• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Borderlands Only Search - Might Double

La Farfalla Blu

All I want for Christmaaaaas is youuuuu
Hey, keeping this real quick cause I'm looking for a single Borderlands RP. While I might usually say that it isn't first come, first serve, I admit that those who would be interested in Borderlands, much less those interested in playing (Handsome) Jack, are slim to none. That being said...

tenor.gif
^^^ I'm looking for someone to play this asshole ^^^

*I have OCs and a few canons I'm interested in playing opposite to him. Ask me about them.

*I have played all the games - 1, 2, Pre-Sequel, and even Tales from the Borderlands. Make sure you clarify what you've played so I don't spoil anything or try to incorporate a plot and you know diddly shit about what I just wrote up.

*I don't expect this relationship to be sunshine and butterflies, hell I don't even think they'll start off liking each other at the beginning? I'm a huge advocate of hatemance (hate and romance, not this weird hate and bromance definition I'm seeing) that evolves into something where they know they can't live without the other. The quick definition - this relationship will not be healthy at the start, maybe/probably not ever. It really depends on how you play Jack.

*Post length isn't as important as characterization, plot, and the actual quality of the post. If you are concerned with not being able to post much, don't stress - just focus on the things I mentioned. As long as it isn't...
-"I am happy," he said. He walked out the room. He came back. He grinned.
-Add a bit of flare to your post! Describe his or her thoughts while they do something! Don't just give me a noun, verb, and maybe an adverb! It makes me sad.

*More frequent posts are best, but I know we all have lives outside of roleplaying. Communicate with me if your post schedule is going to deviate from what it usually has been, and we'll be just peachy.

*I'm more than happy to take suggestions about my OC or plots, but if we're doubling up, I'm less likely to accept those changes.

*I will double if you let me play an OC, you at least know or are willing to learn about the events that take place in all four games (I'd be more than happy to recap you), and you are fully invested in both characters. First whiff that you are half-assing Jack, I'm ditching.
-If we do double, the other pairing can be M/F, M//, or F// (bonus points for F//).

*PMs or emails only. No threads.

*There will be plenty of swearing and darker themes. Tell me your limits and I'll tell you mine.

*Please contribute to the story. I wish didn't have to put this here, but I'm sick of running into potential partners that want me to come up with the entire roleplay. If we only do Jack and my OC, I understand a bit more. Just a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back