• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Broadway Academy (interest check)

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello Welcome to Broadway Academy. A place where you come to be on top. This school is competitive and you must be physically and mentally ready. You will be pushed to your limits. Some of you will make it and some of you won't.

Dancing is the most competitive and you must come on top. You will break yourself to get on top and be the best. How far will you push yourself?This will push you to be a Broadway star there are so many opportunities. Will you make it?

Small group need an even number of males and Females.

Rules

MUST BE ACTIVE

Forum rules apply

No God Modding

No mary sues or gary stus

No one liners (2+ pargraph )

Detail is a Must

Original characters only

Third person only

Fade to black if shiz gets hot and heavy

No anime characters realistic

Cursing is allowed

Remember I am GM please don't argue with me. May have a co GM will see

No OP

Proper grammar and spelling. I know we all fuck up at times shiz happens but I do want you try

Drama the more the better

Cursing okay by me

Have fun

5 female's including me and 5 male's

- Gilmore Female

-Drummerboi male

- Anno Bane Female

- Keiser male

- KneelingAngel Female

- Anno Bane male

- Dannygirl900 Female

- Valorie male

- NessieAlways female

- Brent male
DeathToAllBetrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
No I mean its more then a paragraph and detail is a must. And must be third person. Your good with all that?

DeathToAllBetrayers

yeah sure iv written more then 2 paragraphs on this site and il put in as much detail as i can muster up

Oh sorry I really didn't go off I was in a car accident and I had a break-in at my house and my computer was stolen....so....rough patch you know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back