• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Boredom-It's Lethal. (Looking for 1x1s)

TeamRWBY

Huntress
Hi guys! So, I'm new here, but I am not new at roleplaying. I'm 18 years old and of the female variety. I don't care how old you are, what your gender is, or what your sexual preference is; so long as you want to roleplay, you're good in my book. Please note that my PM's are not on just yet, so any inquiries should be made here. Anywho! Let's get into the good stuff:

I have a few pairing ideas/plots, but feel free to suggest your own!

Fake marriage/fake engagement

College settings

Big City Lawyer x Small Town Law Grad.

Something to do with Childhood best friends

Bonnie x Clyde (1920s or modern)

Roommate x Roommate

I also have an arranged marriage idea, but with a modern twist:

Character A and B both come from up and coming families. The male's family has strong political connections/some business while the female's family has a wealthy background. Both sets of parents want what the other has, so they decide they want their kids to get married. They spring this on their children who are now full grown adults, both want to please their parents, but are they willing to marry each other to do so?

So that's about it! Again, feel free to come up with your own stuff if you don't see anything that intrigues you.

Hi! I was wondering if you were interested in doing the arranged marriage one with me? It sounds really interesting and I'm pretty bored too. And I'm new as well.

LadyOfSixVillages said:
Hi! I was wondering if you were interested in doing the arranged marriage one with me? It sounds really interesting and I'm pretty bored too. And I'm new as well.
Sure thing! I play either gender, so if you want to pick which character you want you can :)

LadyOfSixVillages said:
I would rather play the female. I am so terrible at male's sometimes it isn't funny. ^^"''
Hahaha, sounds good. I don't really know how to make roleplays on here, do I just open another thread?

Oh okay, I see! This is kind of like this other site I was on. Would you want to discuss it more or would you like for me to open a thread now?

I can do either, I can personally write anywhere from 1-5 paragraphs. But I usually mirror.

Also, I'm writing up the bio form. Unless you already have a format, in which you can use that, haha

LadyOfSixVillages said:
Kk, I usually do the same. I will look at the bio form when you are done.
Oh! I forgot to ask: Do you want pictures in the bios? if so, real life models or anime?

Lol, alright, sounds good! I'm making a reply for one other rp right now and as soon as I'm done I'll get right on this one, if that's okay?

LadyOfSixVillages said:
How about you start, since it is your rp idea, and I will follow. xD
Oh! So I wanted to ask how we wanted their parents to kind of spring on them "hey you guys are getting married" Like maybe a dinner party or something at her house? Or I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back