Couldn't they have at least kidnapped her with her towel?

Willow was pulled from her thoughts as another girl entered talking loudly into her phone. She was followed by a male who entered the building spouting out some amusing sarcasm. Now that is an attitude she could relate to right now. As she looked past the men she noticed another girl lurking just outside. This was starting to irritate her just a little bit. She wouldn't be so annoyed if just one of the others had been kidnapped as well but no they all got to just waltz in without a traumatic experience. Gods, she might need therapy after this. From now on she is not changing in changing rooms if there is no one else in there. Never again.

Once again she was pulled from her thoughts as the boys beside her started asking questions. She didn't know much but she could tell them what she did know. "This place isn't a Fraternity. Well unless Fraternities KIDNAP GIRLS FROM POOL LOCKER ROOMS" she shouted the last part as she glared at the assistant. She was very bitter about it still. But who wouldn't be? "Actually cancel that statement they probably would. Look assistant lady said that everything will be answered when the rest of the guests show up. Just be warned if anyone comes out here looking sketchy I am hiding behind you lot. I'm not getting kidnapped twice in one day. No, thank you." she let out a small sigh of relief, glad to finally get some of her frustration out.

Willow leaned back against the wall in an attempt to relax but she quickly shot back into a sitting position as she remembered a detail she had forgotten. "They mentioned something about my biological father wanting me here. Something about holding the answers as to why I have never met him and all that jazz. Don't know if that helps but it's why I'm still here." She explained before shrugging slightly. Great now all these attractive guys know she has daddy issues. She probably should have kept that bit of information to herself.

Last edited:
vivian clarke russell
interactions: Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Maree Maree

She had to say the impression that she had of the place was less than pleasant. Vivian took a couple of few steps back when she saw the red-haired pass her by. Finally, someone shorter than her. Vivian was starting to get the idea that they were all behemoths in this area. They even managed to raise a bear here. Gosh, she shrugs internally. Mentally, she agreed with female newcomer. But she didn’t want to go up to them and join their group.

They didn't seem to have a concept of personal space. With how large theywere compared to her, what was it to say that they had good coordination with how long their limbs are? She raised her head to scan the building once again. It was far too cozy for her taste. Cozy and her doesn’t really mix well as she takes her personal space far too seriously. Looking at the group, they seem to be lacking in that area. They don’t even seem to have the decency concerning how the shirtless male eyes wandered to the chest of the female clad in a bikini. The reaction was so bad that he broke the wheels of his luggage. She could only sigh watching them from afar.

Suddenly another male suddenly came in. He spoke his thoughts that mirrored her own, but it seemed he didn’t mind getting standing so close to the rest of the group either. Or he couldn’t pass up the idea of getting to stare at the girl in a bikini. That seemed plausible. She nodded inside. They all seem… clumsy? Or is this how great the effect of the bikini was?

Vivian didn’t know. Those in the same swimming team as her were more or less desanitized in the appeal of swimsuits. At least, no one acts in a similar manner as the boys in front of her.

She looks back down on the envelope on her hand. What kind of event was she invited to anyway? The words of the other female, since the red-haired was gone, only solidified her thoughts about the place. Kidnapping equated to touching, which meant a big no to Vivian. She checked the time. She was already spent far too much time looking at these strange people. She should look for the pool now. Hopefully, what happened to other female wouldn’t happened to her when she arrived in the pool.

She opened her sports bag and got her towel. She threw it to the girl. “Here, take it. You look cold. You don’t need to give it back.” She made her voice a bit louder this time before turning back to them to leave. She had a faint idea of how the girl who was only in her swimsuit felt. After you’ve taken a dip in the water, no matter how hot it is, the breeze could feel quite cold. Not to mention, she needed to cover up. If the house is indeed a fraternity, those flimsy fabrics made her vulnerable.

Vivian took her phone and dialed Kyle, it took couple of rings before it was picked up “Kyle. Yeah.” She answered. “No- just distracted.” She explained. “Where’s the pool?” She asked, leaving the place. She repeated the directions given to her. “Okay, thanks.” then ended the call.

code// just-peachy

She had to say the impression that she had of the place was less than pleasant. Vivian took a couple of few steps back when she saw the red-haired pass her by. Finally, someone shorter than her. Vivian was starting to get the idea that they were all behemoths in this area. They even managed to raise a bear here. Gosh, she shrugs internally. Mentally, she agreed with female newcomer. But she didn’t want to go up to them and join their group.

They didn't seem to have a concept of personal space. With how large they were compared to her, what was it to say that they had good coordination with how long their limbs are? She raised her head to scan the building once again. It was far too cozy for her taste. Cozy and her doesn’t really mix well as she takes her personal space far too seriously. Looking at the group, they seem to be lacking in that area. They don’t even seem to have the decency concerning how the shirtless male eyes wandered to the chest of the female clad in a bikini. The reaction was so bad that he broke the wheels of his luggage. She could only sigh watching them from afar.

Suddenly another male suddenly came in. He spoke his thoughts that mirrored her own, but it seemed he didn’t mind getting standing so close to the rest of the group either. Or he couldn’t pass up the idea of getting to stare at the girl in a bikini. That seemed plausible. She nodded inside. They all seem… clumsy? Or is this how great the effect of the bikini was?

Vivian didn’t know. Those in the same swimming team as her were more or less desanitized in the appeal of swimsuits. At least, no one acts in a similar manner as the boys in front of her.

She looks back down on the envelope on her hand. What kind of event was she invited to anyway? The words of the other female, since the red-haired was gone, only solidified her thoughts about the place. Kidnapping equated to touching, which meant a big no to Vivian. She checked the time. She was already spent far too much time looking at these strange people. She should look for the pool now. Hopefully, what happened to other female wouldn’t happened to her when she arrived in the pool.

She opened her sports bag and got her towel. She threw it to the girl. “Here, take it. You look cold. You don’t need to give it back.” She made her voice a bit louder this time before turning back to them to leave. She had a faint idea of how the girl who was only in her swimsuit felt. After you’ve taken a dip in the water, no matter how hot it is, the breeze could feel quite cold. Not to mention, she needed to cover up. If the house is indeed a fraternity, those flimsy fabrics made her vulnerable.

Vivian took her phone and dialed Kyle, it took couple of rings before it was picked up “Kyle. Yeah.” She answered. “No- just distracted.” She explained. “Where’s the pool?” She asked, leaving the place. She repeated the directions given to her. “Okay, thanks.” then ended the call.

5f05b4cea19c5795fd81257633d6b2d5.jpg
e9c2f1febf049e85c5b7893da01a53ef.jpg

And so my adventure begins."

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]It was hard to believe that in as little as four days her life had took a turn. Whether it happened to be a good turn or a bad one was still up for discussion. For many years she’d accepted that staying in her hometown of Omaha with her own flower shop and her dog Blue lounging by the door as customers came in or taking over her father’s ranch and continuing the Daye family legacy. However life seemed to have different plans. Instead of helping her father out with the farm animals or doing her usual chores around the ranch Anaïs sat amongst some of the most beautiful plants that she’d ever seen. In her hands was a little black book, filled with information on the exacts same plants that she’d been admiring for most of the day.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]The University of Toronto would have not been her first pick when it came to higher learning. It was too far away from home and from everyone that she knew. But for some reason she felt drawn to it in a way. It was odd yet Anaïs didn’t question it at first. Upon arrival she’d been told, very bluntly, of why she was here. At the first mention of her mother Anaïs began to walk away. Why would she want to know more about the woman who abandoned her father and herself so many years ago. It was good riddance to her in Anaïs’ eyes. However, she did want to find out the reason why she had came here. The older woman who’d approached her told her of a higher purpose and mission from the gods. So Anaïs had cast her stubbornness aside and learned of her heritage. Thought still didn’t change how she felt about her mother.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]The young woman suddenly pulled herself from her thoughts. She looked at her watch and realized that it was time for what she called the group introduction. Gracefully she stood up from her sitting position on one of the benches and closed her book. Anaïs took a moment to stretch. How long had she been sitting like that? She couldn’t help but groan as her joints popped. After a few seconds of stretching Anaïs was on her way. Before long she reached the Entrance Hall. She watched as others like her poured in. Some had looks of excitement and nervousness on their faces while others looked as if they still couldn’t believe it. She walked further in, figuring that it would be best to mingle with her peers. She wondered just which gods or goddess that many of them came from.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[RIGHT][div=display: inline-block; margin-top: -8px;][SIZE=1]coding; allrightsreserved@crucialstar[/SIZE][/div][/RIGHT]
[column=span4][/column]

It was hard to believe that in as little as four days her life had took a turn. Whether it happened to be a good turn or a bad one was still up for discussion. For many years she’d accepted that staying in her hometown of Omaha with her own flower shop and her dog Blue lounging by the door as customers came in or taking over her father’s ranch and continuing the Daye family legacy. However life seemed to have different plans. Instead of helping her father out with the farm animals or doing her usual chores around the ranch Anaïs sat amongst some of the most beautiful plants that she’d ever seen. In her hands was a little black book, filled with information on the exacts same plants that she’d been admiring for most of the day.

The University of Toronto would have not been her first pick when it came to higher learning. It was too far away from home and from everyone that she knew. But for some reason she felt drawn to it in a way. It was odd yet Anaïs didn’t question it at first. Upon arrival she’d been told, very bluntly, of why she was here. At the first mention of her mother Anaïs began to walk away. Why would she want to know more about the woman who abandoned her father and herself so many years ago. It was good riddance to her in Anaïs’ eyes. However, she did want to find out the reason why she had came here. The older woman who’d approached her told her of a higher purpose and mission from the gods. So Anaïs had cast her stubbornness aside and learned of her heritage. Thought still didn’t change how she felt about her mother.

The young woman suddenly pulled herself from her thoughts. She looked at her watch and realized that it was time for what she called the group introduction. Gracefully she stood up from her sitting position on one of the benches and closed her book. Anaïs took a moment to stretch. How long had she been sitting like that? She couldn’t help but groan as her joints popped. After a few seconds of stretching Anaïs was on her way. Before long she reached the Entrance Hall. She watched as others like her poured in. Some had looks of excitement and nervousness on their faces while others looked as if they still couldn’t believe it. She walked further in, figuring that it would be best to mingle with her peers. She wondered just which gods or goddess that many of them came from.

Last edited:

Rosaleen & Dimitris Quinn
"Alone, together we will stand"

Interacting: D d1uni5ys24si3o , erzulie erzulie , Maree Maree , Shadow Shadow , Kiroshiven Kiroshiven , Feyrie Feyrie

Both Rosaleen and Dimitris had been on a streak for gigs when they signed a contract with a company called "To Dite For". It was supposed to be a cleaver pun on the goddess of beauty Aphrodite, well that is was Rosaleen had told Dimtris. It seemed rather logical, after all it was a beauty company. Regardless the company and their name, the contract was expiring and in order to renew it the twins had to take a trip with a new manager, kind of like a retreat of sorts. Little did they know that they were heading to Canada, actually they didn't know until they got on a flight with tickets that said Quebec, Canada on them. Needless to say the twins were pissed that they were never told, and that they would be so far away from home. Actually the whole reason they agreed to sign on with this company was to stay close to home in New York. They lived in Midletown, New York and it was just easy to have access to family and work.

Fast forward an angry flight in first class later and the twins were in Canada. They had found their personal driver rather easily, he had been waiting for them and took him immediately to their car to be driven to their manager. From there they would start the retreat, which they suspected would be like runway practice or something like that. In which case the twins needed to make a good impression with their manager and instructor. Dimitris decided to take a nap, he couldn't sleep on the flight and it made him slightly more grumpy than Rosaleen. Rosaleen on the other hand was applying some makeup, of course with a natural look. Rosaleen didn't want to come off as a diva if she could.

Both the twins were interrupted by their little diversions when Rosaleen's phone rang, it was a rather unusual ringtone, which made both twins jump a bit. Dimitris actually woke up from the odd tune. This was obvious a custom tune that the twins had handpicked, well actually their father had handpicked. He set the same ringtone tune on both of their phones to this tune. It was the ringtone for his phone, cell to be precise. Rosaleen fumbled with the phone as she took it out of her back pocket to answer the call. Dimitris also sat himself up properly and fized his hair slightly. They both responded in unison when they answered the phone. "Hi Paps!" Oddly enough paps was what they called him, a nickname from papa and pops and well combined it. He liked it.

"Hello from the mono side of the phone. How was the flight, heard they took you to Canada...I think Toronto or something?" Rosaleen chuckled a bit at what their father had dedcued from their moaning and groaning about the flight. "No paps, Quebec. We still haven't met our manager so we don't know why." Dimitris shrugged to Rosaleen's comment. "They could always experiment on how absolutely gorgeous we are." Everyone laughed at Dimitris's quick remark.

"Well alright, thought I would call once you got off the flight to see how you were doing, wish you both the best of luck. Also remember you can back out at anytime and comeback, I love you guys either way." They both smiled, feeling their father's love from the other side of the phone and once again replied in unison. "Of course Paps, and you be careful whilst we're gone."

"Ciao Bellas." Both twins said ciao back and made a kiss noise towards the mic of the phone and then hung up. The phone call from their father lifted their spirits instantly. Rosaleen did go back to applying her makeup, but Dimitris was permanently awake now, so he stared out of the window to pass time until they arrived at their destination. It was then he spotted something rather odd.

"Hey Rosa, the tickets did say Quebec right?" Rosaleen didn't look at him to respond and continued like he was being stupid. "Of course Dimi, I don't think both of us read it wrong......why?"

He squinted outside the car window, which was odd considering he had perfect sight. His eyes followed a signed as they passed by, even turning his head to the rear window of the car. "Uh Rosa, that sign just said Toronto, Canada....not Quebec." It was then that Rosaleen stopped applying her makeup and side to Dimitris' side of the car to look out a window. Both of them simultaneously read the next sign the passed by. "1 mile to Brownstone......Toronto." They turned to look at each other, suddenly quite afraid of what was happening.

Almost on cue now Dimitris' phone rang, with an unknown number, usualy the twins wouldn't answer because of stupid scams and crap calls. This time Dimitris answered and put the phone on speaker so Rosaleen could hear as well. "Hello Rosaleen and Dimitris Quinn. I am your manager and there was a change in plans. You will be staying at Brownstone in Toronto to finish your studies. We can't have high school dropouts keeping up a contract with out country and this place has just what the both of you need to help you focus and learn. After all your mother would have recommended it." As frozen as both of the twins were when this person spoke they flinched when their mother was spoken about in front of them...well over the phone.

Rosaleen was about to scream back over the phone when he hung up. Of course Dimitris redialed the number so they could give him a piece of their mind and all they got was the whole, the number you tried dialing no longer exists, please contact blah blah yadda yadda. They were officially spooked now.

After a little while longer on the road the twins pulled up to what looked like a rather nice building? Okay that was a bit of a lie, but there sure was quite a big gathering happening there at the entrance. The driver actually did help them out and took out their luggage, two pieces each and then drove out. They retracted the nice thought about him now. Both twins grabbed their bags and walked up to the gathering, a little too spooked soon to speak as they just approached. Rosaleen being Rosaleen thought put on that social butterfly party girl persona and engaged them.

"So what's the party for? Brownstone? Wouldn't expect this school would be so cool since they take dropouts....?" Just a quick joking statement really. She saw someone in a bikini and then looked down at her own attire. It was rather modern with black tight fighting leggings and short gray boots with a slight heel. She was also wearing a sweater that slid off her right shoulder and was obviously made out of a light material. Her brother was wearing jeans and a light shirt that went up to his elbows on, it was a button up. He also had boots that might look like work boots, but were obviously just for style. Rosaleen ultimately decided the bikini was way to showy, past what she would ever do, at least not casually.

Jason Alder
"What on earth is happening...?"

Mentions:
Interactions: General Entourage

09:32

The brightness, the art display, the open concept of the Brownstone...What he was seeing in front of him sucked up all of his attention. Nothing else could make him turn his gaze away from the grandiose living room. A broad smile appeared as he walked further inside. He had no choice but to ignore his luggage for now. It was out of the way of everyone near the entrance... unless there was a thief, it should be perfectly secure. It wasn't like he could drag it around with him anyways.

Jason walked through the grand room forgetting all the possibilities that it was the wrong place. He did not question the possibility that he was in the wrong place, etc. The building looked the same, and so did the flowers! There weren't a lot of pictures, to begin with... so he didn't know what to expect! But this... this was definitely more than anything he could imagine.

He trailed his hand over the white sofa, "Damn... this feels like heaven to just sit down and relax," he said without much thought as the others spoke one of the other in the entrance. He walked passed the grand living room and into the question and notice the garden from the patio. Not very big but very cute and well maintained. He walked to the fridge, opened the door and he laughed when he saw beers. He smirked as he grabbed one and snapped it open with his teeth. It was cold and precisely what he needed right now. So with one swing, he chugged half of that beer.

"Ahhhh that felt good," he said satisfied.

Maximus McMillan
Max wandered quietly from the entrance to the living room. It was much more spacious and now the entryway looked a lot less crowded. "Better." He muttered to himself while finally noticing the other people. First was the red head in the room with him. She seemed as entranced by the building as he had been, but her mumbling led him to believe it was something else. Then there was the one that looked like he was ready to pick a fight at a moment's notice. Clad in retro punk leather jacket he looked like one of the typical problems at the club. Though his face was definitely not a regular, so Max had to reserve judgement. The latest two to enter looked more like they belonged in an art gallery than among their group. Sculpted features and that attention to their hair and such left Max feeling that they were a long way away from home. Then there was the girl clad in a bikini and soaked through shirt. Her figure wasn't bad, but he'd seen plenty with that kind of figure. Lastly was the one that came downstairs. She looked like she was trying to impress people with the way she carried herself. As if she were a bit above them. "The three will likely start drama." He sighed before heading into the kitchen and finding the shirtless male.

"Toss one?" Max asked as he walked into the kitchen. Unlike his overly massive figure, his voice was very soft. Honestly, the dissociation between the gruff appearance and how quietly he spoke was one of the things that shocked the people he worked with. Of course, once he loosened up around someone his voice matched the appearance. Max, right now though, needed a drink. He'd been dragged away from lunch by a woman he didn't know and then told that he should really come here. For what? To meet a bunch of college kids? Max didn't have time for that. He needed to make money so his mom could finally get back out there and find his father again. Taking the beer from the male, Max popped off the top with a quick twist of his wrist and took a swig. Alcohol wasn't exactly his favorite drink, but the bitter sensation helped ease some of his tensions. "The name's Maximus, but most people call me Max." He nodded to the other male before once again falling silent.

Violet McCrae
Violet smirked at the comments of the latest entries. One at least had some level of wit as he mentioned the roadblock. However, the comment that irritated her most of all was the fact that there were dropouts. Seriously? Can't even pass through the basic education system? She growled internally while taking a seat on the sofa and pulling out her gadgets. She immediately reconnected to her main computer back home. She didn't exactly do the whole "socializing" thing well. She started to lose herself as she browsed varying internet articles, some conspiracy theories and messaging her "benefactors" about how the "goods" were treating them. It seemed that most of them were happy with the intel even if it couldn't be used for another couple of decades.

"It seems that your financial endeavors have done well Forge." P.A.P. spoke to her through her ear buds. "You've achieved about a 600% profit in terms of maintenance for myself, the drones along with your experiments. It's been a rather productive year so far." P.A.P. continued to speak while Violet started searching up information on the people here. She quickly found the two drop outs, as models weren't exactly hard to find. The really large male was somewhat of a recluse raised by a single mother whom he seemed to do a lot of work to help support. The one trying to look elegant owned a flower shop and honestly didn't look like she really wanted to be here. The one in the bikini VOCALLY didn't want to be there, but ultimately there was nothing connecting any of the people here together. So, why were they here?

Interactions: D d1uni5ys24si3o
Mentions: Maree Maree Shadow Shadow erzulie erzulie Ladyvix Ladyvix

Nolan Abner

Location: Brownstone // University of Toronto, Canada || Tags: D d1uni5ys24si3o Maree Maree Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Feyrie Feyrie Ladyvix Ladyvix erzulie erzulie

Nolan’s attention was pulled back to the entrance when one of the girls started talking about having been kidnapped. He wasn’t really concerned about being kidnapped himself, but he had sort of expected a school like this to put some thought to the safety of its students. He took a moment to gauge the reaction of the other girls, wondering if any of them were going to walk away right now. If he wasn’t an edgy little shit who loved a good fight, he probably would walk away himself. As it was, it would probably be fun to beat up a would-be kidnapper. Better than fighting random drunk guys.
Suddenly his thoughts of kidnappers vanished. He had almost missed it, but he was sure he heard bikini girl say something about her biological father wanting her here. It was probably a bit hasty to assume she had daddy-issues too, but the way she specified biological father gave him pause. Was this some special dorm for kids from broken families? Because if it was, he would bloody well grab his bags and walk out right now. He didn’t need any group therapy crap.
He could feel his heart rate increasing slightly as the thought of this being a trick by Pink and the others swirled around his head. He forced himself to unclench his hands and reach for one of the fidget spinners in his pocket. He spun it quickly with his thumb, letting the small movement ease his tension slowly, but surely.
Then suddenly he was aware of someone’s observing him and he felt his shoulders square up instinctively as he turned to face the human mountain. He took in a soft breath and relaxed a little when the big man’s gaze moved on briefly before he left the room. It was then that Nolan realized that the shirtless guy had also left; presumably to explore the Brownstone some more.
He let out a gentle sigh and flicked the fidget spinner once, focusing for a moment on its soft whir. His eyes flashed up to take note of the red-headed girl who walked by him to retreat to the living room. The way she settled in with her little pile of tech stuff made him wonder how long she had been here. And, he noticed, she wasn’t the only one who didn’t seem completely new. Another beautiful girl walked in and she seemed decidedly more relaxed than he felt and the rest of the ones gathered in the entrance looked. Speaking of the entrance, he hadn’t realized that there were two new additions. Definitely siblings. Definitely both gorgeous. What the heck was this? Half a dozen people with model-good looks didn’t just end up in one confused bunch in a Brownstone entry.
Some small, logical part of him wanted to go outside and call Pink to drive him back home. This couldn’t be the right address. But bikini girl’s comment was still swirling in his head and it stopped him from actually making a move towards the door. What if this was a place that held answers for people like him? But if it did...did he really want those answers?
code by Ri.a

Willow Labelle

Willow wrapped the towel she was given a little tighter around herself. It was freezing standing in that room. Did they really need to blast the ac so much? It was like they were trying to stop a snowman from melting. One thing was for sure she felt like a snowman. Being wet in a cold room was not fun at all. The temperature felt like it would freeze her solid at any moment. Then to make matters worse some albino looking chick walked in and gave her the side eye. "Yes being wet and in a bikini is most definitely a fashion choice. Thanks for noticing, sweetheart" she snapped, shivering a little. She didn't need any bitchy drop outs criticizing her like she chose to be in that room in a wet bikini. On the bright side at least the towel gave her a little warmth. "Why do they need to blast the air conditioning. Gods its freezing in here" she muttered before her eyes flickered over to the suitcase that Jason had left behind. She wondered if he had any jumpers in his suitcase. He did walk in shirtless so she wasn't sure if he knew how to wear a shirt but he might...

Willow was still upset that he ignored everything she said and walked away. What kind of douchebag stares at a girl's boobs then ignores them and walks away. Oh, she was taking back giving him a pass she was going to punch him so hard that his kids would feel it. Oh well, she wasn't going to give him the time of day if he tried to talk to her again. His head seemed to be full of air. What kind of person would seriously think that this elegant place was a fraternity? There were a few women walking around as well. What did he think they were? the strippers? Well, at least she figured out what type of boy he was now rather than finding out later. Today was probably just a one-day thing it's not like she was going to be staying here or anything. She could just give it back to him once she got her clothes back or when they got outside. "I'm borrowing one of his jumpers. If anything it is his fault for leaving his suitcase here" she said with an innocent smile as she pulled a jumper out and pulled it on. This was much better and it made her feel a lot less naked.

As Willow attempted to dry her hair a little better she started to pay attention to the mumblings of the tech girl. The moment the drop out comment left her lips she decided that she liked her. So she reluctantly rose from her safe space near the door and took a seat next to the girl. "Reading anything interesting? I'm Willow by the way" she introduced herself with a soft smile. Out of everyone here, she looked like the one she wanted to be friends with, well besides the girl who left. Of course, she didn't look at her computer because that would be rude. She just wished she had her phone or something to keep her entertained.
to herself.

Location: The main entrance BROWN/STONE Metioned: D d1uni5ys24si3o
Interactions:
Violet - Kiroshiven Kiroshiven
Rosaleen - Ladyvix Ladyvix
coding by cychotic

Willow wrapped the towel she was given a little tighter around herself. It was freezing standing in that room. Did they really need to blast the ac so much? It was like they were trying to stop a snowman from melting. One thing was for sure she felt like a snowman. Being wet in a cold room was not fun at all. The temperature felt like it would freeze her solid at any moment. Then to make matters worse some albino looking chick walked in and gave her the side eye. "Yes being wet and in a bikini is most definitely a fashion choice. Thanks for noticing, sweetheart" she snapped, shivering a little. She didn't need any bitchy drop outs criticizing her like she chose to be in that room in a wet bikini. On the bright side at least the towel gave her a little warmth. "Why do they need to blast the air conditioning. Gods its freezing in here" she muttered before her eyes flickered over to the suitcase that Jason had left behind. She wondered if he had any jumpers in his suitcase. He did walk in shirtless so she wasn't sure if he knew how to wear a shirt but he might...

Willow was still upset that he ignored everything she said and walked away. What kind of douchebag stares at a girl's boobs then ignores them and walks away. Oh, she was taking back giving him a pass she was going to punch him so hard that his kids would feel it. Oh well, she wasn't going to give him the time of day if he tried to talk to her again. His head seemed to be full of air. What kind of person would seriously think that this elegant place was a fraternity? There were a few women walking around as well. What did he think they were? the strippers? Well, at least she figured out what type of boy he was now rather than finding out later. Today was probably just a one-day thing it's not like she was going to be staying here or anything. She could just give it back to him once she got her clothes back or when they got outside. "I'm borrowing one of his jumpers. If anything it is his fault for leaving his suitcase here" she said with an innocent smile as she pulled a jumper out and pulled it on. This was much better and it made her feel a lot less naked.

As Willow attempted to dry her hair a little better she started to pay attention to the mumblings of the tech girl. The moment the drop out comment left her lips she decided that she liked her. So she reluctantly rose from her safe space near the door and took a seat next to the girl. "Reading anything interesting? I'm Willow by the way" she introduced herself with a soft smile. Out of everyone here, she looked like the one she wanted to be friends with, well besides the girl who left. Of course, she didn't look at her computer because that would be rude. She just wished she had her phone or something to keep her entertained.

bai wen yan
Note: Italicized Words are spoken in Chinese

Bai. Wen. Yan.” A low voice, articulately pronouncing each syllable of his name that gave him chills .Before he could even react, he was restrained with a choke hold by his best friend and roommate. “Will you confess or not?” He asks, tightening his hold.

The lack of air was suffocating him. Despite his efforts the other male wasn’t loosening up. Bai Wen Yan was starting to panic- his movements were becoming desperate to free himself. Realizing that the only method that he could remain alive, he fervently nodded to the demands of his friend. As soon as he was free, he took large gasps of air.

Wang Zhen Kang, do you have no mercy?” He looks at the other male with utter disbelief. “I can’t believe you’d choke me,” He rubs a bit of tears that were at the edge of his eyes. “What do you mean confess anyway?” Bai Wen Yan questioned.

Zhen Kang looks back at him with unwaveringly “Don’t think I haven’t noticed that you’ve been slipping off to somewhere else ever since you first disappeared on me,” he leans closer to him “Don’t tell me- is it a girl?” He roared. "Has spring finally arrived for our Wen Yan?" He teased.

Heat rose to his cheeks, “N-N-No!” he denied a bit too quickly which only fueled the suspicions of his friend. A woman was indeed related, a gorgeous one at that, but he could never saw her that way. With what learned he learned about his current situation that was revealed to him by the same woman- he knew he couldn’t see life the same way again.

Seriously though. Don’t think I haven’t heard your conversation with Ying Yue-jie last night. You’re gonna spend the rest of semester as an exchange student here? Why?” This time Zhen Kang spoke more seriously. As more and more time passed, it felt more and more of an interrogation and Wen Yan didn’t know how to answer. He wasn't the most skilled in lying either. The woman told him that he needed an excuse to stay here in Toronto although the duration of how long his stay here would be remained indefinite.

For what felt like forever, he managed to escape the clutches of his best friend. Though he could sense the presence of someone following him. He let out a sigh and checked his watch. He was late. On the day that he was finally going to meet the rest that were just like him. He bit his inner cheek nervously. Here’s to hoping that they would be nice and dependable. They were going to need capable people for the challenges they were going to face. He prayed that they wouldn’t have any internal conflict either.

Wen Yan was already aware that one of them already arrived and was staying in Brownstone. However for some reason the woman wouldn’t let them meet. There was another that already arrived as well but seemed to be evading their invitations. He sighed once again, worried. Hopefully, they wouldn’t have much problem in bringing everyone together today.

He stopped and glanced over his shoulder. It seemed Zhen Kang was still following. Did his friend have to be so curious? Too bad, he couldn’t use the magic portals today. They were so useful. It was how he ended up in Brownstone though it was more of the portal dragging him through some kind of force.

On his way, he came across an elderly man who seemed to be struggling in carrying his groceries. “E-Excuse me. Would you like some help?” His pronunciation had a bit of an accent at first though it eventually faded away. He helped carry the groceries until the old man said it was fine and thanked him.

Wen Yan even found the opportunity to evade Zhen Kang who was distracted then by someone asking for directions. He ran as fast as he can. He looked up at the university entrance. This was the place that the woman told him to go to. He walked around the place trying to find the building. When he saw the building, he quickly went inside- nervous.

“I’m so sorry, I’m late,” He stumbles “I really didn’t think that I was going to be this late. Did the rest already arrive? Am I last? I’m really sorry. I even thought of greeting everyone. My friend kept me busy and I didn’t know what to reply. Was the rest oriented yet?” He rambled on nervously speaking quickly- not quite noticing his surroundings. He assumed that it was the woman, the one he’s been interacting with, would be the one present there like usual.

He took a pause, suddenly seeing all the strangers. His first course of action was to give everyone a deep bow with both hands placed on his stomach. “Uh-nihao,” He grimaced, internally scolding himself although his thoughts showed in his face. “No, that’s not right. Hello, I’m Bai Wen Yan, welcome to Brownstone.” He looked around and started to count everyone. “It seems we’re still missing someone.” He mumbles.

Wen Yan licked his lips feeling it gone dry out of nervousness. He didn’t know exactly how to explain things to everyone. They were all intimidating to him in all sorts of ways. He thought he adjusted quite well to Toronto but he still couldn't get used to how large the males here was. He was not at all short, standing as high as 6 feet but the people here was just- so much bigger. The females were intimidating that they were more open than he was used to- such as their clothing, their definition of modest was clearly to his.

He didn’t think he was good enough to explain to them either. Bai Wen Yan was starting to feel shy and would like nothing more than withdraw from his spot. He was never much of an authoritative character. If he explained it himself, they’ll would probably label him as a lunatic. He wasn't confident enough in his abilities either to explain to them in a manner they'd understand. He nervously looked around, mentally trying to summon the woman to save him from the predicament and explain it herself.

code// just-peachy

Bai. Wen. Yan.” A low voice, articulately pronouncing each syllable of his name that gave him chills .Before he could even react, he was restrained with a choke hold by his best friend and roommate. “Will you confess or not?” He asks, tightening his hold.

The lack of air was suffocating him. Despite his efforts the other male wasn’t loosening up. Bai Wen Yan was starting to panic- his movements were becoming desperate to free himself. Realizing that the only method that he could remain alive, he fervently nodded to the demands of his friend. As soon as he was free, he took large gasps of air.

Wang Zhen Kang, do you have no mercy?” He looks at the other male with utter disbelief. “I can’t believe you’d choke me,” He rubs a bit of tears that were at the edge of his eyes. “What do you mean confess anyway?” Bai Wen Yan questioned.

Zhen Kang looks back at him with unwaveringly “Don’t think I haven’t noticed that you’ve been slipping off to somewhere else ever since you first disappeared on me,” he leans closer to him “Don’t tell me- is it a girl?” He roared. "Has spring finally arrived for our Wen Yan?" He teased.

Heat rose to his cheeks, “N-N-No!” he denied a bit too quickly which only fueled the suspicions of his friend. A woman was indeed related, a gorgeous one at that, but he could never saw her that way. With what learned he learned about his current situation that was revealed to him by the same woman- he knew he couldn’t see life the same way again.

Seriously though. Don’t think I haven’t heard your conversation with Ying Yue-jie last night. You’re gonna spend the rest of semester as an exchange student here? Why?” This time Zhen Kang spoke more seriously. As more and more time passed, it felt more and more of an interrogation and Wen Yan didn’t know how to answer. He wasn't the most skilled in lying either. The woman told him that he needed an excuse to stay here in Toronto although the duration of how long his stay here would be remained indefinite.

For what felt like forever, he managed to escape the clutches of his best friend. Though he could sense the presence of someone following him. He let out a sigh and checked his watch. He was late. On the day that he was finally going to meet the rest that were just like him. He bit his inner cheek nervously. Here’s to hoping that they would be nice and dependable. They were going to need capable people for the challenges they were going to face. He prayed that they wouldn’t have any internal conflict either.

Wen Yan was already aware that one of them already arrived and was staying in Brownstone. However for some reason the woman wouldn’t let them meet. There was another that already arrived as well but seemed to be evading their invitations. He sighed once again, worried. Hopefully, they wouldn’t have much problem in bringing everyone together today.

He stopped and glanced over his shoulder. It seemed Zhen Kang was still following. Did his friend have to be so curious? Too bad, he couldn’t use the magic portals today. They were so useful. It was how he ended up in Brownstone though it was more of the portal dragging him through some kind of force.

On his way, he came across an elderly man who seemed to be struggling in carrying his groceries. “E-Excuse me. Would you like some help?” His pronunciation had a bit of an accent at first though it eventually faded away. He helped carry the groceries until the old man said it was fine and thanked him.

Wen Yan even found the opportunity to evade Zhen Kang who was distracted then by someone asking for directions. He ran as fast as he can. He looked up at the university entrance. This was the place that the woman told him to go to. He walked around the place trying to find the building. When he saw the building, he quickly went inside- nervous.

“I’m so sorry, I’m late,” He stumbles “I really didn’t think that I was going to be this late. Did the rest already arrive? Am I last? I’m really sorry. I even thought of greeting everyone. My friend kept me busy and I didn’t know what to reply. Was the rest oriented yet?” He rambled on nervously speaking quickly- not quite noticing his surroundings. He assumed that it was the woman, the one he’s been interacting with, would be the one present there like usual.

He took a pause, suddenly seeing all the strangers. His first course of action was to give everyone a deep bow with both hands placed on his stomach. “Uh-nihao,” He grimaced, internally scolding himself although his thoughts showed in his face. “No, that’s not right. Hello, I’m Bai Wen Yan, welcome to Brownstone.” He looked around and started to count everyone. “It seems we’re still missing someone.” He mumbles.

Wen Yan licked his lips feeling it gone dry out of nervousness. He didn’t know exactly how to explain things to everyone. They were all intimidating to him in all sorts of ways. He thought he adjusted quite well to Toronto but he still couldn't get used to how large the males here was. He was not at all short, standing as high as 6 feet but the people here was just- so much bigger. The females were intimidating that they were more open than he was used to- such as their clothing, their definition of modest was clearly to his.

He didn’t think he was good enough to explain to them either. Bai Wen Yan was starting to feel shy and would like nothing more than withdraw from his spot. He was never much of an authoritative character. If he explained it himself, they’ll would probably label him as a lunatic. He wasn't confident enough in his abilities either to explain to them in a manner they'd understand. He nervously looked around, mentally trying to summon the woman to save him from the predicament and explain it herself.

Interacting: Shadow Shadow , Maree Maree , Kiroshiven Kiroshiven
Location: Rosa - Outside/Brownstone Dimitris - Main relax area?/Brownstone

Dimitris observed the group, one guy just walking straight into the building, even forgetting his luggage. That slightly worried Dimitris just because of some of the stuff the twins had in their luggage. Clothes? For sure, but the most important thing was wrapped in a dingy shirt they both had in one of their pieces of luggage. Wrapped in the cloth was a locket for Rosaleen and a ring for Dimitris, both of which were given to them by their father. He had said it was the only thing their mother left them when he presented it to them on their eighteenth birthday just last year. Both of them treasure the item and usually keep it on a chain around their neck, but this time they believed it would have been better if they put it in their luggage safely.

Next one that Dimitris noticed was the literally tallest one just leaving silently like the other one. Rosaleen was definitely not happy about how ignored she was either and on top of that she was now being insulted for her education. She was about to snap back at the girl who dared to insult her when she just slipped away. Rosaleen just sighed and massaged the bridge of her nose, these weren't going to be cooperative people what so ever.

On top of it all the girl Rosaleen side eyed snapped back at her. What is this, the day of people just trying to piss her off? In her head she was making a mental note that the females in this place were absolute bitches. It was starting to piss her off so much that she had crossed her arms and was tapping her fingers impatiently. Dimitris of course took immediate notice and put his hand on her shoulder to make her aware of her actions. Of course she flinched slightly and then calmed down slightly, making enemies the first day wasn't exactly smart here so she might as well introduce herself to whomever was left out here. Someone just entered the fray anyway before she could get the chance.

This new guy introduced himself and certainly seemed out of breath. Rosaleen actually flat out ignored him, annoyed by all the interruptions she's already had. She eyed the two she had in her sights, a guy who seemed to be fiddling with something in his pocket and a girl. Rosaleen honestly was tired of the girls already and immediately went over to the guy, out stretching her hand, she had on an innocent girl next door kind of smile as she spoke to him. "Hi, my name is Rosaleen Quinn. It's my first time in Canada...do you know anything about what's going on?"

Dimitris on the other hand had wondered off when that other guy rushed up to the others, he was inside now. He wondered into what seemed like a main room or something. His steps were very light and his shoes didn't make really much noise on the floor, so when he saw the girl who called them dropouts from before just sitting down on her computer and the one with the bikini, or was well soaking wet he decided to just head over there and see what was happening. It was honestly bothering him that the one girl's hair was still wet, he had to say something. "Even if you changed clothes you're probably still cold aren't you?" His voice was pretty low, but smooth at the same time, also incredibly soft. He was the kind of guy who didn't talk much, but could melt words....well to some people.

Dimitris moved his eyes to the tech girl for a moment, just to inform her on some things, he hates it when his sister fights with someone cause they don't understand their situation. "We chose to stop attending school to help our father, plus it's hard to pass any math classes with Dyscalculia. Many have tried, but we can't even handle our own finances." Dimitris really didn't care about sharing this, as long as it didn't pertain to how his father was doing, or where he was staying at the moment.

Violet McCrae
Violet was about to go digging deeper into the files in front of her when she heard the sound of wet footsteps approaching. She quickly typed in commands for P.A.P. to keep looking into everyone here and try to figure out their connection before removing her headphones and pulling up a quick link to some tech gadgets for sale online. Though the page was entirely owned and run by her, Violet often used this page as a cover page while she was doing some of her more "lucrative" endeavors behind the scenes. Finally turning her attention to the girl, Violet removed her earbuds. "I'm doing some research into a better computer and potentially some more experimental gear." Violet motioned towards the screen as the girl introduced herself. "Violet, Violet McCrae." It took a lot of control for her not to introduce herself as Forge. As most of her communications were over the internet the poor girl had nearly forgotten her own name, but something always made sure to remind her. Some kind of little nagging voice in the back of her mind.

Introductions had to be cut short as the boy dropout decided to try and explain his situation. Normally, Violet would've shrugged off his reasoning and just went on her way. However, something about his sister and him got under his skin at a base level. "Look, I personally don't give a crap about your reasons." Violet turned to the boy, her emerald hues cold and uncaring. "A drop out is a drop out. And your reasons are little more than empty words to me. Discalculia vs dyslexia and a distaste of any form of human interaction to the degree that I've done the bare minimum amount over the last five years. Which do you think is more hindering? And yet here I am, with at LEAST a high school degree." Of course this degree was created by P.A.P. hacking into a school and creating it, but it still counted as far as anywhere she went was concerned. She had grades and records. No need to try and disprove any of it. Violet's words were sharp and direct as she turned back to her computer before whispering into her mic. "P.A.P. see how many of us here were diagnosed with learning disabilities like dyslexia and ADHD. The boy's fiddling with a fidget spinner." Violet then leaned back on the couch and looked back and forth between the two people beside her, honestly she didn't really know what else to say. Like she had said, she hadn't really interacted with people outside of negotiations in regards to her weapon designs. So where to go with the conversation really wasn't her strong point.

Maree Maree Ladyvix Ladyvix

Last edited:
Quite a Particular Situation

Without hesitation, Jason tossed a beer to Maximus. There was nothing better than sharing a beer with someone, even if that person was still a stranger. "Max? Nice to meet you Max. I'm Jason. " he cheered, a smirk appearing as he raised his bottle up. He took another gulp and leaned his back against the counter. He clearly looked pleased and quite contempt. He was completely relaxed, eyes closed with a small enchanting smile painted on his face.

"This place is pretty great man... For only 300$ a month? It's almost a given! And they invited some pretty hot girls too for the introduction," he enthusiastically said, "Alpha Phi Omega all the way!!! "

Ah... How wrong was he to think it was actually a fraternity.

In the Basement of Brownstone
A blazing fire burned inside the basements marble fireplace. Blue flames danced violently, the sound of crackling wood amplifying when suddenly a loud vacuum like sound echoed through the library. Two figures emerged from the flames and stood still, taking in a deep breath.

"The young heroes are finally here, Aly." the half-man, half-horse said turning his head to look at the beautiful female satyr beside him. She nodded with a delicate smile, "Yes. Finally they are all here... It is time for their training to begin. We lost enough time already," she said before taking a decisive step forward.

The duo walked towards the stairs leading to the grand room. They walked pass all the statues of great heroes from the past and present. They could hear loud conversations and some quite unpleasant statements being made. Chiron felt like shaking his head, it was always like that at the beginning. The strong personalities would clash. Although, he did wonder how they would react to a centaur and a satyr showing up. By now, they probably could hear the sound of their animalistic heels clicking against the floor and just about now they could see some of them appearing from the stairs.

Their was no escaping from this house now either. The doors were lock shut and just about now, the young lady who felt the need to escape would appear right here within a flash. If she would not come willingly, then she would have no choice but to show up...Not that Poseidon would let that happen with his ego. He insisted so much on both of his daughters to join.

"Oh, look who just flashed before our eyes Aly," he said when out of nowhere Vivian dropped from sky in front of them. The centaur and satyr were now in full form before the many new residence of Brownstone!

Willow
Interactions: Violet - Kiroshiven Kiroshiven
Dimitris - Ladyvix Ladyvix
Vivian - Feyrie Feyrie
Willow beamed as she got a little more comfortable on the couch as it seemed that Violet wouldn't shoo her away. "Oh, do you mess around with technology stuff a lot?" she asked, tilting her head slightly. Why on earth were they all here? What did they all have in common? She wasn't a model like the siblings. She also was a technology genius like Violet. The only lead she had was the fact that her absent biological father wanted her there. Maybe Violet was curious as well and they could possibly figure out what was going on out together?

Willow was so lost in thought that she was startled as a voice sounded from behind her. She looked up at the model boy from before as he said something about her being cold. Maybe he wasn't as bad as his sister? "Absolutely freezing. Jason is going to have to fight me to get his jumper back" she joked, running her fingers through her damp hair. She had managed to get most of the water out of her hair with the towel but she was still quite uncomfortable. Could they just tell them what they are doing here already so she could leave? She was getting very close to just leaving without getting answers. The other girl managed to leave so why couldn't she? Oh right because she just needed to know about her biological father. He had gone her whole life without intervening so why was he starting now? Nothing about this place made the slightest amount of sense.

Willow shuffled slightly so she had a better view of the model boy as he explained why they dropped out. "don't need to explain yourself to me. School just doesn't work for some people. I barely scraped by thanks to my dyslexia oh and the ADHD. A wonderful combination really" she said with a small smile playing on her lips. Okay, he didn't actually seem that bad maybe her first impression of him was wrong. She could have sworn that she heard Violet whisper something about looking into learning disorders but shrugged it off as mishearing her mumbling to herself.

"Oh! how rude of me I almost forgot. I'm Willow and I am still failing to figure out what connects us. Why on earth are we here? Is it a place for people with learning disabilities?" Willow asked as a frown made its way to her features. Once is chance, twice is coincidence, third time is a pattern. Could that really be it? Did her dad want her to study at a fancy ass college for people with disabilities? Because she didn't like that one bit. How dare he step in out of nowhere and try to 'help' her by putting her into a special school. She managed just fine in regular school she did not need this.

Willow didn't know what she expected to happen but she did not expect the girl who gave her a towel to fall from the sky in front of a horse man and a goat woman. "Jesus fucking christ it's a horse man. Someone, please tell me this is just one fucked up dream. Nope, this isn't happening. I refuse- Fuck this shit I am out" She yelled, standing up from her seat. But just in case it was real she was not letting the nice girl be anywhere near the weird hybrid things. She cautiously moved forward until she reached Vivian's side. Did they lure them there so they could eat them? This could not be happening there was obviously drugs in the water they gave her. "I am not letting you get eaten by these things if this is real," she said while pulling Vivian to her feet and dragging her away from the monster things. This had to be just some weird dream any minute now she was going to wake up in her bed.

code by arctic

Willow beamed as she got a little more comfortable on the couch as it seemed that Violet wouldn't shoo her away. "Oh, do you mess around with technology stuff a lot?" she asked, tilting her head slightly. Why on earth were they all here? What did they all have in common? She wasn't a model like the siblings. She also was a technology genius like Violet. The only lead she had was the fact that her absent biological father wanted her there. Maybe Violet was curious as well and they could possibly figure out what was going on out together?

Willow was so lost in thought that she was startled as a voice sounded from behind her. She looked up at the model boy from before as he said something about her being cold. Maybe he wasn't as bad as his sister? "Absolutely freezing. Jason is going to have to fight me to get his jumper back" she joked, running her fingers through her damp hair. She had managed to get most of the water out of her hair with the towel but she was still quite uncomfortable. Could they just tell them what they are doing here already so she could leave? She was getting very close to just leaving without getting answers. The other girl managed to leave so why couldn't she? Oh right because she just needed to know about her biological father. He had gone her whole life without intervening so why was he starting now? Nothing about this place made the slightest amount of sense.

Willow shuffled slightly so she had a better view of the model boy as he explained why they dropped out. "don't need to explain yourself to me. School just doesn't work for some people. I barely scraped by thanks to my dyslexia oh and the ADHD. A wonderful combination really" she said with a small smile playing on her lips. Okay, he didn't actually seem that bad maybe her first impression of him was wrong. She could have sworn that she heard Violet whisper something about looking into learning disorders but shrugged it off as mishearing her mumbling to herself.

"Oh! how rude of me I almost forgot. I'm Willow and I am still failing to figure out what connects us. Why on earth are we here? Is it a place for people with learning disabilities?" Willow asked as a frown made its way to her features. Once is chance, twice is coincidence, third time is a pattern. Could that really be it? Did her dad want her to study at a fancy ass college for people with disabilities? Because she didn't like that one bit. How dare he step in out of nowhere and try to 'help' her by putting her into a special school. She managed just fine in regular school she did not need this.

Willow didn't know what she expected to happen but she did not expect the girl who gave her a towel to fall from the sky in front of a horse man and a goat woman. "Jesus fucking christ it's a horse man. Someone, please tell me this is just one fucked up dream. Nope, this isn't happening. I refuse- Fuck this shit I am out" She yelled, standing up from her seat. But just in case it was real she was not letting the nice girl be anywhere near the weird hybrid things. She cautiously moved forward until she reached Vivian's side. Did they lure them there so they could eat them? This could not be happening there was obviously drugs in the water they gave her. "I am not letting you get eaten by these things if this is real," she said while pulling Vivian to her feet and dragging her away from the monster things. This had to be just some weird dream any minute now she was going to wake up in her bed.

vivian clarke russell
interactions: Maree Maree

Vivian had been leaving when she had come across a pair of good-looking siblings. She had to stop and take a look back. Their appearance was just far too eye-catching for people not to give a double-take. Somehow, she had a nagging suspicion that they were going to enter inside the building that she just left. She snorted seeing them enter the gates. Judging from the noises coming from that direction, it seemed that they were having a riot. Whatever the matter was, Vivian simply wanted to head on her way.

When she finally arrived the swimming pool area, she let out a sigh. She felt so exhausted- they haven’t even reached half of the day. She hadn’t even started her training. She put down her bag on the floor to stretch for a moment. Her joints felt so stiff, she’d feel much better once she’s in the water. She tries to perk herself up. Trying to keep herself calm and preventing her mood from fluctuating too much was mentally exhausting. The unfamiliar environment must be getting to her.

She got her bag from the floor letting out a sigh. Vivian took a step forward and suddenly she couldn’t feel the hard concrete of the ground on her feet. Her eyes widened and before she knew it, she felt a gust of air and the harsh impact of the floor meeting her butt. “Ohmygod.” She winced, rubbing her bottom. She suddenly looked around and the first that came into her mind was: What a uselessly extravagant and over the top mansion.

Thanks to her mother’s business and her keen eye, she could estimate on how expensive and how practical the item is. Based on what she’s seeing, the person who owned the place must be afraid that people wouldn’t know that the person who owned the place extremely rich. He obviously felt the need to flaunt it. The items were obviously all high-class and expensive but there are plenty of items though aesthetically pleasing- WAS. COMPLETELY. USELESS. Good heavens, as someone thrifty- this place was an eye opener for her.

"Oh, look who just flashed before our eyes Aly," her thoughts were quickly pulled back she snapped her direction back to the owner of the voice- not giving her anytime to adjust she suddenly felt herself being pulled. “I’m okay, I’m okay.” She tries to reassure the stranger that she later recognized as the female who was wearing the bikini earlier. It was nice to see that she was more clothed now- at least more than earlier. She pulled her arm back rather roughly and immediately putting distance between them. Vivian was smiling but they didn’t reached her eyes. She distanced her arm that was touched away from the rest of her body.

Vivian was trying to control her temper. It was just a little touch- but god who knows how much germs this other girl had on her? She can feel herself shuddering at the mere thought. If she was really kidnapped- didn’t that mean there was even more germs on her from the people that brought her here. The smile on her face was getting more and more strained. The urge to shower to get rid of the germs was growing stronger and she had no time to play with the games with these people.

She looked back to the source of the voice and reason the girl pulled her away. So they were the cause of her current predicament. She can feel the anger bubbling inside her growing exponentially. So that was the reason the girl reacted so strongly. Vivian like looking at animal videos as much as the next person but the mess! The germs! She couldn’t quite tolerate them in real life and now there’s half animal people inside the mansion. The mental stress was getting too much to her and she was getting light-headed.

“Excuse me,” Vivian decided to interact with them first, her face with utmost seriousness “But with the interior of the place and the way you’re here…” She takes a deep breath “Have you clean your hooves before entering?” She asks.

code// just-peachy

Vivian had been leaving when she had come across a pair of good-looking siblings. She had to stop and take a look back. Their appearance was just far too eye-catching for people not to give a double-take. Somehow, she had a nagging suspicion that they were going to enter inside the building that she just left. She snorted seeing them enter the gates. Judging from the noises coming from that direction, it seemed that they were having a riot. Whatever the matter was, Vivian simply wanted to head on her way.

When she finally arrived the swimming pool area, she let out a sigh. She felt so exhausted- they haven’t even reached half of the day. She hadn’t even started her training. She put down her bag on the floor to stretch for a moment. Her joints felt so stiff, she’d feel much better once she’s in the water. She tries to perk herself up. Trying to keep herself calm and preventing her mood from fluctuating too much was mentally exhausting. The unfamiliar environment must be getting to her.

She got her bag from the floor letting out a sigh. Vivian took a step forward and suddenly she couldn’t feel the hard concrete of the ground on her feet. Her eyes widened and before she knew it, she felt a gust of air and the harsh impact of the floor meeting her butt. “Ohmygod.” She winced, rubbing her bottom. She suddenly looked around and the first that came into her mind was: What a uselessly extravagant and over the top mansion.

Thanks to her mother’s business and her keen eye, she could estimate on how expensive and how practical the item is. Based on what she’s seeing, the person who owned the place must be afraid that people wouldn’t know that the person who owned the place extremely rich. He obviously felt the need to flaunt it. The items were obviously all high-class and expensive but there are plenty of items though aesthetically pleasing- WAS. COMPLETELY. USELESS. Good heavens, as someone thrifty- this place was an eye opener for her.

"Oh, look who just flashed before our eyes Aly," her thoughts were quickly pulled back she snapped her direction back to the owner of the voice- not giving her anytime to adjust she suddenly felt herself being pulled. “I’m okay, I’m okay.” She tries to reassure the stranger that she later recognized as the female who was wearing the bikini earlier. It was nice to see that she was more clothed now- at least more than earlier. She pulled her arm back rather roughly and immediately putting distance between them. Vivian was smiling but they didn’t reached her eyes. She distanced her arm that was touched away from the rest of her body.

Vivian was trying to control her temper. It was just a little touch- but god who knows how much germs this other girl had on her? She can feel herself shuddering at the mere thought. If she was really kidnapped- didn’t that mean there was even more germs on her from the people that brought her here. The smile on her face was getting more and more strained. The urge to shower to get rid of the germs was growing stronger and she had no time to play with the games with these people.

She looked back to the source of the voice and reason the girl pulled her away. So they were the cause of her current predicament. She can feel the anger bubbling inside her growing exponentially. So that was the reason the girl reacted so strongly. Vivian like looking at animal videos as much as the next person but the mess! The germs! She couldn’t quite tolerate them in real life and now there’s half animal people inside the mansion. The mental stress was getting too much to her and she was getting light-headed.

“Excuse me,” Vivian decided to interact with them first, her face with utmost seriousness “But with the interior of the place and the way you’re here…” She takes a deep breath “Have you clean your hooves before entering?” She asks.

Maximus McMillan
Max sighed as Jason went on acting like this was still a frat house. "Jason. I know you're excited and all, but doesn't the sheer fact that the inside of this place is too large for what you see bother you? And that a fraternity would "hire" women to greet you, but nobody actually FROM the fra-" Max's voice cut short as he heard an odd sound and turned back out into the hall. His eyes went wide at what he saw. It wasn't anything like he could've imagined, but immediately he recognized the human half of the person before him. "No way." Max walked out, standing on par with, if not taller than, Chiron's height. "You aren't Chiron, mentor of heroes are you?" Max couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth, but if there was anything that Max was certain of, it was his Greek history.

"What is a Greek legend doing in a brownstone in the middle of CANADA of all places?" Max had lived here his life and couldn't see any reason for a teacher to great heroes being in some quiet place. Turning his attention to the satyr beside him, Max quietly bowed his head. "I'm sorry to be so rude. I'm Maximus McMillan. And I was strongly encouraged to be here by a strangely mesmerizing woman that I met on the street. Could you explain what exactly this place is, or what we're doing here?" Max felt incredibly out of place when he thought about being in the presence of a hero. He was just an ordinary guy with a very large stature. There was no reason for him to be here of all places amongst potential heroes.

Violet McCrae
Violet nodded in response to Willow's questions about her tech. "You could say that. I'm rather experienced in the field of science and inventing. Let's just put it that way." Violet smiled as Willow seemed to understand how to respect someone's privacy. Of course, that didn't stop Violet from wanting to gather more information on everyone present, but the sound of clicking on wood gave her a pause. "That's not human." Turning around, Violet's eyes went wide as saucers when she stared at two plainly inhuman creations. "Nope." Closing her laptop, Violet packed her tech up and started to head towards the door when suddenly the girl that had been standing in the door and left just appeared. Okay, now her scientific brain was being assaulted with countless impossibilities. And to make matters worse, the behemoth came out and started to act like a fangirl seeing Justin Bieber or One Direction. It was disgusting to watch. "P.A.P. I need an answer NOW!" She growled into her phone while staying as far away from the pair.

"It seems that his features are that of Chiron. The ancient mentor of heroes from Greek Mythology. It's rather impressive that he hasn't aged all that much over the millennia." Violet could feel her grip on her phone tightening. She didn't care what P.A.P. said, there was no way on Earth that there was a centaur alive right in front of her. This was also some crazy hallucination from drugs that were slipped into a drink she had earlier today. That was it. Who was she kidding, something weird was going on and she wasn't about to risk being taken hostage. It all must have been a leak of her identity. And if that was the case, she'd fight.

"Drones, defensive positions." She growled as her backpack opened and her once normal tech turned into four hovering combat drones armed and ready with tasers, rubber bullets, and tranquilizer darts all aimed at the pair of "mythical creatures." She didn't care that she was exposing part of who she was, there was no way on Earth she was going to get sucked into this world of magic and impossible bullshit. "Now like the monster man asked, what the FUCK is going on?!"

"Miss McCrae, it is unbecoming of a lady to-" Violet hit the button disconnecting her from P.A.P. He was useful more often than not, but right now was NOT THE TIME for his lecture on being a proper lady. Heck, if Violet cared about being a proper lady, she'd have actually gone to the etiquette class her parents had tried to send her to when she entered high school. No, right now, Violet wanted answers that made some god damned scientific sense.

D d1uni5ys24si3o Maree Maree

Nolan Abner

Location: Brownstone // University of Toronto, Canada || Tags: Ladyvix Ladyvix Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Feyrie Feyrie Maree Maree D d1uni5ys24si3o erzulie erzulie

Nolan was distracted by yet another attractive person showing up. He seemed to speak a different language, although he did welcome them to the Brownstone in English. Was he supposed to be the official welcoming committee? He said something else, again in the different language, and Nolan was able to clearly hear that it wasn’t French. Bummer. But, hey, now he had a new language to learn, so that was something. If he decided to stay, anyway.
Suddenly the blonde model-status chick was in front of him, hand out, introducing herself. He dropped the fidget spinner back in his pocket and shook her hand, his own hand hot and rough. Her hand felt tiny in his and he dropped it quickly, found himself pulling back against the wall slightly. She was too breakable.
He blinked quickly and forced a response onto his lips. “Nolan. Um, I,” He rubbed his arm lightly, suddenly frustrated with himself for acting shy. He wasn’t. Not really. “Well, welcome to Canada, then.” He said, although it was a little forced and not entirely welcoming. The whole ‘nice Canadians’ thing didn’t quite extend to him. He shrugged faintly at her question. “I’m just here because this is the address for my dorm house. I don’t know who these people are,” he waved his arm lightly at the motley group, “But I have a feeling we didn’t come here for the same reasons.” He eyed bikini girl for a moment, a light frown wrinkling his forehead as he recalled her biological father comment again. Even if they didn’t all come here for the same reasons, he had a sneaking suspicion that they were all supposed to be here, together, for some reason.
He turned back to....he already forgot her name. Rosa something? He turned back to Rosa, the frown now replaced with mild curiosity. “So, why did you.” He stopped mid-sentence, forgetting that he had been talking, distracted by the sound of animals walking up stairs. When his eyes found the doorway, it took him a moment to realize that he was looking at a hybrid horse-man and a hybrid-goat man. Pink would be so psyched.
Of course, that couldn’t be the weirdest thing. Suddenly a girl he vaguely recognized from earlier appeared, falling from the ceiling and landing on her butt. Any intention he might have had to help her up vanished when it fully dawned on him that she had just appeared, out of nowhere.
I’m out.” He ignored the reactions of the others and grabbed his bags, went to the door and turned the handle. Turned the handle. Nope. It was locked. Of course it was locked. And then behind him he heard the sudden whirring of drones. It was the red-headed girl from earlier. “Are you shitting me? You see two fantasy people and a teleportation and you pull out drones? Are those even legal?” He asked, eyeing the deadly danger crap she had added to the drones. He didn’t really wait for an answer.
Seeing as the door was locked, he dropped his bags back where they had been and moved back into the living room. He could feel his pulse throbbing in his throat, but he tried to keep calm, distracting himself by observing the others’ reactions. Human mountain was geeking out, but the fact that he seemed to know the hybrid people was slightly, very slightly, reassuring. The teleported girl was complaining about germs. She would hate his apartment. Bikini girl was basically the physical embodiment of how he was feeling, which was probably the most comforting. And the others....Nope. It wasn’t working. The roaring adrenaline in the back of his mind suddenly spiked and he felt dizzy and nauseous. On the one hand, it drowned out his anger, but he didn’t want to be the loser that just blacked out when things got weird. But the longer he looked at the horse-man, the tighter his chest got, until he had to put most of his focus on just breathing. This was fine. Everything was fine. Human-animal hybrids were okay. All the weird people were totally fine. Everything’s okay.
code by Ri.a

Interacting: Maree Maree , Kiroshiven Kiroshiven , Shadow Shadow , D d1uni5ys24si3o

Dimitris was rather pleased at the fact that it seemed Willow was much less aggressive towards him. He could hope that she would get better towards her sister, though that might actually take some time. Since he exchanged the pleasantries of a name, it was only fair he would do that same now. "It's Dimitris Quinn. Rather old fashioned name, but that's my dad for you." He was not pleased, however, with Violet's reaction to him at least explaining something.

It seemed rather than Willow here, Violet was more entitled than he thought and since she had some education she believed herself to be better? That didn't sit well with Dimitris. His sister and himself could be a little self centered now and then, but at the same time they were never this self entitled wot react this way towards someone "inferior" to them in any way. Actually scratch that, HE would never act like that, Rosa probably has maybe a few times. It has severely pissed him off though, so he can't exactly tolerate it.

Rosaleen smiled as he actually took her hand, only to immediately drop it as if she had some plague. At the very least he introduced himself after that, but it bothered her that he just couldn't stand her touch? It bothered her so much, that she was making a mental goal in her head as they spoke. She would make it so he didn't absolutely despise her touch, but for now she needed to not be too forceful. "Oh um, sorry....I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable Nolan. You're probably right about reasoning, I wasn't too happy about coming here really, but well here I am..." She chuckled a little bit at her comment, she after all, wasn't lying or anything. It sucked truly so that she had to go back to school, she struggled so much through it before and now she had to do that all again. What excuse was she going to make up about her problem with numbers this time...she's an alcoholic? That excuse didn't work last time either though.

All of a sudden Rosaleen's thoughts were interrupted. Nolan was going to ask her something, but then he stopped mid sentence, she was confused at what had him super pissed now? "What? What are you talking abo..." She turned around to see a fucking centaur or something similar to it walking in. "Oh my fucking god? Is this a prank, because this is not okay! " Nolan was now freaking out, pulling on the door, but it was locked. "Wait....are we not allowed to leave? What the actual fuck?!"

Dimitris could feel Rosaleen's distress as a fucking mythical creature just walks in. Violet freaks out and sicks some drones or something on the thing. Then Willow just looses her shit and trying to get Violet out. Dimitris was just stunned, but then Rosaleen cursed and he snapped out of that. He went over to Violet and Willow, maybe in numbers it was safer or something? He wasn't thinking straight at the moment. "This better be some prank or something. I mean being forced into this place and now this shit......don't know how much longer I can keep calm."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back