• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bradensbrooke Dragon Academy IC

Iry Revus
Iry looked at Reign confused for a second, "Oh! Name! That's right, his name is Shu!" She said quite excitedly, Shu also seemed quite excited at the name and gave her a little shrill. "Oh, and my name is Iry." Little Shu couldn't seem to sit still, he ran across Iry's shoulder and down her pants to the ground, his movements were lizard-like. Shu attmepted to fly but couldn't just yet, Iry picked him up and placed him on her shoulder again, "He's gonna be a little excitable.. I can tell."
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Reign Steinlied
Reign laughed a bit at Shu's antics, reminded of her troubles with Schnitt in the first week. "Being excitable is good, I think. It tends to make them learn faster." Reign stretched out her hand towards Shu, but quickly retracted it when she thought how bizarre it might be to the newly hatched dragon to be touched by someone other than it's 'parent'. Her eyebrows knitted slightly in frustration when she realized it was better for her to not pet the cute animal. "Well, I better get going. There are probably a few guys searching for me right now, and I also need to visit some teachers before classes start."

Kumii Kumii

~Larisa Saphet~
Larisa nodded. "Ah, cool..." She replied before listening to what the chairman was saying. She didn't even know there was a ranking system, and suddenly felt a little nervous about what kind of dragon she would get. That would determine a lot... Unfortunately, the color of the egg, didn't help. It could be anything... And she didn't even really know what kind of dragons there really were? She was very uneducated in that kind of thing. Upon hearing the fact that not all of them would survive, she felt her blood cool. Survive...? 33%?? That's... A low percentage...

She felt even more nervous now, but thankfully Nicolas spoke up and clarified things for her. She sighed a little in relief as he told her not to worry about the percentage. "O-okay..." She replied, a little afraid still. She tried not to think about it, but despite her best efforts it still lingered at the back of her mind. Larisa looked down at the egg between her legs. She really, really didn't want this little dragon to suffer. She would take the best care of it, however she could...
SpookySableye SpookySableye

Iry Revus
'A few guys' Iry was confused by this, what did Reign mean by this, "Oh, um, okay." If Reign would leave, it would leave Iry once again confused and lost, but at least she had Shu now that he finally hatched, who puked up a little water. He would stare at the water now on the ground and tilt his head as if he had no idea of his water powers, then he let out a loud, or atleast as loud as a baby dragonling could get, shrill. Iry pet the dragon's little head to calm him down, "Shhh." She didn't wanna sound rude to ask what Reign meant by 'A few guys looking for her' so she kept her mouth shut on the matter.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Mawlock just watched his egg start moving noticeably, but not hatch. He was tempted to shake it but decided against it. "Hmmm." He looked around for someone who might be able to explain why his egg was freaking out but not hatching. He did his best to make the sudden jerking movements of his egg didn't cause him to drop it. That would make for a horrifying scene. He overheard one guy saying how it was his second year. Maybe he knew something about Mawlock's situation. He walked over to the white haired boy with his own dragon and the nervous looking girl with her egg, hugging his egg as it continued wiggling around. Mawlock looked up at them both, "Excuse me, sorry for interrupting. My dragon is having trouble getting out, should I be concerned or is it normal? It's my first year here." The egg was wiggling gently and it's size compared to Mawlock made the boy look even smaller than he already was compared to the other students.
SpookySableye SpookySableye MoltenLightning MoltenLightning

Last edited:
Mordred Pendragon
Mordred listened to twilight's speech, it was typical of him to give such a short speech but it got the job done. Once the speech was over and the students began to dispel Mordred wade the walk over to where he was keeping Ddraig, out of the way so he did not scare anyone. The large dragon bayed his head and stamped his feet in excitement to see his partner, this was why Mordred kept him out of the way. He was easily excitable around Mordred and could scare the new students, like he has last year. The dragon lowered its head towards Mordred, who then rubbed his snout lovingly and looked into the Dragons eyes “another year my friend. Let’s see what it holds”.

(Open to interaction)

Cora gasped at Twilight's words."You want me to be your own student?" She gasped, feeling dizzy, but collected herself in a moment. He had said she had potential, that was a compliment she never thought she would receive at this school, but she would try her hardest to work under Twilight. She would be a survivor at this school, she could make it through, and she would. "Well, I would be happy to do so under you. I just need to adjust to the thought." Cora collected herself at this point, and held her head up, her wild red hair swishing around her face. At that moment, a name came into her head. "Brego," she said under her breath. That was her dragon, she knew at that instant it was called Brego, and they would bond for life.

xAlter xAlter

Twilight Nox Vereor
"That is what I said, no?" Twilight responded, mirth filling his voice as he looked upon the flustered rider in training. To train under Twilight was a privilege only one other rider had received. That rider was one of the best riders in the school. It was a shame she had to drop out due to taking over her family. "If you need to take some time to adjust to your new position, take all the time you need." he said with a small smile. "Training under me will be daunting, but I assure you, you will feel all the more accomplished in the end." With his piece said, Twilight grabbed a pen and the top paper from a large stack. As student council president, he needed to do paperwork, and a lot of it. Looking up, turned to Tempest. "Get Mordred for me. I need to speak with him." Tempest disappeared in a puff of smoke to get the VP of the council.

Hestialuna Hestialuna Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14

Cora looked up at Twilight. She knew of this great honor, and she was excited to do it, ready to face any challenges he threw her way. She was slightly embarrassed at her repeating what he had said only minutes before, but she hid it well. Cora wanted to say something in return, she was usually good at coming up with what to say, but in this moment, she was silent. She nodded, despite the rigorous training she knew was ahead of her, she couldn't help but feel excited. Her parents would be proud she knew, but she wasn't sure she was ready to tell them. She didn't want fake love from them, if they were going to be kind to her, it would have to be real. Cora wasn't a sappy girl, and she definitely wasn't going to start it now, she would train under Twilight no matter the circumstances, and wouldn't stop unless she died in the process.

xAlter xAlter

Mordred Pendragon
Mordred was deep in thought and petting the head of Ddraig as he noticed Tempest appeared behind them. "Ah, I believe I am being summoned, my friend. Wait for me, I shall be back soon", he patted the red dragons nose one more time. The dragon stared at Mordred, huffed steam through his nose and turned away from the man, like a pouting child who didn't get their way. Mordred rolled his eyes and made his way to Twilights office. Once he entered he noticed a new student standing in the office, obviously someone Twilight had taken an interest in. "Why hello there, my name is Mordred Pendragon. A pleasure to meet you" Mordred performed an overly dramatic bow and turned to face Twilight, "What is it I may do for you my friend?".

xAlter xAlter Hestialuna Hestialuna

~Larisa Saphet~
Larisa was stuck in her thoughts, deeply immersed. When a voice spoke to her, different from Nicolas's, she snapped out of it and looked up to see the boy with his big egg. He looked pretty small in comparison to it, honestly. She looked at the egg as he mentioned not knowing what to do, watching it wiggle. She had no idea either. "Ah, sorry I'm no help, but... I really have no idea. I'm new to this whole thing too, haha..." she replied, staring at the egg in his hand. It was quite fascinating, seeing it move and shift like that.
Tetro Tetro

Cora started to stand un as another buy walked in. Twilight had mentioned his name, Mordred. She started as he spoke. She was waiting for Twilight to respond, when she realized he had addressed her. She turned pink for a moment, but then collected herself. "Pleasure to meet you as well. My name is Cora." She stood up then, looking him in the eye. "I need to check on my egg." She looked to Twilight, almost as if asking her new mentor for permission. "I am worried, I feel like I need to be with.. him."

Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 xAlter xAlter

Twilight Nox Vereor
Twilight looked up from his paper work and nodded. "Go check on your egg Cora. We'll begin your training tomorrow." he said to the girl. "Meet me here. If you can't find me, just ask any of the older students on campus." Twilight then turned his attention back to Mordred. Tempest appeared on his shoulder in her smaller form. "Mordred, thank you for coming. I need you to post the schedule on the notice board. We will be officially starting classes tomorrow." he said pushing a piece of poster towards Mordred. "And please, try to make at least one class."

Hestialuna Hestialuna Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14

1. Dragon Care
  2. Dragon Riding
  3. Physical Training and Sparring or Magic Practice
  4. Lunch
  5. History
  6. School Day Ends

Mordred Pendragon.
Mordred grimaced as Twilight pushed the piece of paper across the table. This menial task was beneath him. He sighed, he was the VP after all, "Right away", Mordred made his way towards the door, bowing again to Cora as he went. "Good luck, if you need anything don't be afraid to ask me my dear". He continued to walk out of the door, "I believe I will make period four a regular occurrence this year", he said waving the piece of paper over his shoulder as he walked out the door.

Sighing and feeling sorry for himself, a slight pout on his face, Mordred made his was down to the notice board and pinned it to the cork. Noting a large amount of other students waiting there already. They parted like the red sea once they had spotted him, wise choice. The temptation to light the thing on fire was yearning at him, alas, he stepped away and let the others fill the gap he had left behind him.

xAlter xAlter Hestialuna Hestialuna

Cora nodded at Twilight and Mordred. She then raced out of the door, only stopping at her room. She sighed, relieved. It was a bland room, the only fancy thing being an elaborate canopy bed, draped in thick red cloth. She had put her egg on the bed, it was soft and warm inside and the egg was safe. Cora breathed a sigh of relief. She was worried for the baby inside, and she promised herself never to leave it alone again. They would be at training together tomorrow, no matter what.

Iry Revus
Iry walked to the notice board, the sea of students looking at a piece of poster board was insane. She simply stood and waited for at least some of the students to part. Unaware if anyone was near her, she began humming sweetly. Passing the time she only knew how. Shu looked at Iry when she began humming and tilted his head, he's never heard her sing before. She stood with hands behind back, waiting... watching and waiting. She did see a man, one that she noticed with the Council president, the VP she could only assume. Once she figured this out, if he would make eye contact with her, she would quickly avert her eyes, not out of fear but she didn't wanna seem like a creep for staring.
Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14

Nicholas Helsing
Nicholas turned his attention away from the nervous Larisa and towards a new kid. Like Larisa, he also had a dragon egg, albeit one with a different pattern. However, he had brownish hair, and was noticeably shorter than her, which the egg only emphasized that fact. He took a look at the boy's egg, wiggling around in his arms. "Huh." He replied, looking inquisitively at the egg. In Nick's eyes, it seemed as if it was about to hatch somewhat soon. "No, I don't think there is anything wrong with it. If anything, I think it means your dragon is going to hatch soon. I'd definitely keep an eye on it though in case it hatches... Or if other stuff starts happening, that too."

Tetro Tetro

"It's been at it for a whIle. What if it can't ha-" He was cut off as part of the shell finally broke and a small hatchling wing could be seen while the baby dragon inside continued moving around. "It's hatching." He gasped softly. "Why does it have feathers on it's wings?" Mawlock tilted his head. The rest of the shell finally broke as the hatching stretched it's body and tiny wings. "Woah!" He quickly caught and held the hatchling as the shell pieces fell to the ground. "Hello Darius." He smiled at his new dragon. Darius had pale eyes and a yellow tint to his white feathers and fur. The tips of his feathered wings were a beautiful shade of purple. Mawlock looked up at Nicholas and Larisa, "Um, do air dragons normally look like this? Or is Darius something else?" He asked with uncertainty.

SpookySableye SpookySableye MoltenLightning MoltenLightning

Mordred Pendragon
Mordred was stood in the mill of other students when he noticed someone staring at him. It was the beautiful blonde from earlier. Once he had made eye contact she looked away. Mordred walked over, the crowd again parting for him as he walked uninhibited. Once in front of her, he looked at her, she was more breathtaking in person even if she was clad in armour. More than that he noticed her dragon, it had finally hatched and he was right, it was a rather magnificent creature. “Iry Revus, I presume? I am Mordred Pendragon, the Vice President of the student council. We may already know each other but I believe proper introductions are in order” Mordred performed a formal bow to the woman stood in front of him. He leaned on his cane and spoke again “You’re rather beautiful aren’t you” Mordred nearly slipped on his cane and caught himsel “Your dragon that is. Yes, your dragon is rather beautiful” he smiled as he quickly corrected himself trying to hide his embarrassment.

Kumii Kumii

Iry Revus
Iry looked up and saw Mordred right in front of her, she jumped back a bit, "Oh, yes, I am Iry." Mordred bowed before her, her assumptions were correct, he was the Vice President. When he bowed, she kinda got stuck on what to do to before bowing in return. When he said 'beautiful' to her then corrected himself to 'her dragon', she couldn't help but giggle as he nearly slipped and fell, "Nice save." Shu tilted his head and let out a small coo. Iry's giggle faded, a very light shade of pink on her cheeks, "For a Vice President, you're not very professional." She said with a smile. She seemed not bothered at all by the speech Twilight, after all this was her personality.

Mordred Pendragon
Mordred grew red as she noticed his mistake, 'Damn it I thought I had gotten away with it'.
"For a Vice President, you're not very professional." Mordred smiled at this, "The job is monotonous and rather boring at times. It helps to have a sense of humour, though I wish Twilight had one sometimes. If it wasn't for me I believe this academy would have dies of boredom long ago" "Then again there are always those who help me keep it interesting. Though right now I find myself drawn to you, you are an enigma and that has peaked my interest. A beautiful woman from a rather prestigious magical family with an uncanny ability weilding a sword. The nigh opposite of myself. The irony is laughable, no?".

Kumii Kumii

Iry Revus
Iry had no words, the mention of her family put mixed feelings in her. "I.. yeah." Her demeanor kinda changed. "I don't like to talk about my... 'family'." With air quotes around the family part, "Thanks for the compliment though. I say family with quotes because they prefer magical talent over sons and daughters. It's why I'm here in the first place." She snapped herself out, "Well since you know so much about me, why not tell me about yourself other then that your the Vice President?"

Twilight Nox Vereor
Maybe it was simple curiosity, or some goading by a higher being, but Twilight went down to the courtyard where all the students were gathered. He ignored the stares and gossip as he walked through the crowd, his hands neatly folded behind his back. He ignored the glares and angry threats or curses, asking or demanding why the success rate was so low. He soon became lost in his own thoughts as he neared the edge of the courtyard, and stared into the depths of the forest. He could still remember her, her name, her face, he voice, everything about her. He wouldn't forget, not when victory was so close.

Open for Interaction

Cora woke up, excited for lessons. She looked at the clock near her bed, and sat up so quickly, she felt dizzy. She had 15 minutes to get ready. She gulped, and rushed through her minutes until class, resulting in one braid and mismatched socks. She grabbed Brego's egg and ran to the place where she had talked with Twilight the day before. Regaining her composure just before she went inside, Cora took a deep breath and sighed, today, she would begin her new life here.

Mawlock saw Twilight as most other students turned to look at him. "Oh, um, thank you for your help." He thanked the two other students before going over to the student president guy. Darius remained calm as ever, simply observing and staring. Mawlock eventually got to the edge of the courtyard and spoke up, "Excuse me. My dragon has feathers, and some fur on him. Is that normal?" He asked Twilight. "I don't know much about hatchlings or dragons so I was hoping you could tell me what kind Darius is." He looked at Darius then back to Twilight.

xAlter xAlter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back