• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Brookfield Academy of Young Thinkers {Spots Available}

Where should the RP re-start out at?

• the same place it was left out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • time-skipped to another day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jung-Eun and Allie sharing room, and Jax and Kaneda sharing room... I can definitely see at least one of those rooms getting visitors in the evenings/at night

Ugh guys sorry for taking so long, some things came up... If you want you can start posting and stuff. Btw, there won't be class for the first two blocks (we are starting on a Monday) because that time is reserved for students to settle in, have orientation, there will be an assembly and other stuff.

Nat said:
Jung-Eun and Allie sharing room, and Jax and Kaneda sharing room... I can definitely see at least one of those rooms getting visitors in the evenings/at night
Late night Fashion photoshoot! xD

[QUOTE="Love The Game]Where did you want to start off at?

[/QUOTE]
Well basically everyone getting to school and getting to their dorms and stuff.

I'll make the assembly post when everyone has at least posted two posts and then the characters will go to their C block classes, then have break... etc etc.

I'm really sorry, but does anyone else have a character that pretty much says 'this is what we're doing' and you're like 'no..' but they just do it anyways? Yeah, so Conner's decided he wants to not blend in right now, so I'm sorry that he's gonna be running around talking to people which should be against his character...

I haven't been getting notification on the main RP so I'm just going to Reply, I read like two reply's so IDK if anyone has interacted with my characters.

Hey! Please can someone briefly catch me up, I had absolutely no idea that the roleplay had started. Where should I begin?Hah.

SpectroVector said:
Hey! Please can someone briefly catch me up, I had absolutely no idea that the roleplay had started. Where should I begin?Hah.
Basicly

A couple of people are at the cafe, the rest are settling into their dorms/taking their things to their dorm rooms.

Just write about how your character has it just before coming, about their reaction to their roommate, and either going to talk to people, or just going to the dorm room :)

SpectroVector said:
Everyone is just finding ways to spend their free time until the assembly starts. You haven't missed much of anything, really.

Nat covered it better. xD

And if people need an easy access to start talking to people, just send them to Allie xD She's already high up in the sky because now she has an excuse to get her photographer regularly to the room, and her bestie to sleep over

Added more secrets to Allie <.<

Damn you guys sure can type, I'll post pretty soon but before I do any Ideas where Ant could pop up?

Anywhere really? Some are in the cafe, some are in the dorm rooms, and others are just everywhere around doing things. So up to you if you want to go to the dorm or go talk to people :)

Oh my god, you're all so amazing and if you see anything that could be better about my writing could you let me know? Like, seriously though, you are all such great writers and I could at any minute die from the collective pure awesome that has been gathered in so small a place.

Guys, I'm going to start the assembly in like 1 hr & 30 mins, so if you have anything unfinished, finish it quick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mademoiselle said:
Guys, I'm going to start the assembly in like 30 mins, so if you have anything unfinished, finish it quick.
you need to reply to the post with Katerina and Jersey and then they could walk together to the assembly happening at the school

Stoked911 said:
you need to reply to the post with Katerina and Jersey and then they could walk together to the assembly happening at the school
Katerina drove to the coffee shop, I could make JC go into Katerina's car to go to the assembly ~

Yeah, Wolfie and I will just summarize everything in our going tonthe assembly post, since she is asleep (she was gone all yesterday)

Yeah, sorry, was busy with cadets so have been struggling to reply these past 2 days and am about to go to bed now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back