• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bradensbrooke Dragon Academy IC

Twilight Nox Vereor
Twilight was shaken from his thoughts as he looked at the young boy who spoke to him. He turned to face the boy completely, taking in his appearance and the dragon. Yes, an interesting dragon if he had ever seen one. "If I am correct, I do believe that is indeed a Holy, or Light, Dragon. Very rare those dragons are." Twilight said as he turned to face the forest once more. "In this world, there are 6 elements of dragons: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, and finally Dark and Light. Dark and Light are the most rare, and you, you seem to have one."

Tetro Tetro

Husaria had been up before the sun on the flight ranges, preferring to practice flying in low light conditions in the early morning than in the night.
She was in a particularly good mood today, the session had gone flawlessly and she'd become comfortable with a movement she'd been training for months now.
She flew in on Indra a lot more acrobatically than she would normally. She circled once before landing relatively suddenly in the grass off of the edge of the courtyard, Indra's wing beat braking in the air and sending a gust forward from them.
Husaria dismounted as her Wyvern settled, ducking underneath his arm to meet his gaze. That sort of flying excited this partner of hers, it'd do well for her to calm him down there, away from others. He was already bigger than most air elementals at the school, and even some earth ones, at roughly the length of a horse and carriage, minus tail and wingspan. Wyverns aged differently from true dragons and were significantly more primeval and instinctive in disposition. She didn't want him hurting curious first years in his heightened state of mind. As she caressed his muzzle and pushed back against his nudging, Husaria noticed Twilight standing mostly idly at the edge of the courtyard's stone floor. Husaria wasn't sure what to make of it. The President always came off as enigmatic to her, mentally in another world. She couldn't tell if he had taken notice of her or was staring into nothing again.
Husaria waved to him, just in case. She didn't want to seem rude.
There was a first year with him, holding a hatchling of some kind. It was very pretty, unlike anything she'd seen here. She took special notice of it because she knew of Indra's tendency to be a little too rough.
Having sufficiently calmed him down she walked over to the pair, Indra trailing a few paces behind her.
"President, ..." she greeted, bowing her head to his rank. She relaxed her stance and turned to Mawlock and his hatchling. "It's always a wonderful day when dragon and rider meet for the very first time.
What's the little guy's name?"

xAlter xAlter Tetro Tetro

Last edited:
Mawlock smiled, "A light dragon. Wow." He pet Darius lightly before holding him up to his shoulder. Darius wrapped himself around Mawlock's neck almost like a scarf and rested there, remaining silent as he continued staring and watching. Mawlock turned around and looked up at the girl who mentioned his dragon and asked his name. "His name is Darius... Say, you look familiar. What's your last name, miss?" He stared at her greyish hair and gentle featured face. She looked a lot like how his dad described his mom.
FTR FTR

Last edited:
Husaria smiled warmly at Darius. He was an especially cute hatching.
Her ears perked and interest peaked at the mention of a light dragon.
"Light dragon?" She mused, raising an eyebrow inquisitively. "Are we sure? I never thought I'd live to lay eyes on the sort." She added leaning down slightly to really look at him.

As she did, the question Mawlock posed caught her a bit off guard and she stared blankly at him for a moment.
"Hmm?" She responded
"Well, I suppose proper introductions are in order, aren't they? I am Husaria Arditi Etruscans of House Etruscans. It's a pleasure to meet you." She declared extending a hand out in greeting.

Tetro Tetro

Last edited:
Darius stared into Husaria's eyes with his own pale eyes. But the hatchling went back to resting on his rider. Mawlock reached out and shook Husaria's hand, "Mawlock Alderbane of House Alderbane. My mother was an Etruscans. So, that would make us cousins, in a sense." He lifted her hand and kissed the back of it. "It's a pleasure to finally meet the other half of the family I belong to." He let go of her hand gently. "But, that also means I have to become a better rider than you. As per house traditions. Since I am an Alderbane as well." Mawlock gave her a little playful smirk.
FTR FTR

Husaria smiled at the boy's gentility, he reminded her of her life before the academy.
"Or related to some degree, I'm sure." She remarked letting her hand fall back to her side. "I certainly am not to champion my family and not to represent House Etruscans. Not competently, anyhow."
Husaria snickered at Mawlock's challenge. She admittedly didn't know very much about the Alderbane house, but that businesslike competitiveness was very Etruscans.
"I suppose that is the case. I hope you retained the Etruscans mettle, I won't make it easy." She said lightheartedly, yet somehow discernibly serious. "Though, in honesty, I can't imagine I will be much of a challenge for you, what with Etruscans in your blood and a light dragon beneath you. " Husaria joked.

Tetro Tetro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back