• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Broken World

@Mayhem if you want to continue there interaction friendship thing it has to be in convo cus i dont want to flood the rp xD so ill rap it up and give a pm if you want to see if they can actually stand to be next to each other or if its just seconds away from a brawl.

Mayhem said:
@Kyero Are we doing another time skip?
Not yet. I finished the day for Kouta and Yume, but we will be going to the next day once everyone says their business is concluded. If you wanted interactions, now's the time to get them done before I bring the first death of the RP's timeline and the first instance of something going horribly wrong.

I think all of our characters are bit too separated, maybe we should do something to make them interact a bit? (At least for them to know who's who before it all goes to hell?)

Mayhem said:
I think all of our characters are bit too separated, maybe we should do something to make them interact a bit? (At least for them to know who's who before it all goes to hell?)
I suppose we can try something like that. Most of you are still in the early stages of your day so you have options as far as interaction if you're in the same area.

I guess I'll suggest a chance meeting of everyone, even if it's just in passing for a few minutes.

I can edit my post once we come to a decision, but here are some ideas I am throwing out off the top of my head:

* Visit to a park or some kind of public gathering place such as a marketplace or restaurant

* Chance encounter after school such as outside the school gate or somewhere along the street

* After School activities such as club staff meetings with the student council (all club staff have to attend)

Things like that could work. Let me know what you'd like to do and it doesn't have to be from my list. If you have an idea then throw it out there.

The public place thing sounds nice (Philippa works in a small bakery so it isn't unlikely) but I'm also cool with any place. @aja maji You wanna jump on this as well?

All right.

A public meeting place it is.

I'll go edit my post to have Yume dragging Kouta with her to the marketplace since some of her favorite items are on a special sale and we can move from there.

[QUOTE="aja maji]you should start advertising again

[/QUOTE]
Possibly, but I've got a lot going on right now so I don't have the time. If I can get these things sorted out then I'll get on that.

Don't wait on me guys. Keep doing your thing and let me know when your day has come to an end.

Once everyone's set to move on we'll get the end of the world as we know it started in earnest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back