• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Boys & Girls (Looking for Male)

e u n o i a

it's an avocado. . . thanks
. w e l c o m e .
it's ya girl Noi, back at it again with another search thread
let's get it started
. . .
r u l e s ' n ' s t u f f
I'M LIT I PROMISE LOL, this is all for aesthetic
18+ for drug use and other mature themes
please be active, i'm a full time worker and future student, i know life can get messy and hectic, but let me know
please please give me more than 2 sentences to work with! 2+ paragraphs MINIMUM
homegirl typically plays female
ooc chat is my fave because i love friends
i can do discord, email, pm, whatever your heart desires bb

i do heavily prefer discord, though
let me know your favourite fruit if you've read this far
. . .
p l o t . i d e a
"she's in designer jeans, on amphetamines, and wants you badly.
and he's a real animal gone out of control, who'd rather die young than get old."

so, this plot is based off of a song 'boys and girls' by a band named 'kill hannah' who deserves more popularity,(you can peep the lyrics if you want), but that's besides the point.
it's a bit of a fatal love sort of deal, but there's nothing that ruins a story more than sudden love or rushed romance. i think we can have a lot of fun fleshing out the drama and the whole romantic aspect of this story.
our two characters are a little self destructive, different in some ways, but the same in regard to being on the absolute wrong track. we can discuss how they meet and what not, but i can see it being a really dark, angsty story with our two fatally flawed characters. we can also decide whether we want our characters to continue down these paths when they get together, or if they will have some sense knocked into them. there are many different directions to go with this story, and i know it's a vague plotline, but if someone's up for plotting, i'd love to!
. . .
made it this far? you're awesome.
interested? even better. :>
send me a PM or do ahead and comment down below!

Last edited:
I’d be up for some dark angsty-ness if you are still looking.

Also: watermelon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back