• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Both Fandoms and Originals Welcome!

Puppernickel

"For those who think, think big."
Greetings and Salutations! I am Puppernickel, but you can call me Pupper, Nickel, or just simply Pup. I've finally decided to get around to posting this, having postponed it for awhile due to life happening, but with the quarantine and life actually calming down for me - yes, I just called a pandemic calm - I have no excuse not to post this thread!

:A few things about myself:

>I am 19 and male, so for those that would like to know, you now do.

>I can usually post at least once a day, sometimes even more, but sometimes less. Life happens.

>I usually give anywhere between 2-5 paragraphs per post, depending on what I've recieved.

>I am a nervous talker. I am also an introvert. So talking to someone for the first time... well, please forgive me if I accidentally seem overwhelming at first. If I end up splurging way too much, please tell me. I'll do my best to try and tone down for you.

:Things I request of you:
>Please don't give me one liners. Now, I understand if you don't have anything more to add, or don't want to repeat what you've already said; that's fine. But if you can, please give more then just "Mark sat down" or "Jessica smiled". It can feel empty when that's all I'm getting form the other end of the RP.

>Please dont ghost me. Now, that doesnt mean you can't just leave if you want: I understand some people just dont want to continue, or life rears its head. But if you want to leave, just say so. That way I'm not worrying about your health for the next three months (unless that's why you've left) or expecting a reply that'll never come.

>While it's not a requirement, I would love to make some friends! If you want to OOC chat, then we can go right ahead and do so. Likewise, if you don't want to chit chat, that's okie by me as well.

Now on to what many people look at first. Yes, I know at least half of you skipped to here xD
+ means desire to RP!

:The All Important Fandom File!:
>My Little Pony++++++ {yes, I love the land of the ponies, and it is in fact one of my favorite cartoons. I have many ideas for this wonderful world, and several OCs as well.

>Undertale++ {I am slightly reluctant to place this here, but maybe I'll get lucky and it'll turn out fine. Here's hoping

>RWBY++++ {hmmmm, the land of Grimm and Dust. Quite the interesting world, and one I love dearly. While I may...disagree, with some of what's happened in the show, I enjoy the concept of the world and everything it could be.

Now, an important point to make. While I may not have posted anymore then these few fandoms, that doesn't mean I won't do others. On the contrary, I would love to be introduced to a world via RP. If you have a fandom you want to share, share it! Perhaps I'll be interested, who knows? There's a whole list of worlds that I've always wanted to RP, but never felt I ⁰had the knowledge to do justice.

I do also have original ideas, but this is already getting long, and the list would double if I tried to explain my ideas here. I'm totally open to your original ideas as well, so if you'd like bring it over and we can talk about it! Perhaps we have similar ideas to share with one another.

If you're interested, feel free to PM me! But if you have any questions I might have missed, please place them in the thread. You may not be the only one who has that question, so might as well let others see the answer as well :)

Would you be interested in fandom crossovers? Perhaps with fandoms you didn't list?

Kingdom Hearts + anime and lesser known Disney flicks and others?

My Hero Academia + DC Comics?

DC Comics + Marvel?

Hey. I can't create my own PMs because of not being able to upload an avatar but I am always down to try something with Undertale!

I’m down for doing something RWBY based since I most definitely agree with your opinion on it! Perhaps we can have it be our own team and story if you’re interested in that?

I think I'd be down for an MLP rp, and I can also handle crossovers if you want to see new fandoms as well.

Last edited:
Well then, let's get this started! *cracks knuckles*

Zachy1993 Zachy1993 I do enjoy crossovers, yes! In fact, some of my favorite RP experiences were in crossover worlds, so I may have a soft spot for them.

As for worlds not listed? Well, that's slightly tricky. See, I perfectly willing to do worlds not listed, but that will usually mean my information on those worlds will be limited to some degree. Take Kingdom Hearts for example. I love what I know of the world, and find it fascinating. Buuuut I've never actually played or seen playthroughs of any of the games xD

So, while there is a willingness to do a variety of fandoms, I may not be the most knowledgeable about said fandom. Doesn't mean I'm not willing though, I'm totally up for jumping into a world I know little about! Just know I may only know a little about them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back