• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

>Bored<

Hi! So I've noticed you've already made multiple intro threads, I would like to point out the antispam rule that RPN has in place, so I'm afraid you can't be making multiple intros ^^" but! What I can do is I can point you in the direction of the interest checks for one on one rp's as well as group rp's and even have this thread moved into an interest check forum!

Hi! So I've noticed you've already made multiple intro threads, I would like to point out the antispam rule that RPN has in place, so I'm afraid you can't be making multiple intros ^^" but! What I can do is I can point you in the direction of the interest checks for one on one rp's as well as group rp's and even have this thread moved into an interest check forum!
Wait Those Were All Intros....
Sorry Ima Noob Rn, It Was So Much Easier In 2013.
But Wait, Spamming Is All At Once, Not Over A Course Of Days.
But Yea, Please Move It For Me.
Thanks.

He can't move it, but I can. ^33^ Which interest check forum would you like it in?

Well, they're separated by setting and/or type, so whichever kind of RP you think you'd like! 1x1 are for up to three players. The rest of the categories are for RPs with 4 or more players:
Fandom, Fantasy, Futuristic, and Realistic/Modern are the setting subsections.
Colosseum is for RPs that are entirely or almost entirely combat.
Dice is for those that use dice (like Dungeons & Dragons). Nation Building is for large-scale RPs rather than ones at the individual level.
Quests are an interesting type that work like a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure book, where the GM writes the story and plays all the characters, but other people can come and vote at certain parts to change how it goes.

Well, they're separated by setting and/or type, so whichever kind of RP you think you'd like! 1x1 are for up to three players. The rest of the categories are for RPs with 4 or more players:
Fandom, Fantasy, Futuristic, and Realistic/Modern are the setting subsections.
Colosseum is for RPs that are entirely or almost entirely combat.
Dice is for those that use dice (like Dungeons & Dragons). Nation Building is for large-scale RPs rather than ones at the individual level.
Quests are an interesting type that work like a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure book, where the GM writes the story and plays all the characters, but other people can come and vote at certain parts to change how it goes.

Maybe 1x1?
Ye, Probably That.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back