• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of Destruction OOC/ Lore

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Alright sorry for the wait, work got hectic.

I totally agree with what you are saying honestly. And with that being said should we just have someone make another master and then split it up that way? As for the villain thing, go right ahead. The goal is to traumatize these kids anyway
Ganryu Ganryu

Alright sorry for the wait, work got hectic.

I totally agree with what you are saying honestly. And with that being said should we just have someone make another master and then split it up that way? As for the villain thing, go right ahead. The goal is to traumatize these kids anyway
Ganryu Ganryu
Do you need a master or villian more? I'll fill in the blank, though I'd view it more as an NPC either way.

Currently a master, we haven’t gotten to sending the children out to their doom yet so the demons are yet to come. If we wanna have a solid training arc then definitely a master.

Currently a master, we haven’t gotten to sending the children out to their doom yet so the demons are yet to come. If we wanna have a solid training arc then definitely a master.
“ Sending the children out to their doom “ how’d you say that so casually? lol

Hey peeps, I’ll post in about an hour when I get out of this meeting.

I think we could go ahead and move from the end of the ceremony to formally introducing everyone to their partners/squads. We could do a short cutaway during the training arc to introduce to current demons and then have them cause some sort of disturbance so we can introduce the main goal for the the Corps.

Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas

Dunno about doing a training arc thing unless everyone here is genuinely invested in doing it. I've seen a bunch of rp's just die out of nowhere when they tried to do something like that-

I'm fine with anything y'all want to go for, tho

I'd personally prefer going straight to hunting demons, make some smucks we struggle with. I'm fine with my character getting their ass beat, but know not everyone is. Also fine running any NPCs of random smucks if help's needed. Would suggest breaking us into groups.

Think main reason we're having a slow down is... we got our stuff, now what? We're just standing around waving on a platform. Looks like we got some energy in the RP though, that's good!

Hmm so maybe the training could be throwing them into the demon filled Asakusa city? Make it kinda like the entrance exam in the show/manga where they have to survive the night fighting demons that reside there. We could also use that chance to introduce some of the demons and maybe one of the upper/lower moon characters which could I guess start the initial conflict. Does that make sense? Ganryu Ganryu Haze- Haze- Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ivaliss the Ashen Knight '

alsooooo Haze Haze your Upper moon demon scares me a little....you took what I said about traumatizing the kids to heart didn't you.

alsooooo Haze Haze Haze Haze your Upper moon demon scares me a little....you took what I said about traumatizing the kids to heart didn't you
Yessssir

He does look kinda scary rn but I'll edit in some weaknesses later on

also, I think you mentioned the wrong Haze.....
Hmm so maybe the training could be throwing them into the demon filled Asakusa city? Make it kinda like the entrance exam in the show/manga where they have to survive the night fighting demons that reside there. We could also use that chance to introduce some of the demons and maybe one of the upper/lower moon characters which could I guess start the initial conflict. Does that make sense?

Sounds good to me

Hmm so maybe the training could be throwing them into the demon filled Asakusa city? Make it kinda like the entrance exam in the show/manga where they have to survive the night fighting demons that reside there. We could also use that chance to introduce some of the demons and maybe one of the upper/lower moon characters which could I guess start the initial conflict. Does that make sense? Ganryu Ganryu Haze- Haze- Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ivaliss the Ashen Knight '

alsooooo Haze Haze your Upper moon demon scares me a little....you took what I said about traumatizing the kids to heart didn't you.

Sounds good to me, I’ve been waiting on the chance to be an edgelord.

I'd personally prefer going straight to hunting demons, make some smucks we struggle with. I'm fine with my character getting their ass beat, but know not everyone is. Also fine running any NPCs of random smucks if help's needed. Would suggest breaking us into groups.

Think main reason we're having a slow down is... we got our stuff, now what? We're just standing around waving on a platform. Looks like we got some energy in the RP though, that's good!
Im all for letting Oji get thrown around like a rag doll tbh
Yessssir

He does look kinda scary rn but I'll edit in some weaknesses later on

also, I think you mentioned the wrong Haze.....

Sounds good to me
oh I love him, cant wait to see him beat everyone to a pulp

All the trainees have gotten their swords at this point, right ?

Mhm!!
All the trainees have gotten their swords at this point, right ?

I don't really care what we do with it -

With that - Arumono would get fed up with their shit enough just to throw them in a demon invested city -

ok so I'm thinking it could go something like this:

Arumono: This year your training will begin a little bit differently as the threat of demons becomes increasingly dangerous so must we too become increasingly dangerous. Armed with the equipment you have received today and your fellow initiates you will venture into Asakusa city and for the next three(or less) days you will be tested on your knowledge of demons, your swordsmanship, and your breath style. In your studies as trainees you studied sword technique and the basic four breathing styles, many of you have already begun to create your own styles and here, now, will show if you really have what it takes to become a demon slayer."

Have him say something like this (obviously not exactly this but ya know with your own flair) at the ceremony to close it and then have everyone kind of look on in horror and shock as you march the kids down the opposite side of the moutain and down the road that leads to the base of Asakusa city

(Roughly what I would think Asakusa city looks like. If the human race had a time of peace they would have advanced a little further from the original demon slayer)
1628450797344.png1628451065427.png

The master would then leave them, letting them know there are safe houses covered in wisteria that holds supplies for them such as food, water, and sleeping bags. the kids would then venture into the city just before night fall with the intent to find the safe house. Ey3_s0ckEts Ey3_s0ckEts

I really did like Ganryu Ganryu 's idea of splitting into groups so maybe the group could be split up having them go in sepeperate directions to find different safehouses. Im thinking for the fighting we all kinda Npc our own demons unless its a large/ strong demon that can't be fought/npc'd alone. After we get a little dialogue and seeing everyone use their breathing techniques we can introduce the lower moon and upper moon 2 (maybe). we could say they were on a mission from the demon king or using it for a hide out or just wanted to kill some demon slayers and found the kids... honestly that part is up to you guys.

Also with that our characters shouldn't be badass from the start, some of them have never killed a demon or has even seen a demon up close. I feel like im justified in saying that the first couple of demons you fight should be a real struggle. I want the characters to really learn how to use their techniques to fit their fighting styles which haven't really been developed yet.

How does this sound? im all for adding ideas into it or changing if someone has a completely different idea.
Haze- Haze- Ganryu Ganryu Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ey3_s0ckEts Ey3_s0ckEts Nobody Special Nobody Special explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Last edited:
I’m good with it, I was planning on introducing Upper Moon 2 in another location and having him make his way to the city. Is that okay?

With that though, would the Hashira call Arumono up? Knowing him, he'd rather stay hidden, and act like no masters showed up -

Users who are viewing this thread

Back