• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Bound

Syntra

Baba Yaga
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Psst! You. Yes, you. I've got a plot! Interested?

Your character lived a fairly boring and average life until one small encounter changed everything. An encounter with a car's bumper, to be exact. Yes, your character died in an accident. It turns out that she wasn't supposed to die, though; apparently she still has a role to fulfill and the Powers That Be aren't willing to let her off the hook just yet. Your character is therefore granted a special exception and revived. When she dies unexpectedly for a second time, the situation becomes a little awkward, but hey, what can they do, she is resurrected again. With her third death, it is obvious that someone - or something - is targeting her. Your character is pretty annoyed with the whole dying repeatedly ordeal, but what follows is even worse; she is assigned a bodyguard to watch her every step! The problem? The bodyguard comes from a different reality and is so lost here that she herself needs protection!

Well, that's the gist of it. I'd play the bodyguard, obviously. If you don't understand what I'm after, it's a comedic, mostly light-hearted FxF adventure. Romance is welcome, but not necessary. I would also like to develop a more serious plot to go with the silliness - your character is destined for great things, after all - but I'm more interested in the laughs and hilarious cultural clashes than I am interested in drama and heroics.

Some quick and dirty rules since I don't feel like writing paragraphs upon paragraphs of requirements:
  • Be able to write at least three paragraphs! I understand that it isn't always possible, but put an effort into your writing.
  • Don't expect a post every day. I'm employed and I also want to spend time with my partner. That being said, I will write at least three posts a week.
  • I'm European, so timezones may not match up.
  • Contribute to the story! Give me your ideas! Don't just message me with "hey i wanna rp," that kills my creativity and desire to roleplay with you.
  • Don't be rude!
Not that difficult, is it? Shoot me a message if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back