• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Bork's Bodega - A Menu of 1x1's

Borkus Lazorus

pixel-jeff-waiting-ll-2.gif

ABOUT ME

- Call me Bork, Borky, Bork-Bork, The Lazer or whatever pops your toot.
- 21 with 10 years of role-playing.
- Primarily prefer MxF pairings with me as the M but I've been experimenting with FxF as well.
- Romance is optional. Sometimes, it works. Sometimes, it doesn't.
- I literally have no limits for what I can handle in my RP except for borderline, disgusting depraved shit. Get your bestiality, futanari stuff outta here.

ABOUT YOU
- Don't really care about your age. I roleplayed with 25 year old people when I was 15, believe it or not. I don't give a hot flaming shit about what age you are. You could be a fossil or a precocious giga-brain baby chad. Doesn't really matter.
- Must send a writing sample in your DM to see if we're a fit.
- Must be comfortable with writing multi-paragraph posts.
- Have a decent command of grammar and syntax.
- Be comfortable with doing equal weight on world-building, character development and narrative development.

WORD INTEREST BANK

This is just a random smattering of stuff that interests me when you want to propose any original plots to me.

cyberpunk/retropunk/science fantasy/geopolitical war/space opera/cooking/epic fantasy/lost civilization/mecha/futurism/hyper capitalistic dystopias/kojima was not a hack/sentient forest critters in medieval enclaves/greek tragedy/futuristic westerns/post-apocalypse/dying earth/vancian fantasy/medieval fantasy/war crimes/cold war paranoia/urban fantasy/hidden societies/wizard cops/dark fantasy/berserk but without the rapey parts/every single weird conspiracy is actually true/urban mythology/meat-punk/hostile alien environments/blue and orange morality

FANDOMS

- ASOIAF/GOT
- Blade Runner
-Cyberpunk 2020/2077
- Caves of Qud (Have been addicted for 500 hours)
- Cataclysm DDA
- Fallout (Will have to make this interesting for me)
- Rimworld
- Mystery Flesh Pit (Interested)
- Grimdark Pokemon
- Papers Please
- SCP Foundation (semi-interested, have to catch up on anything post 3000 canon wise)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R/Roadside Picnic (CHEEKI BREEKI)
- Shadowrun
- Underrail
- Worm

ORIGINAL PLOTS

1. wiz cops, wiz cops, wiz cops, whatcha gonna do when they curse your ass

wizard cops. wizard brutality. we are two wizard cops doing wizard business in wizard city, arresting former felon warlocks for avoiding arrest, locking up illegally modified brooms, busting down potion traffickers, helping the local half-orc fetch his wyvern out of the tree and making sure our body clarivoyance cams are working.

2. walmart apocalypse. wal-pocalypse. we're running out of portmanteaus.

everything is walmart and walmart became a mega-super-dee-duper corporation that would make Jeff Bezzos pee-pee go hard-hard. walmart spans an entire continent, departments become settlements, the employees are lobotomized drones and don't let security catch your butt.

3. cuba but with space mechas

we are mecha mercenaries employed by the space CIA to assist in the revolution of a space banana republic. civilian casualties and napalm ahoy.

4. fantasy restaurant quest

in this fantasy world, the restaurant business is sexist and horrible. trolls eat your field of ingredients, you have to be ready for the gnome cartel and god help you if you enrage the local orc critic. we are two chefs seeking to make business in a world full of adventurers and warlords.

Last edited:
Idk if ur still looking but Id like to try a Fallout rp with ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back