Boys vrs girls

We have done it dudes. We won. 

*Sigh*

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you to my friend, @AxelWelrod, for his support in this struggle. And to @Heisenberg, for looking for the well being of this thread, and for all the supporters along the way!

It means a great deal that I have typed 200 into a box on a website, completing victory. Hooray, I will now give myself a celebratory muffin.

Fuck, my internet's back and I see this.

Well, turns out they weren't chauvinists so... I guess it's ok.

Thank you to my friend, @AxelWelrod, for his support in this struggle. And to @Heisenberg, for looking for the well being of this thread, and for all the supporters along the way!

It means a great deal that I have typed 200 into a box on a website, completing victory. Hooray, I will now give myself a celebratory muffin.

Oh, uh, thanks!

By the way, if you're still here, I'd like to say that it really got my blood running a bit and I enjoyed it while it lasted. I admit that I came here getting the wrong idea so that was kind of awkward. Turns out that you guys are pretty chill and so whenever I see you guys again it won't be as enemies but as friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
"We'z all 'bout fightan an' winnin'. Nuffin to it. Yoo'z 'umies call fer help, and we get da fightz and get strongah and bettah. Soon, i'mma get me an' me boyz to go find annuva challenge, and fight, an' win. Yoo'z need me an' me boyz, you call, an we take yer fightz."

@Heisenberg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back