• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern boyfriend for hire (plot idea)

seussical

am i more than you bargained for yet?
yo, i'm magnus. i've had this idea stuck in my head for a while, so hopefully someone likes it!
-
character a is a business man in his late 30s. he's worked so hard on his career that he has never married. of course, that raises a lot of questions. to quell those questions, he hires someone to be his boyfriend.

enter character b (my preferred character). he's a college sophomore (19 or so) and absolutely broke. he needs a way to pay his tuition and bills. as a transmasculine person with a blood clotting disorder, he can pass, but he can't take testosterone or birth control. it's caused him a lot of mental health issues. he also needs to pay for his endless medical and therapy bills.

when their paths cross, it seems like they've found their solutions. that is, until character b gets pregnant, and dips. after all, how is he going to tell a powerful business mogul that a kid who's half his age is carrying his child? his best solution is to run.
-
anyways, feel free to leave a comment or pm me.

Okay, if you're still open for this, I am incredibly interested!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back