• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Bored

Austin F. Skiafos

SOLDIER 1st class
Ok so l don't have enough brain energy to think and l will actually listen to what you have to suggest for rps. Anything is fine by me. So message me with your idea.

It's okay, a fandom is like a group of fans for something, like you can have video game fandoms were people congregate online to discuss that video game. Star wars fans, for example, could be considered part of a star wars fandom, depending on how into it they are.

Well most things for role playing l am interested in for fandom base are ironically star wars (l need to get off the star wars fandom before the movies get more boring and complex or less interesting. Uh you don't see this.... Don't tell other star wars fandom people please.), Dc and marvel although more towards Dc due to teen titans and a few animes l don't remember the names of. Also final fantasy fandom almost forgot that.

(Yeah, and what's with Reyas (I don't know how you spell her name, the main Mary sue lead) being really good? The only theory I managed to create is that perhaps she was being force possessed by Yoda.)

Personally I like fantasy (warhammer, Harry Potter (although it's always set in a far darker Harry Potter world, were the death eaters are more like the soldiers in equilibrium than the wusses they are in the book) Acotar, Tog, that sort of thing)

Personally I like fantasy (warhammer, Harry Potter (although it's always set in a far darker Harry Potter world, were the death eaters are more like the soldiers in equilibrium than the wusses they are in the book) Acotar, Tog, that sort of thing)
Gotcha. Yeah they made the death eaters wusses it was disappointing.

Gotcha. Yeah they made the death eaters wusses it was disappointing.
I try not to make them too overpowered, but as we usually play teenage characters when we encounter them, our characters normally get completely owned due to how proficient they are. I also generally increase their sphere of influence, so they know and keep influencing more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back