• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bright Academy : OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
S Say my Name If my character should get accepted, would you be opposed to her being interested in healing and like a huge fan of Alice's?

I'm sorry about all the questions, but I have one more about Bright Necromancy. So they can speak to the dead and spirits, can they see the dead or just communicate with them? Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova

Last edited:
That I’m not sure. I would assume... cus it falls within the category of comunicating with the after life... but double check with the gm just to be sure. (^_^)

krsna250 krsna250 Would you like Alice to teach both Healing and Enchantment until another teacher is found?
Yeah Totally :D You'll just have to find a way to be in both places at once. Headmistress's is a motion spell that allows her to speed so quickly between all the venues that it appears she's in all of them simultaneously.

Yeah Totally :D You'll just have to find a way to be in both places at once. Headmistress's is a motion spell that allows her to speed so quickly between all the venues that it appears she's in all of them simultaneously.
Would something along the lines of enchanted boots of movement speed or enchanted staff of teleportation work or maybe even enchanted staff of image projection work?

Yikes I made two students and didn't even realize the lack of teachers. I assumed people would like the idea of basically defining what "mastery" of whatever kind of magic they want would give us a surplus lol.

Honestly the aesthetic of a shadow necro teacher sounds fun but I can't manage more than two characters to save my life.

I wouldn't be opposed to making a teacher if we end up needing more.​

I’ve once rode over ten characters in a roleplay.... but then again I write books in my spare time in hopes to turn it into a career. Lol

I’m just not sure if I want a second character or not. But a shadow teacher would be cool to create and use for this rp. (^_^)

Hello! Is this roleplay still accepting characters? I can see that you're looking for teachers. I've never really roleplayed one of those before but I'd be happy to try! Is this more of a casual rp or a super hardcore write 10 paragraphs a post with absolutely perfect grammar kind of thing?

I believe we're still accepting. And I really hope it ends up being more casual than "group writing a novel with the same standards as A Song of Ice and Fire"

I can and kind of write a lot. I don’t expect people to match my posts... but I am hoping for no one liners.... at least a good one to two paragraphs I can work with.

I hope that’s not being pushy to anyone in any way..... I just like character depth and character growth. ^_^

Two paragraphs is a very acceptable amount so that is not pushy whatsoever! I can write a lot too, but it honestly depends on the situation. I just like things more casual because rping is supposed to be fun!

Not going for essays but if there is something you really want to go into then a lot of writing is cool:) minimum 2 paragraphs. Sorry for being dead. Moved houses so we're still getting the internet up and runningĺ

Not going for essays but if there is something you really want to go into then a lot of writing is cool:) minimum 2 paragraphs. Sorry for being dead. Moved houses so we're still getting the internet up and runningĺ

I'll be pretty busy for all of Sunday and most of Monday, but I'll probably get one in Monday night! Please feel free to start without me, I wouldn't want to hold back the rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back