• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Boyfriends for Hire

Are you unpopular? Boyfriend-less? Lonely beyond belief? Well the Boys-for-Hire is the service for you!!
Whether it's to be seen with a bunch of boys, or have a pretend-boyfriend, this service covers everything.
Well almost anything. If you want the late package that's an extra price.

So come on down, and find a boy, or boys that peak your interest.
If you are unhappy with the purchase, or feel like . the boy wasn't to your needs, get a refund.

So this idea popped into my head while sitting in my last final for class. I was sitting there taking a physics final, and bam. "Why don't I make a rp where you can hire a boy friend.
So the idea for the Roleplay, a girl which some will play, want's a boy for her parents dinner, or a girl wants a guy to show to her sister, so she would leave her alone. The reason behind why the want the service is never asked.

So who's interested.​

Okay I see a bunch of people interested. So I have a big favor to ask of from one of you. Would any of you mind making the links for the rp. I am swamped with finals and I would like to get this started.

Okay I see a bunch of people interested. So I have a big favor to ask of from one of you. Would any of you mind making the links for the rp. I am swamped with finals and I would like to get this started.
Which links do you need up? The character chat? Occ chat? Character list? I'd be happy to help.

Are you unpopular? Boyfriend-less? Lonely beyond belief? Well the Boys-for-Hire is the service for you!!
Whether it's to be seen with a bunch of boys, or have a pretend-boyfriend, this service covers everything.
Well almost anything. If you want the late package that's an extra price.

So come on down, and find a boy, or boys that peak your interest.
If you are unhappy with the purchase, or feel like . the boy wasn't to your needs, get a refund.

So this idea popped into my head while sitting in my last final for class. I was sitting there taking a physics final, and bam. "Why don't I make a rp where you can hire a boy friend.
So the idea for the Roleplay, a girl which some will play, want's a boy for her parents dinner, or a girl wants a guy to show to her sister, so she would leave her alone. The reason behind why the want the service is never asked.

So who's interested.​

I'm all in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back