• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ☾ Boys... Love? ☽

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
Boys… Love?

I am S0ybean and I’m looking for people to role-play something with me. This is in fact the second thread I’ve made but the other one is for mxf. I just wanted to create another threat because I’m weird like that. Just to be clear, this is a MxM thread.

Anyway up to the (boring) rules.

1. Be able to write at least 2 paragraphs for your posts. It’s not much and that we’ll enjoy it a lot more.
2. If you can’t reply for some time, want to change something or just can’t get into the role-play anymore… Please let me know. We can figure something out.
3. Do not use whiny, completely innocent with no backbone characters. Just… don’t.
4. Have fun !

And now the more interesting part of this threat: Pairings. (Don’t be afraid to suggest some of your own.)

> Tattoo Artist x Client
> Bartender x Single Father
> Servant x Master
> Best Friend x Best Friend’s Brother
> Manga Writer x Editor
>...

I could also do fandoms but I’ll use oc’s for that one (f.e. Boku no hero academia, haikyuu, etc.)

Last edited:
I was wondering if we could do an rp but I tend to do them with sort of horror aspects as well as romance, would you be up for discussing something like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back