• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Bored and needing Rp Partners (FxF Preferred)

Goggles777

Oki doki kids, let's get down to brass tacks.

Rules are simple, pleased be able to type up a good response with a decent length and little errors, and let's just try to be generally cool to each other and talk about stuff. Talking is good, it's how we know what interests we share and how we resolve stuff.
That pretty much covers it, we'll talk about what's cool or not in rps because rp partner compatability isn't necessarily for certain in an opening thread.

Addendum

I'm not looking for just sexy times, I'd like someone who can do long and short term.

~~~~~~

Okay now here's the meat of it.
I can do both originals and fandoms.
I can do OCs and I can get a good handle on Canons.
I highly prefer FxF but if I'm in the mood and the plot is good, I can swing FxM and MxM.

No weird stuff. Age gaps that are about 10-15 is fine, but anything as weird or weirder than parent x child or underage and that's generally no-go.
I honestly consider anything that's furries or furry-like less weird than that. So yeah, if you have a thought, bring it up and we'll see.

~~~~~~

Originals

Normal slice of life stuff usually bores me. There needs to be some action and excitement to keep me interested.

I'm cool with Sci-fi, Fantasy, Historical, Steampunk, Dieselpunk, etc.

Dystopia I'm not really a fan of and Supernatural can be okay.

Fandoms

I like a bunch of different stuff. If it has a name next to it, that'll be a canon character I'd like you to play but it's not really necessary and we can discuss OCs or other characters or what.

Sonic the Hedgehog

I've played a lot of the games, mostly the Adventure series and the few the came after that and I've read most of the Archie Comics and all the IDW ones out.

(Bunnie Rabbot)

Saints Row 3 & 4

Rune Factory Frontier & 4

(Cinnamon, Anette and Forte respectively)

Steven Universe

Outlaw Star

(Melfina)

Aggretsuko

Dragonball Z

Digimon (Adventure, Tamers and Frontier)

(Hikari for Adventure)

Pokemon (Kalos and Alola)

G Gundam

Soul Eater

Legend of Zelda (haven't played Breath of the Wild)

Bayonetta (haven't played 2 yet)

Final Fantasy 7

Fallout 3

Golden Sun

Nioh

Crash Bandicoot

Borderlands

Monster Hunter World (Haven't completed it yet)

Avatar (Last Airbender and I watched first season of Korra)

Zoids (chaotic century and new century)

Bojack Horseman

My Little Pony/Equestria Girls

If something isn't on here and you're curious, feel free to ask. Worst you can get is a "no".

So yeah, if any interest, contact my Discord, it's probably where we'll end up rping because I don't check rpnation often.

Gpizano #2882

Last edited:
Hmmmm... I wouldn't mind doing some things with Digimon. Probably something in Adventure series.

Although I don't know too much about it... since I mainly know Digimon from the World games.

Hey I'm interested! I was hoping to find someone to do a FxF role play! I also think a Sci-Fi or post apocalyptic RP would be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back