• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Bounds Unyielding

Dragon Slayer Arcos

End All Life; Embrace Silence
Plot Points:
  • Your character will be a young individual from an extremely prestigious family. You however, don't like your "destiny", which involves being the heir to the family. That doesn't sound so bad, right? Well, your family obviously isn't normal, but the majority of the world is unaware of how unusual you lot really are. For more than 1,000 years, your family has been some of the strongest and most proficient magic users in the world, and has helped shape the history of the world in many ways. This is your legacy, but you don't want it. Not the responsibility, nor the power. It doesn't help that you have very little magical talent, something both you and your family find incredibly vexing. If only you knew your real potential. However, by fate or chance, you manage to preform your very first real act of power. Too bad you mess up and summon forth something completely unexpected and dangerous.
  • My character will be one of the 7 Kings of Hell, one of the most powerful demons in existence. However, because of your crappy summoning, he is reduced to human form with his power severely diminished, though still fairly strong to the mortals. Bound by a vague yet unbreakable contract, this King of Hell must serve his new master.
  • Together the two will slowly develop a partnership, discover many new things neither could have anticipated, and be set upon a path that could either destroy or save the world. Together the two will grow, your character learning their true and immensely vast potential through tutorship from my character. My character will learn how to regain his lost power through trust and cooperation with your character. All the while facing dangers from inside and out of your family, the world in general, and evil Hell itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back