• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Brookfield Academy of Young Thinkers {Spots Available}

Where should the RP re-start out at?

• the same place it was left out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • time-skipped to another day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I just wanna reserve to put Allie and Rick up. I'd just want to do little adjustments to them both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanted to do the same for Rhys as well, and maybe another guy(do we need more guys or girls now?) I wanted to do a bit of editing on Rhys and make another character, if that is okay.

Alright, I'll re-vamp Tommy a little as well... If we're restarting. If it's just another day, I'll keep him the same.

<p>The new Thread is <a href="<___base_url___>/threads/%D0%B2roo%C4%B8%D2%93%CE%B9eld-acade%D0%BCy-o%D2%93-yo%CF%85ng-%D1%82%D0%BD%CE%B9n%C4%B8er%D1%95.124404/" rel="">Here</a>.</p>

<p>

Just make sure you check to see if spots are available and make sure you read all the rules. </p>

<p>

We've already started but it was held up for a bit, but we're hoping to get it started back up again quite soon! It was only a small break. </p>

<p>

If you have any question make sure you contact the GM. Just don;t bug the poor girl too much. She's busy with her own life and such.</p>

Halcyon said:
The new Thread is Here.
Just make sure you check to see if spots are available and make sure you read all the rules.

We've already started but it was held up for a bit, but we're hoping to get it started back up again quite soon! It was only a small break.

If you have any question make sure you contact the GM. Just don;t bug the poor girl too much. She's busy with her own life and such.
Don't worry I already have a spot because I'm already signed up there xD

Yeah I know xD

It was more focuses towards the other person interested

I was more confused as to why you were even commenting on this thread xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back