• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Brookes Partner Search

youngkyun

sad but rad
  • Hello! My name is Brooke. I'm currently in my Sophmore year of High School so I may not have all the time in the world but I will try my best to respond as fast as I can. I will expect maybe once every day or two days, but the more the better. I am open to any ideas you may have!

I have been role-playing for a few years and still growing, so I ask the writing be detailed so I can work on making my writing skills better.

I mainly roleplay kpop fandoms or things based in Asian countries, so most of my FCs and plots are Asian, but I do things like angel x human.

Last edited:
hello, kind sir or ma'am,

i am interested in your plot
i should warn you that there are times i really don't feel like writing, and times i really do
so you could get like 3+ replies in one day, and then none the next
so if that's cool, then yeah
but if not, that's okay ♡

your hope,
hoseok
That's fine! Pm me! c:

Hey there, I've recently got a shift change at my current job. I'm a lot more free with my time now, especially during the beginning of the day. If you're not completely overbooked I'd love to roleplay with you. I don't use any bbcode or anything that makes my posts look special, so I'm sorry if that's kind of a turn off for you (it's been a turnoff for other people's be role played with on the past). Pm me if you're interested in roleplaying with me, because I'd love to roleplay with you!
-atraxaisbae

Users who are viewing this thread

Back