Brave Frontier

Holy hell, just saw this. I love the game. :3 Can't get any of the Gods to evolve to 7-stars though, and I really wanna evolve my Inferno Goddess Elza. ;(

@Imapeople000What level are you at? If you are having trouble in some of the dungeons, I might be able to help with a friend lead. I'm currently level 299 

@Imapeople000I've been playing everyday for a year. I may or may not have an addiction... That's unfortunate though. Elza is best waifu and a good unit  ♡  

IMG_0689.PNG

@verifiedkat I just love having Elza because she was my first five-star that I put effort into. It just brings back nostalgia from the early days... when my team SUUUUCKED. xD

@verifiedkat I just love having Elza because she was my first five-star that I put effort into. It just brings back nostalgia from the early days... when my team SUUUUCKED. xD

@Khadame My most memorable units are Inferno Goddess Elza, Noble Fist Dilma, and Magress. The first two were my favorite 6-stars, and Magress was just my favorite starter. :D  I also had Selena once, but she sucked. 

@Khadame My most memorable units are Inferno Goddess Elza, Noble Fist Dilma, and Magress. The first two were my favorite 6-stars, and Magress was just my favorite starter. :D  I also had Selena once, but she sucked. 

Selena is actually a great unit, especially for Arena. Magress and Elza are neat, and Dilma is just rotting in my Units. If only I had the materials to evolve Magress to Omni :( RIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back