• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Broken Mirrors

Lioness3009

I can't wait until Halloween~
This is for talking out of character, hence the abbreviation. Please talk here, thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Emmii said:
I'd be interested if thats okay? :)
(The amity affliction are amazing btw!)
That's great! And yes they are~ I'll have the cs posted in a minute and I'll tag you when I do. Also please post here with comments and such not the IC, thanks! Also read the rules please! (They're important)

Lioness3009 said:
@Emmii Accepted! And I took longer xD But I like your characters! We'll start the rp when we get a few more players.
Thank you lovely! It's so strange Rping again, I used to do it when i was like 15 and completely stopped because the website got shut down so im kinda new to this website and its so different, but i look forward RPing with you! My timings might be awkward because i live in the UK and i've noticed majority of the people on here arent.. ahah.

Emmii said:
Thank you lovely! It's so strange Rping again, I used to do it when i was like 15 and completely stopped because the website got shut down so im kinda new to this website and its so different, but i look forward RPing with you! My timings might be awkward because i live in the UK and i've noticed majority of the people on here arent.. ahah.
Yeah, I'm in America so there will be a time difference but as long as you post that's fine! There's people from Australia and everywhere here so it's normal. I haven't done a lot of forum rps so I'm a little new to this as well. I find it awesome that you know about TAA, I know only two other people who know them, my boyfriend(who showed me them) and my one friend. That's it lol

Lioness3009 said:
Yeah, I'm in America so there will be a time difference but as long as you post that's fine! There's people from Australia and everywhere here so it's normal. I haven't done a lot of forum rps so I'm a little new to this as well. I find it awesome that you know about TAA, I know only two other people who know them, my boyfriend(who showed me them) and my one friend. That's it lol
No way?! Ive seen them twice, I met joel aswell <3 By far one of my favourite bands, Do you listen to heavy music then? or is TAA just a one off?

11055410_1414547395520076_813785999_n.jpg
Me and joel haha

Emmii said:
No way?! Ive seen them twice, I met joel aswell <3 By far one of my favourite bands, Do you listen to heavy music then? or is TAA just a one off?
11055410_1414547395520076_813785999_n.jpg
Me and joel haha
I'm slightly envious! And I listen to almost all music I come into contact with though my favorite genres are all rock genres. TAA isn't just one heavy band I listen to, I have quite a few I listen too but I'll admit I'm no metal head or anything(Not like my boyfriend is like wow)

Lioness3009 said:
I'm slightly envious! And I listen to almost all music I come into contact with though my favorite genres are all rock genres. TAA isn't just one heavy band I listen to, I have quite a few I listen too but I'll admit I'm no metal head or anything(Not like my boyfriend is like wow)
Haha bless, i'd call myself a metal head hands down haha, i mainly listen to deathcore music but yet my boyfriend likes all the light rock such as sleeping with sirens ect, you'd think it'd be the other way round haha.

Emmii said:
Haha bless, i'd call myself a metal head hands down haha, i mainly listen to deathcore music but yet my boyfriend likes all the light rock such as sleeping with sirens ect, you'd think it'd be the other way round haha.
Our relationships are switched xD He likes the harder stuff and I like the lighter stuff. Well I love everything if he sings it xD Maybe because he can actually growl. But I'm just not enough of a fanatic to commit myself to any genre except "rock" as a generalization because I can listen to Elton John then be listening to Suicide Silence. My music on my phone is a melting pot of rock music heh

Lioness3009 said:
Our relationships are switched xD He likes the harder stuff and I like the lighter stuff. Well I love everything if he sings it xD Maybe because he can actually growl. But I'm just not enough of a fanatic to commit myself to any genre except "rock" as a generalization because I can listen to Elton John then be listening to Suicide Silence. My music on my phone is a melting pot of rock music heh
This is so strange, my boyfriend can do the exact same with Micheal Buble and Thy art is murder.. Haha i cant on the other hand, I was brought up on heavy stuff like Pantera ect ect its the only thing my ears will allow me the hear haha.

Emmii said:
This is so strange, my boyfriend can do the exact same with Micheal Buble and Thy art is murder.. Haha i cant on the other hand, I was brought up on heavy stuff like Pantera ect ect its the only thing my ears will allow me the hear haha.
I grew up on country like Tim Mcgraw and then classic rock, everything from Pink Floyd to AC/DC, maybe that's why lol, though my parents hate my music

Lioness3009 said:
I grew up on country like Tim Mcgraw and then classic rock, everything from Pink Floyd to AC/DC, maybe that's why lol, though my parents hate my music
Shit man, That must suck so hard. At the end of the day, its your choice they dont have a say in who you like or listen too :)

Emmii said:
Shit man, That must suck so hard. At the end of the day, its your choice they dont have a say in who you like or listen too :)
Yeah, I just always have my head phones on me so I can listen to my music. You're pretty awesome xD

Lioness3009 said:
Yeah, I just always have my head phones on me so I can listen to my music. You're pretty awesome xD
psht, says you! you're so cool!

I want more people to join because i have college tomorrow and its 12:28am but i wanna RP haha.

Emmii said:
psht, says you! you're so cool!
I want more people to join because i have college tomorrow and its 12:28am but i wanna RP haha.
Lol well we can always do a 1x1 in the 1x1 forum if you want, it might not be a week until this one gets enough players.

Lioness3009 said:
Lol well we can always do a 1x1 in the 1x1 forum if you want, it might not be a week until this one gets enough players.
Yeah deffo, that might be better but i do i have college at 8am tomorrow morning so i'm going to go to sleep, i will be on tomorrow an at this time so we will start tomorrow :) If you need to get in touch with me or whatever my kik is: Emmiijayne

Emmii said:
Yeah deffo, that might be better but i do i have college at 8am tomorrow morning so i'm going to go to sleep, i will be on tomorrow an at this time so we will start tomorrow :) If you need to get in touch with me or whatever my kik is: Emmiijayne
Alright! I'll see ya then and add you on kik. Sleep welland good luck with your classes tomorrow!

Lioness3009 said:
@Shimakage Thunder I like your character! But how is she broken? Is her anger the issue?
Anger and Depression. I made a few adjustments after I saw that I was missing a few things.

@Shimakage Thunder How do you guys feel about starting tomorrow? I don't think others are going to join at this point.

Lioness3009 said:
@Shimakage Thunder How do you guys feel about starting tomorrow? I don't think others are going to join at this point.
Always ready, can't wait!

I was also thinking about switching one of my character's cars out for a Lykan Hypersport, but I feel that it is too unrealistic because the car is $3.4 Million and there is only seven of them in the entire world.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]Always ready, can't wait!

I was also thinking about switching one of my character's cars out for a Lykan Hypersport, but I feel that it is too unrealistic because the car is $3.4 Million and there is only seven of them in the entire world.

[/QUOTE]
That is really unrealistic but if there is a semi-plausible reason she has it I don't see why not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back