• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Bored🙄😒

Turtle Queen1010

Turtles are amazing!
Hey everyone :3 hope everyone has been doing okay!
Is anyone out there who wants to do a kidnap roleplay with me being the victim or roleplay with my new oc Amber. I have two plots for Amber. I have other plots as well that im willing to do. So please comment below if you would. ^-^ thank you for your time!

Amber's plot 1:

Since Amber’s dad shot her Mother In front of her, nothing has been the same. Her dad was more abusive and more drunk. He hunted vampires more as well... Driving him mad. Since Amber(muse a) was in preschool shes been picked on because of her shy personality plus of her ice powers, there was always someone to protect her from those kids... That (muse b) person was you. Since you both were little kids you began watching her, making sure she’s safe... Amber never knew this but as years went on you developed a crush on her... Some may believe in vampires, many dont, some hunt and even kill vampires. Amber is one of those non believers she always thought her father was crazy, that was until she was walking through the woods at night, a vampire (muse c) jumped down in front of her. “hmm.. Fresh prey.” He said. Amber backed up. Prey..?” she asked the vampire grinned, showing his fangs. “Just... stay still..” he said to her. Amber screamed, as she was pinned to a tree... The vampire sunk his teeth into her neck, drinking her blood. The more she struggled... The weaker she felt. After that... everything went black. The last thing she heard was fighting and a males voice..

Ambers plot 2:
Rumors has it, there’s a vampire who lives in a manor inside the woods. Muse A decided to go check it out. Muse B is a vampire who doesn’t like to drink blood he lives there, inside the manor he came back from his walk only to find Muse A wondering around. After messing around with Muse A, Muse A and muse b, become friends. What didn’t know was that Muse b was a vampire. What happens when muse B loses control and drinks Muse A blood and brings Muse A home and her father finds out that muse B is a vampire, and her father hunts supernatural, especially vampires?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back