• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bored silly— hit me up!

Hello, everyone! After ghosting for a few months and watching some of the RPs fly by, I’ve decided to put up a partner search. Hopefully it’ll help me get into the swing of things. I’m dreadfully shy, lol. So anyway, onto the details!

- I can roleplay over both RPNation and Discord.

- I will only play canon characters, as that is what I’m best at. You can play whatever you want! OCs and Canons alike are welcomed with open arms.~

- That being said, Multifandom/Crossovers are fine with me.

- I’d prefer you tried to post at least one paragraph, but in cases of rapid-fire dialogue I’ll be more forgiving. On the flip side of the coin, please note I probably won’t write HUGE responses. 3/4/5 paragraphs is my most comfortable post cap.

- I understand if you lose interest- I do the same thing, sometimes. Just don’t be afraid to come back and ask for the same/a different roleplay later on! I won’t hold any grudges against you. Hopefully the same courtesy can be extended to me, though I’ll try to say something if I’m not feeling it anymore. ^^

- Character sheets aren’t necessary or even preferred- though if you want to send one for your OC if you play one, I won’t stop you!

Fandoms I’m interested in (in order of greatest to least interest, though i like all of them :3):

- RWBY
- Pokémon
- Don’t Starve
- Touhou
- Elder Scrolls (on a case by case basis- I’m slightly picky about this one)
- Soul Eater
- Earthbound/Mother series
- Wings of Fire

We can plot things out as little or as much as you want in PMs. Feel free to hit me up!! I look forward to meeting all of you~ <3

Hello! Im interested!

Lovely! If you’d like to hop over to PMs, we can work something out and see what you’re most interested in. =D

Hello Hello~!
What Soul Eater characters are you able to do?

Bonjour, dear fellow! I think I can play all of the main roles fairly well- alongside some side-ish characters like Stein or Chrona. I’m flexible. Who/what do you have in mind? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back