• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Brave's Detailed Partner Search (Always Looking!) (Updated as of 7/2)

BraveSoul

wandering my mind
Hey there, my name is Brave. There's a long summer vacation ahead in a few weeks and I am planning to role-play and make new friends when that happens. If you are interested, then please keep reading!

• I live on the West Coast, Mountain Time. So, if you live on the east coast then you are three hours ahead of me.
  • I have been role-playing for more than 6 years, so I have plenty of experience.
  • I am a student/artist whose majoring in Computer Science this August.

I don't expect much from my future partner, however the general rules apply.

• Have some proper grammar/spelling. There is a difference between typing "3" and spelling out "Three".
  • PLEASE notify me whenever you are leaving, going away, work, or any other issues that might occur. You don't have to tell me what you're leaving for, but giving me a notice beforehand will make me feel a whole lot better. I will not go on a manhunt looking for you, I will drop the roleplay if you suddenly disappear without giving me any notice.
  • Be 18+ years and up. I do not role-play with minors.
  • Be able to type two to three paragraphs, even more. I love description and well developed writing.
  • Romance is cool and all, but needs to be discussed before hand.
  • Role-Play either in Threads, Discord, or PM.
  • Characters NEED to have some type of flaw. Nobody is perfect.

Fandoms as of right now:
  • Legend of Korra
  • Persona 5
  • Naruto
  • Soul Eater
  • Voltron
  • TMNT
  • Hanamitsuri
  • Detroit: Become Human

Plots are listed below (credit goes to Plotsforall 2.0) (Credit goes to 1001 Science Fiction Ideas)

Run for Your Life
The year is 2124. Due to extremely limited resources and overpopulation of the planet, once people reach a specific age they must be euthanized. Upon a person’s Xth birthday, people must report to a sleep facility where they will be put to sleep by a sweet-smelling toxin. The only people exempt from this fate are enforcers of the law, who are in charge of tracking down those who attempt to escape. Muse A is an infamous enforcer with a nearly impeccable record of captures, and Muse B is a rebellious citizen who has just turned of age. Muse B has learned of a secret sanctuary for people who have successfully escaped and continue to live out their days in an underground society. They assemble only the bare essentials for survival and begin the journey, but with Muse A hot on their trail, will Muse B be able to evade them long enough to join the handful of others who have successfully disappeared?

• A girl discovers that her online boyfriend is actually her own computer.
  • Robotic technology becomes cheap enough that, worldwide, everyone can quit their jobs. Robotic valets take over the mundane chores of life, like cooking, cleaning, even basic hygiene. Generations later, a change in the earth’s magnetic field renders all of humanity’s technology useless. People have to relearn how to do the most basic things for themselves.
  • In the future, humans are born neuter but pick their gender in college, like a major.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm definitely interested! I don't have 10 posts yet, so if you don't mind shooting me a PM, I would love to send you some samples of my work and talk through this a little more.

:)

Adoring all of these, if you have one your craving more over the others, let me know.

Run for your life plot looks extremely fun! Want to try it out with me?

Bit of info about me:
- Detailed
- 15+ years roleplay writing experience
- West coast time zone
- 27 years old
- Action, adventure, romance are necessities
- Committed to advanced and intricate story-writing

I can let you know more if interested. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back