• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Born To Be Heroes OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Huh...so if its been a month everyones already been introduced to each other etc? Most MHA end up starting at either Entrance Exam or 1st day is all.

Imagine being the children of that legacy, yikes. either way i wanna call dibs on a league of Villains child if it happens.

"Isn't he the one who killed 200 fath-?"
"I'm not my dad, okay? What he did has nothing to do with me."

"Oh sure, but when I say my dad never killed anyone nobody believes me....."

I’m still working on my Cs I’ll have it up soon! I have two different character ideas and I’m torn between them...one is the same I used on previous RPs and her quirk is Plant manipulation or I was thinking of making a different one who’s quirk is being able to manipulate blood. I think the plant quirk is easier to work with but the other one I was hoping I could make her the illegitimate child of Chizome Akaguros (Stain) which would be a fun backstory to work with idk :closedeyescryingfrown:

I’m still working on my Cs I’ll have it up soon! I have two different character ideas and I’m torn between them...one is the same I used on previous RPs and her quirk is Plant manipulation or I was thinking of making a different one who’s quirk is being able to manipulate blood. I think the plant quirk is easier to work with but the other one I was hoping I could make her the illegitimate child of Chizome Akaguros (Stain) which would be a fun backstory to work with idk :closedeyescryingfrown:
I do like the blood character idea!

I do like the blood character idea!
me too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back