• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Breath Easy's Interest Check (Fandom and Original)

original.gif

~Hello and Welcome!~
I'm Breath Easy Writer, and first I'd just like to thank you for taking the time to look at my search. Also I'm brand new to the site and just wanted to get a search out there, so this is still in progress!
Now a little bit about myself, I'm 20 years old and have been rping since I was in middle school. I work Wed.-Sun., but I try to get rps in when I can. I can guarantee at least a reply a week, though sometimes you might get multiple replies in a day. As my schedule is kind of hectic, I don't expect anyone to reply a certain amount of times, just get to it when you can!
I prefer to have a little romance in my rps, but that doesn't have to be the main focus! I will 100% double up, and actually prefer to if we're doing a romantic plot.
I am ok with all gender pairings and I'm up for mostly anything in an rp.

~Rules~
I don't have many rules, as I like to keep my rps easy going and fun, but I do have a few requests.
1. Grammar it doesn't have to be perfect, but please proofread. (There are also a lot of free spell check exetentions like Grammarly)
2. Length I'm not too picky, but please give me at least a paragraph for a reply, so I have something to work with.
3. Be Fair I try to make the rp as equal as possible, so expect the same courtesy. No Mary Sues, to making the rp all about your character.
That's about it!

~Fandoms~
(This is just a brief list from off the top of my head to get me started, but it will be edited soon! Feel free to suggest anything even if you don't see it!)

~Anime~
Erased
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Soul Eater
Vampire Knight

~Tv Shows and Movies~
The Outsiders
Supernatural
Harry Potter (Golden Trio or Marauders)
The Vampire Diaries
The Hunger Games
The Walking Dead

~Plots~

To Be Added.

Welcome to the site! Hope you're doing ok.
Don't know if you're still looking for a partner, but I would be interested in a Soul Eater, Vampire Knight, or Walking Dead rp.

Hello! Welcome to RPnation! I also am interested in perhaps trying a roleplay! I suppose perhaps trying a Harry Potter (preferably just with OCs), The Outsiders (same as Harry Potter), Ouran Host Club roleplay (I’m fine with either just with OCs or a mixture of OCs and canons), or an original plot if you have any ideas or preferred genres!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back