• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Brave The Hoard

TheGreatDragonKing

Magical Unicorn
Good day, I decided to start a search thread for a couple of the things I've been craving. I haven't had my account long, so I'm not sure if I can get messages yet. But I wanted to start looking for rps. I'm going to keep this simple for the most part.

Couple Things About Me:
I've been roleplaying for 17 years this year
I'm Female
Aged 28 (Please be over 18!)
I mostly play male and female characters

Rules:
The basics
-Be semi-lit to lit.
-I prefer M// and M/F. Romance is a must, but I don't want any insta-love/mance whatever you wanna call it.
Pretty sure that's it. I'm actually a very lax, kinda lazy, person but I will match any post given to me, sometimes more if I really like the plot or pairing.

Now, on to what I'm craving:
Medieval / Modern / Future / Fantasy
Anything Dragon
Furry / Anthro
Any variation of Superhero/Super Villain
Supernatural ( Vamps, Weres, Shifters, Fae, etc)
Furture Sci/Fi Space Exploration
Re-imagined / Dark "Disney"
Peter Pan-esque roleplay
King Arthur and Her Knights (OC, but idea from a book series)
Reincarnated idea
Godling and Goddess (Just ask. It's a fairly huge plot/world build)
Suggestions accepted too! (And always looked forward to)

Plots:
Just ask. I'll be more than happy to send whatever one you're looking for. I pretty much have a plot for everything on my list.

The Location:
Email: Thegreatdragonkingrp@gmail.com
Discord: The Great Dragon King#5809

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to RpNation! It's very nice to make your acquaintance.

I would love to do a roleplay with you!

The cravings that caught my eye were dragon, anthro, supernatural or the Peter Pan one, so I guess it's whichever one you want to roleplay more :)

I can roleplay through PM, Thread, or even Discord if you prefer.

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Howdy! Thank you for the welcome ^-^~

I'm pretty much up for any of those. We could talk more and narrow it down if you want.

Discord would be the best bet. ^-^ Feel free to message so we can talk more.

Super hero x villain
Supernatural x human
Re-imagined Dark Disney
Peter Pan

OH HO HO hello there !!!

I’m sarah and I’ve been role playing for around 6-7 years? something along those lines. I don’t type my responses like this but i type weirdly with ooc chat i guess ? I do consider myself to be literate and give lengthy responses :) Just depends on what you give me to work with

Either way I am incredibly interested in discussing a medieval type plot with you!

If you’re still interested feel free to PM me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back