• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Boy x Boy Partners?

xcatlordx

Yes I'm Janiel trash
I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a boy x boy rp with me ^^ It could be reality, fandom, anime, or anything you want (Except furries please :3) PM me or comment on this thread!

Teen Wolf, Supernatural, Queer As Folk, and many, many, ships. (i.e Phan, Tronner, Troyler, Myler). I also do many anime. For example, Soul Eater, Attack On Titan, and Ouran High School Host Club.

Soul Eater :3 Do you ship Soul X Kid or Kid X Crona (male) or something? As for youtubers, I've only ever rped Pewdie. and as much as I ship Phan I'm afraid I may mess up on either of the boys, though it wouldn't hurt to try.

Phan is like...lifeeeeeeee. I think i'd make a good Dan^^ But I ship Soul x Kid. I never really thought of Crona and Kid O.o Hm. That's a new ship xD .

Lol, well maybe I could try Phan.

As for Kid X Crona...there have been a few fics I've read, though understandably people pair him with Maka more often.

Awesomesauce cx

I usually do pair him with Maka because I hate Soul x Maka. I mean, I see why people ship them like hell. Or maybe it's because the thought of yaoi just makes my heart jump
xD .

Hello! I'm an m/m RPer and I'd love to RP with you! I prefer to be the uke, but if you want me to be the seme I'm okay with that, too. Message me if you're interested~!

Hey! I'm interested in Yaoi RP, whatever the idea is. Shot me a PM if you're still looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back