• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Brookfield Academy of Young Thinkers {Spots Available}

Where should the RP re-start out at?

• the same place it was left out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • time-skipped to another day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So, anything we should/can do with the twitter before the rp begins- just outta curiosity, is there a date set? :?

I'm probably gonna go retweet a bunch of fashion things and health tips >.>

It is easier for me if you just tweets things about you're character or tweet on the first day so I can be in sync with everyone's tweets and stuff. We are probably going to start on wednesday, I want a few more people to join. If you guys know anybody that would join, please please please pass on the word. The more, the merrier.

*opens up Sign-Up tab for Twitter*

HOW DOES ONE SOCIAL MEDIA

*flips computer desk*

Okay, how should I fill out the e-mail tab?

(SO CONFUZZLED)

Mademoiselle said:
Ohh... yeah, you sign up, create an account and then write the name of your account in the CS.
I asked about what to insert for a valid email while signing up.

Ok I changed my Twitter account name to Art_Visionist96

@Mademoiselle

You can also remove the stoked911 account thing on twitter...thats not me...sadly that person got that username first xD So thats not me or part of the RP at all xD

Hello! This looks quite interesting, and I'd love to join you all. I've been working on a character and should have him up by the evening. Just wanted to let you know just in case you're starting really soon or anything ^^'

Yeah, it should be ok for me. I might be on the movies at the second it starts, but I'll answer when I get home.

I'll fix Rick's twitter within the hour.

@Rick_Lars

Last edited by a moderator:
Love The Game]Are you acually going to RP soon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4030-mademoiselle/ said:
@Mademoiselle[/URL]
We are starting tomorrow. I tagged you to the post with the timing and stuff.

I won't be a round for the first few hours once the rp starts because I hve cadets tonight but I should hopefully be on later

Did i do my math wrong?

Because i thought it was supposed to start already?

Maybe i did. Idk

Because when i got the message it was like 1:30 EDT

which was 5;30 pm GMT

which means it's already passed 2-3pm GMT there right? Oh gosh idk. Im so confused. Imma cry. bye

Halcyon said:
Did i do my math wrong?
Because i thought it was supposed to start already?

Maybe i did. Idk

Because when i got the message it was like 1:30 EDT

which was 5;30 pm GMT

which means it's already passed 2-3pm GMT there right? Oh gosh idk. Im so confused. Imma cry. bye
We're in different time zones so don't worry bout it

"I was planning on starting tomorrow around 2-3 pm, (GMT -4 time).

Is that an okay time for everyone?"

It's 7 pm gmt in 9 minutes.

7-4= 3

So it's supposed to start sometime soon, but something could have come up for the creator that makes it a little bit later than expected :) But that's no big issue, is it?

I'm making up the post. Sorry, a friend crashed her car and I was helping her out >.< I'll post the dorm assignments and other info in the overview tab in a few minutes and then we'll definitely start.

Nat said:
"I was planning on starting tomorrow around 2-3 pm, (GMT -4 time).
Is that an okay time for everyone?"

It's 7 pm gmt in 9 minutes.

7-4= 3

So it's supposed to start sometime soon, but something could have come up for the creator that makes it a little bit later than expected :) But that's no big issue, is it?
Oh thank you so much, Im so bad with the whole time zone thing. And it ddoesnt help i moved to a new time zone two days ago so im still getting used to it. Sorry for the trouble.

Mademoiselle said:
I'm making up the post. Sorry, a friend crashed her car and I was helping her out >.< I'll post the dorm assignments and other info in the overview tab in a few minutes and then we'll definitely start.
alright! Just dont rush! It was super nice for you to help your friend out~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back