• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Brazil.exe Highschool CS

Yeah mainly because school’s boring asf, the dread of just wanting to talk to someone else that not being people you see 24/7 due to being stuck in bricks and just... The amount of true, pure solitary feeling that can bring, it’s basically the pandemics fault many of us are just stuck at homes not even doing school work

Hope I described that right and didn’t make anyone feel worse

Yeah mainly because school’s boring asf, the dread of just wanting to talk to someone else that not being people you see 24/7 due to being stuck in bricks and just... The amount of true, pure solitary feeling that can bring, it’s basically the pandemics fault many of us are just stuck at homes not even doing school work
I am unreliable with the internet. I never look up those...naughty stuff... but I always do rp and talking to cool people (Like yourself > ~ < ).
In September, online school began, but, unreliable as i was, my mom didn't let me use the school laptop, afraid i will go on Discord and RP (Jokes on her, cuz I'm on RPN, HAHAHahahahehehe.... )
I don't like school work, but I love my friends and to talk to them, so I do my best in school work. But my best wasn't enough. I was three weeks behind everyone. I was really struggling, man. she didn't care. She hates me so much. My grandma told me she was like me when she was young, so maybe I got that from her? But no matter, she doesn't accept the idea of me being related to her.
She takes away things I like. And she wonders why I look miserable all the time.

I am unreliable with the internet. I never look up those...naughty stuff... but I always do rp and talking to cool people (Like yourself > ~ < ).
In September, online school began, but, unreliable as i was, my mom didn't let me use the school laptop, afraid i will go on Discord and RP (Jokes on her, cuz I'm on RPN, HAHAHahahahehehe.... )
I don't like school work, but I love my friends and to talk to them, so I do my best in school work. But my best wasn't enough. I was three weeks behind everyone. I was really struggling, man. she didn't care. She hates me so much. My grandma told me she was like me when she was young, so maybe I got that from her? But no matter, she doesn't accept the idea of me being related to her.
She takes away things I like. And she wonders why I look miserable all the time.

Yeah moms sometimes suck, and grandmas are like the mega escape plan lmao, my grandma always told me that moms be cranky like that because of age, work and overall stress, and that they learn that we were children who don’t develop instantly like machines, and that we would never be perfect.. but my grandma learned that at her age, so we can only just hope our grandmas can slap reason to our moms.

mine isn’t that bad so I might not have much experience with this but talk to your mom about things and see if they can work things out it always works for mine and sometimes things go better than expected ok bye

talk to your mom about things and see if they can work things out
My mom doesn't want to hear anything but,"Mom, I'm gonna move out."
((Also she doesn't want me to talk about this stuff becaus eI'm gonna make people feel bad on purpose, but really I'm letting out stress, cuz unlike her, I can't let out my angry feelings like her so freely.))

My mom doesn't want to hear anything but,"Mom, I'm gonna move out."
((Also she doesn't want me to talk about this stuff becaus eI'm gonna make people feel bad on purpose, but really I'm letting out stress, cuz unlike her, I can't let out my angry feelings like her so freely.))

Oh shoot that’s a bigee problem any other relatives you could talk to about this?

Oh shoot that’s a bigee problem any other relatives you could talk to about this?
If only I could. I only see them in family events, like Christmas or New Years, but my mom and my sister watch me like a hawk
((OH DID I MENTION MY SISTER HATES ME TOO??? LIKE MOMMY LIKE DAUGHTER HAHAHAHahahahahahahahahaha
my life sucks. God save me.))

Geez where is everyone else? Goodreads? and why did they delete Brazil.exe? That was the good old days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back