• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern BROWN/STONE: A Demigod Roleplay (CLOSED)

d1uni5ys24si3o

One Thousand Club

4072e25403bd4004851511a35487b568_original.gif
BROWN/STONE
Chapter One: I'm a DEMIGOD!?

In ancient Greece, the twelve great Gods ruled over the west. Known as the Olympians, they presided over every facet of life. The ancients told many stories about the Gods, believed in them and prayed to them. It was an age of Heroes and Demigods. Today, they are considered mere fables. There are no Gods for the West. How foolish of them.

That’s where our story begins.

Demigods; half-mortal and half-immortal. Not only do they exist but many of them rule the world, unbestowed to the mortal realm. Due to their Godly blood, they attract a lot of attention as children. Good or bad. They are better looking (except Hephaestus kids) and stronger physically then their mortal peers. Unfortunately, the human world is not completely compatible with their unique bloodline. They will more often be considered ADHD, Dyslexic, or some type of learning disorder. Why so you may ask? Well, because their bodies are programmed for a life filled with actions! Although, for them to unlock this fulfilling action-filled life, their Godly parent must claim them. Or else, they live a life of not knowing why they are so different.

Heroes; often chosen due to their divine ancestry and noted superhuman courageous acts. From Achilles to Theseus, Greek gods are highly regarded in the Demigod society. Unlike Demigods who often do not know of their ancestry until their coming of age, the heroes’ family know of their family. They are very knowledgeable and highly trained to fulfil their duties in the mortal realm.

Now, you may ask, what about powers? Surely, greater blood or heritage means unimaginable abilities! Well, hold your horses right there. To achieve such greatness, one must prove itself. You can’t have a demigod running around irresponsibly. A patron god must ALLOW you to achieve such greatness. Once allowed though, a patron god cannot rectify his decision. You have been chosen for life. Very few pass these tests.

Well Shit! I can’t wait, where do we do these tests again? Pretty sure I haven’t told you that yet but the Gods have modernized through the ages. They took full advantage of having the right demigods in the right places. So, in our case, the story will revolve around a specific brownstone building near the University of Toronto, in Toronto (Canada) - wait, what? A roleplay in Canada? UNREAL. I didn’t know they had cities… So weird, I thought only America had cool cities...no?

So, yeah! That’s a pretty nice sum up of my idea. Our story will revolve around a handpicked group of Demigod and Heroes(8 roleplayers at most I think?) trying to find their place in the world and save it from surreal evil powers!

For the sake of sticking close to the mythological personalities of the Olympian Gods,the following Godly descent won’t be allowed; Zeus (unless you want Hera to constantly try and kill you), Hera (obviously, monogamy peeps), and any virgin deity.

Also, for your information, abrahamic religions will be assumed non-existing in this world out of respect for the major religious branches and also because it wouldn’t work with the plotlines (name with religious connotations are allowed though, but we exclude the religious weight). All other pantheon are metaphysically real (so, hinduism, shamanism, etc). They are in constant celestial battles.

More information will be provided once the main thread is created!

AH, maybe this is worth mentioning. It will a long term roleplay with a relatively fast pace (one post every 3-7 days unless exams), an multi-paragraph level of writing... also, multi-characters are welcomed (in fact, encouraged)...No anime or art face claims.

Should you know mythology to join? Yes and no. I don’t expect you to know everything but at least the strict minimum (Greek gods and goddesses, some stories maybe...lol.)

Please do leave your interest below, your suggestions (what should I make sure to include or wtv), plotlines, cool character ideas, etc! Honestly, write down whatever below!!! It will be my pleasure to read it! :)

tumblr_static_unnamed__1__640_v2.gif

THE MAIN THREAD: Realistic/Modern - BROWN/STONE: A Demigod Roleplay --[OOC]--

Last edited:
Consider me your last one? (also joining another demigod rp lmao xD)

Consider me your last one? (also joining another demigod rp lmao xD)
Hopefully it won’t be too much for you to handle? ?

Ok well i’ll make a main today or tomorrow!

Signs up are still open so don’t hesitate to invite, promote, get this rp out there! ?

Hopefully it won’t be too much for you to handle? ?

Ok well i’ll make a main today or tomorrow!

Signs up are still open so don’t hesitate to invite, promote, get this rp out there! ?
I currently have the free time for it^^ so it's not much of a problem
I'm only worried I'll mix them up xD

The worst combination is drama ooc and brain ded schooling xD oof the worst

I'm half terrified in going back to school rip. responsibilities pfft >.>
seems like we'll get along great xD HAHHAHAAHHA

I took summer classes rip my life xD

Hahaha yass sister in spirit!
switched to mobile lmao

Whhhhyyy thats like whyyyy
is it like the academic ones or the hobby-kind summer classes
yaaaaaasss <3

switched to mobile lmao

Whhhhyyy thats like whyyyy
is it like the academic ones or the hobby-kind summer classes
yaaaaaasss <3
It’s more a I fucked up last semsster, dropped out of three classes cause I was demotivated and now i must amend for delaying my fking bachelor ?

It’s more a I fucked up last semsster, dropped out of three classes cause I was demotivated and now i must amend for delaying my fking bachelor ?
that sounds horrible in more ways than one.
I hope everything is better now tho <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back