• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of Destruction OOC/ Lore

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Made this to make things easier for character bin, if you could edit in to the first post of that thread.

1627576974320.png

Rank Character NameStyle Player
Trainee Takako Amashi Breath of the Cloud Ey3_s0ckEts Ey3_s0ckEts
Trainee Oji Yukiyama Breath of Winter Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas
Trainee Fukuro Yoruno Breath of the Owl Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas
Corps Member Kimito Arashihime Breath of the Narukami Kagura Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas
Corps Member Higestu "Hige" Houtoro Breath of the Wind Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas
Trainee Shuto Ran Breath of Sleet Nobody Special Nobody Special
Trainee Akane Yoimiya Breath of the Plant explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
Trainee Mihiru Munechika Breath of Ash Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ivaliss the Ashen Knight
Water Pillar Suichiro Munekata Breath of Water Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ivaliss the Ashen Knight
Feather Pillar Arumono Costi Breath of the Feather Ey3_s0ckEts Ey3_s0ckEts
Flame Pillar Yusukie Ito Breath of Flame Nobody Special Nobody Special
Demon Misuna Koa Breath of Eternity Ey3_s0ckEts Ey3_s0ckEts
Trainee Kiryū Takafumi Breath of the Ghost Haze- Haze-
Trainee Masahiko Himura Breath of Cherry Blossoms Ganryu Ganryu

Last edited:
Thanks for that! everyone check and make sure your character matches your breath style and rank, if it doesn't let me know so I can fix it

Random
Thanks for that! everyone check and make sure your character matches your breath style and rank, if it doesn't let me know so I can fix it
When you get a chance, could you edit it and add Tsushiro “ Breath Of Ruin “ to it ?

Also , this is unimportant but are you guys posting from CPU’s or phones ? Just wondering how to apply the colored text.

Both. At the top of the text bar next to the icons for Bold and Italics click the little three dots and you’ll see the icon for a paint pad next to the Capital A..if that makes sense

So, um , I was planning to do the Water Hashira introduction with the actual ceremony, but would it be better to just do it along with the rest now?

How are we going to be separated once the ceremonies over? We going to have teams, or is it a case of mission by mission basis of who we're paired/grouped with?

so the new initiates will go with Ey3_s0ckEts Ey3_s0ckEts to begin their training, new corps members will be paired or grouped (Depending on the numbers) with veteran demon slayers and General corps members will be sent on missions, usually in Asakusa city. After a little training arc we will have the younger characters fight demons and eventually come into contact with Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ivaliss the Ashen Knight 's demon character (or whoever wants to make a demon). Honestly if anyone has any ideas im down for suggestions

Ganryu Ganryu

After a little training arc we will have the younger characters fight demons and eventually come into contact with Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ivaliss the Ashen Knight 's demon character (or whoever wants to make a demon).
I was gonna make an upper moon 1 since I did have kind of a good idea for a character, but I can also make a lower moon 3/2 if ya want just to fill in those spots for when the rp gets to that point.

If we need more demon characters, I have a few templates I made ( Name, Appearance ) . So if anybody wants to see them and use them for additional demons, let me know and I’ll get them into the characters thread at some point today !

so the new initiates will go with Ey3_s0ckEts Ey3_s0ckEts to begin their training, new corps members will be paired or grouped (Depending on the numbers) with veteran demon slayers and General corps members will be sent on missions, usually in Asakusa city. After a little training arc we will have the younger characters fight demons and eventually come into contact with Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ivaliss the Ashen Knight 's demon character (or whoever wants to make a demon). Honestly if anyone has any ideas im down for suggestions

Ganryu Ganryu
So Arumono gets all the little shits / Gremlins??

Ganryu Ganryu

One of these days I'll quit sticking my nose in things. :D

My suggestion is never have a group more than 3 PCs {+1 instructor or whatever running it} on actual missions. If the training is short, or a huge ceremony, can work well for breaking things up. But splitting them up tends to increase life. I'd estimate about 50% of people drop. That slows down things. If it's a huge group of PCs, taht's a lot of slowdowns to everyone. SPlit it up, and it's only one or two groups slowed down.

I'm taking this lazily so far, but you want me to crank out a villian for people to fight and kill, I can. Used to helping/whatever.. Whatever you need me to to do. Of course, I'm not the GM, so I can also keep my piehole shut and just enjoy the ride.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back