• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BROWN/STONE: A Demigod Roleplay --[OOC]--

Should the official OOC be on Discord or RPN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

d1uni5ys24si3o

One Thousand Club

giphy.gif

THE OUT OF CHARACTER
DISCORD SERVER: HERE

OOC Rules:
  • Always have fun
  • Don't create drama amongst role-players
  • The GM has the final word
  • Please warn of any trigger if you will discuss a sensitive topic or describing something of a sensitive nature.
  • Dark humour is allowed, but if someone is sensitive or easily triggered by a topic... put a warning above and below the post/text.
  • Be respectful, don't be an asshole and take everything personal. Texts can be pretty bland so it's prone to misunderstanding.
  • If anyone has an issue, please immediately report to the GM first. Don't up and leave.
  • Stay active on OOC
    • If inactive for a certain amount of time with no notice, the GMs will take upon themselves to reconnect with you. If you disappear for over 14 days, the GM will respond accordingly.

Please copy-paste at the end of your cs "I read and understand the rules the GM has proposed"

tenor.gif

Basically, I kick you out hehe.

Last edited:
So if I wanted to be the child of Hades, is that possible? (cus you know PErsephone and sutff)

So if I wanted to be the child of Hades, is that possible? (cus you know PErsephone and sutff)
Expand please? As far as Ik, persephone doesn’t kill hades’ bastards hahhaha

But yes Hades child is a possibility. Of course, being born from the big three makes you slightly more powerful... but also a target :) very rare.

Expand please? As far as Ik, persephone doesn’t kill hades’ bastards hahhaha

But yes Hades child is a possibility. Of course, being born from the big three makes you slightly more powerful... but also a target :) very rare.

Hmm, are we going by Percy Jackson law then? Cause there are multiple ways to interpret the Persephone myth, and I sort of see it as she chose to go back to him kind of thing.

Hmm, are we going by Percy Jackson law then? Cause there are multiple ways to interpret the Persephone myth, and I sort of see it as she chose to go back to him kind of thing.
I never read percy jackson so not sure which law :p

Send me the persephone myth and i’ll check it out of course! I doubt tho that she would choose to back to him xD i dont know THAT much about persephone tho, not gonna lie :)

I never read percy jackson so not sure which law :p

Send me the persephone myth and i’ll check it out of course! I doubt tho that she would choose to back to him xD i dont know THAT much about persephone tho, not gonna lie :)
The Wiki page, sad to say im using it, but it doesn't shit out lies all the time, shows there's other versions told that have her purposefully eating the pomegranate seeds.

I've never read percy jackson either, which is why i was asking really

The Wiki page, sad to say im using it, but it doesn't shit out lies all the time, shows there's other versions told that have her purposefully eating the pomegranate seeds.

I've never read percy jackson either, which is why i was asking really

Ok! I’ll read it up but which ever Myth I choose as the ‘real’ one IC won’t affect your character :) so, don’t worry!

Honestly think im just going to go with Aphrodite right now. I found some nice twins that would fit her children well as a face claim :) ty for helping me out tho
Ok! Best of luck with that! Hmmmm a pair of twins... double the trouble. Hmmm let’s see where that brings us ahhha

Ok! Best of luck with that! Hmmmm a pair of twins... double the trouble. Hmmm let’s see where that brings us ahhha

Just gonna point out aphrodite's children, they are gonna be sassy and above it all. Wooo conflict characters!!

So many gods/goddesses to choose from T_T I can’t decide
Hehe! Well, focus on Olympians and the well established heroic family :) that already reduces the choices...

One thing for sure, think of what you want to roleplay. What kind of character do you want? The Godly lineage, in reality, are but to choose the powers hahaha. I dont believe the parent defines the demigods personality :) there might be similarities, but definitely not the embodiment ahaha

*peeks in*

Is this still open?
Yes of course! It is not first come first serve, so there is always spots open :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back