Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Maternity-Boudoir-1(pp_w926_h618).jpg
Full Name:
Brianna Esmerelda Rosario

Nicknames:

Esme <Only by Family Members>
Bree ~ By Close Friends Or Family Members alike (Just a shortened version of her first name)

Birthday/Zodiac:
May 19th, Taurus

Sexual Orientation:
Straight

Salon Receptionist ~ Legal
Occasionally sells Marijuana on the side (She doesn't smoke it, she only sells it ~ Don't get high on your own supply, especially now!)

Song Inspiration:

~Appearance~

Height:
5' 8"

Weight:
130 lbs. (Pre-Pregnancy Weight)
155 lbs. (Current)

Clothing Style:
More often then not, Brianna likes to wear dresses, especially if they have a floral pattern/prints on them. In particular, Maxi Dresses are her favorite. Rarely, she will be seen wearing Jeans, but if she doesn't have access to a dress, she'll find a skirt to make up for it. Depending on the length of her dress (or skirt), she will wear leggings (Like if she has a maxi dress on, she won't really need it). Now that she's pregnant, Claire wears mostly maternity clothes (Though she wears the dresses and gowns the most because she finds them comfortable). In terms of jewelry, she likes to wear pendents and bracelets, but regardless, she will always wear her class ring. However, since her fingers occasionally swell up due to pregnancy, she now wears her class ring in the form of a pendent.

Top 10 Maternity Dresses (he does have a big wardrobe, these are just her favorites)
1. Sleeveless Magenta Maternity Maxi Dress
2.. White Garden 3/4 Sleeve Maternity/Nursing Maxi Dress
3... Light Pink Floral Draped 3/4 Sleeve Maternity Maxi Dress
4.... Ivory Off-Shoulder Open Maternity Photoshoot Gown/Dress
5..... Black Solid Short-Sleeve Maternity Maxi Dress
6...... Black Floral Sash Tie Maternity Maxi Dress
7....... Black Floral Chiffon Wrap Maternity Maxi Dress
8........ Blue Abstract Floral Tie Maternity/Nursing Maxi Dress
9......... Ivory Scalloped Hem Maternity Dress
10.......... Lavender Floral Bottom 3/4 Sleeve Maternity Maxi Dress

Distinguishable Features:
Pregnancy Glow (Temporary) // Athletic (Toned Legs and Arms) // Eyeliner

Body Modifications:
Both Ears are pierced
Neck Tattoo

In Depth

Personality:
Since her Father was never really a good example to her or her siblings, let alone her Mother was never really around because god knows what happened to her, Brianna feels obligated to set an example for her younger siblings as the eldest child in her household. Although she means well, sometimes what Brianna says tends to upset others because more often then not, she will come off as negative and pessimistic, when really she is just being blunt and honest. While she has a good heart, growing up in South Side has left her with a pessimistic outlook on life, especially with the kind of Father she had. Because of how her Father was, Brianna tends to get very envious of people around her who have loving parents and families, whereas her own is dysfunctional and scattered.

While she is not super outgoing, she is not super shy either. One can say that she is 'Selectively Social', where she does not open up to people very easily. In the event that she does open up, Brianna does not trust very easily, especially when it comes to people outside of family. When she does become close to anyone, that's where she starts becoming doubtful about the friendship or relationship that she shares with the one she opens up to. In addition to not trusting easily, the two things that Brianna is truly afraid of are her loyalty and kindness being taken for granted, or being taken advantage of. But when pushed far enough, she is not afraid to cut someone out of her life if in her mind, they deserve it. Same goes for forgiving, she won't forgive if she does not think the other person deserves it, no matter what people around her say. When it comes to things she does not like, especially other people, she will be very vocal, claiming that she has nothing to hide. It takes a lot for her to forgive anyone, as she has 'gotten good at holding grudges'.

When it comes to dating, that's where Brianna gets really 'edgy'. For most of her young life, Brianna has been either screwed over or heart broken. As a result, Brianna has a pessimistic attitude towards relationship. However, she will also be extreme about it, as she does not trust people who are in relationships, mainly because she believes in her claim that people who are in relationships are more likely to turn against you then any other friend. To top it all off, she tends to think that dating is a waste of time, especially since the people she dated, she had invested a lot of time into, only to be screwed over, have her loyalty be taken for granted and being taken advantage of. It will take someone amazing, in her mind, to change such a negative view.

Goals/Aspirations:
Become a Responsible Parent then her irresponsible deadbeat father
Bring her Family closer together as she believes that what her Grandmother would have wanted
Live an Honest Life though she will have to fight for that privilege
Go to Beauty School and get her license in Cosmetology
Move as far away from South Side as possible, preferably to another state, another city...Anywhere's better then this shit hole of a home!

Hobbies:
Cooking
Baking Sweets
Gardening
Reading

Habits:
Playing with her hair when she talks to guys
Hands in pockets when you have jeans on, makes you look badass...most of the time

Pregnancy Habits
Hands always on the belly
If it hurts, or the baby is kicking, caress it
Hands on the back, only if its aching

Relationships: TBD

History:
Being the eldest of her siblings was never easy, especially since dear old dad was deadbeat who was never home and was out moving drugs and having sex left and right. If it were not for her Grandmother, Brianna would not be the person she is today. From a young age, Brianna had to learn about being responsible and learning discipline, wanting to stay out of trouble. As much as she hated it, every day was a fight to live an honest life. Despite being a good Granddaughter and helping her Grandma raise her siblings, Brianna didn't always relish of playing Mom. She wasn't their mother, she was their older sister. Though she was most likely more of a mother figure then a sister, since all the parents wanna be deadbeats! On top of house hold responsibilities, she also took Academics very seriously, wanting to get out of South Side and live a better life.

Sadly, being responsible wasn't always a priority, especially when it came to providing for the family. On a reluctant matter, she learned from a few friends on how to grow weed. Since it is in such a high demand, she had to learn how to perfect it so that she could have the best kind on the block. To her, Pot was hell of a lot better then Methamphetamine, Crack Cocaine, Morphine and all that other bad stuff. Too bad the drug dealing business was also dangerous, so Bree had to be slick if she wanted to stay alive. Above all, never get high on your own supply. Aside from selling pot, Brianna still took her academics seriously and it wasn't like she sold it willingly either. Around the time she turned sixteen, Bree took up on being a part-time receptionist at a local beauty salon to have a more stable income. After all, she couldn't go around selling weed everyday, she had homework! As a Receptionist, she could do her homework...and get paid...as long as she did her job.

During her Senior Year and about a month before her Graduation, Brianna would find herself in for a life-changing and traumatizing event. A group of angry gangsters broke into her lovely home and gunned down her Grandmother. This was where she started really hating her Dad. He could give two shits about his Mother dying and being gunned down in front of children! After her Graduation, instead of going to Beauty School like she had planned, all the money she had...Went to Grandma's Funeral.

With School out of the way, Brianna went full time at the Salon as a Receptionist and sold pot on the weekends. Though one night, she decided to let loose, being too stressed out because she was overworked. Her prime, which was just beginning was just about to be torpedoed. Brianna decided to get in bed with a longtime boyfriend, who was also a hustler. They ended up not using protection. Her Body was going to be paying for it. One morning after throwing up, Bree took a pregnancy test...it came back positive...

Writing Sample:
'Life is just getting better and better. Everything was fine. I was just selling weed. I got a Job that's close to what I wanna do for a living. I have my High School Diploma. Oh if only my Grandma was around to see the woman I am growing into. Maybe even meet her future Great-Grandchild! Yep, I'm having a baby. And better yet, the Father decided he doesn't want to be a part of his child's life. I guess I'm doing this alone. No one really wants to talk to a pregnant girl. Besides, who wants to date a beached whale?

After a normal day at work, it was time to go home. I just can't wait to get home, make dinner and then go enjoy that bowl of Ice Cream while watching a Romance Comedy or something. Hey! Cut me some slack, I can't even fit into my goddamn pants. No, I don't take kindly to those kinda jokes. Stop talking about my belly. I know how big I am, not to mention how big I'm still getting. I gained thirty pounds over the past eight months or so. Now shut up and go on a goddamn treadmill! On the bright side though, one time won't even give me a second look. To them, what are the odds of a heavily pregnant woman selling weed? Guess being pregnant has its advantages. Oh well, I'll think about that another day. I also have a Doctor's Appointment tomorrow. Hope my baby is okay. He means...so much to me. As I felt the kicks against the palm of my hand, I smiled and gently patted my belly. I can only think about how beautiful he...or she...is going to be.

After washing the dishes, I very slowly waddled up the stairs and into my room that I shared with my siblings. Guess a crib will be moving in here soon, but it'll be next to my bed. Gonna share my dresser with the baby too. This house is already crammed enough as it is. What I need right now is to win the goddamn lottery. After showering, I ended up putting on a Navy Blue Sleep Dress before putting on my Robe, where I tied the ribbon. Taking a deep breath, I waddled to my bed. Unless the kids needed something, I just want to rest. This whole pregnancy thing was taking its toll on me. Honestly I just want to cry, I feel so overwhelmed...with everything. But I can't...A stressed mom means a stressed baby...Oh who am I kidding, I hope my baby is okay...! ~Blackout because I'm too tired for this crap and so is my baby~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back