• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Born To Be Heroes OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I contemplated it and I’m going with the blood bending one I’ll make her Stains granddaughter since that would put her in the right age group

Almost done with Vivian I finally picked a uniform but I still can’t think of a hero name that doesn’t sound horribly cheesy...I don’t want the word blood in her name if anyone knows any good hero name generators or has any suggestions LMK :closed eyes open smile:

Imma be honest with you chief. Lilliana2 Lilliana2 I've tried to search for some and the names given so far are too far fetched and goofy! I'll continue searching though.

Platlet, T-Cell, Ichor, Juice, Hemo Goblin, Claret....., Hemic, BP, Type-A*. Just few random names.

Pretty much easy to change last part with a B, O, Positive, Negative etc if needed

I recall Stains powers effectiveness depending on Blood type, B>AB>A>O (Never mentions +/-)

PlusUltra PlusUltra it did! I couldn’t think of a good way to incorporate that idea with her quirk though without making it more complicated T.T

I mean easy way is making controlling others blood harder/slopier if it doesnt match her own Bloodtype.

More waiting for it to start/everyone to make their characters i think? Hopefully

Users who are viewing this thread

Back