Chitchat book reccomondations

zachie mel

the demon prince
what are some books you like? I am looking for more to read, I like fantasy ((dragons, fairy, knights in armor)), horror (( scary or intense, zombie survival)) can you guys recommend some books for me? I am looking to read more, thanks guys!!!^;3^:angels:

If you like dragons, you might like the Talon saga by Julie Kagawa. I'm still reading it but it's pretty fantastic. Kagawa also wrote a series called the Iron Fey series, which is about fairies...sorta.

If you like dragons, you might like the Talon saga by Julie Kagawa. I'm still reading it but it's pretty fantastic. Kagawa also wrote a series called the Iron Fey series, which is about fairies...sorta.
I'm looking for something a little more adulated . like days of air and fire type

I'm looking for something a little more adulated . like days of air and fire type
ad·u·late
verb
  1. praise (someone) excessively or obsequiously
You're looking for something that has more praise?

Have you read the Witcher series? The books the games are based upon. I think you might like them.
Also Dragonlance, it's a huge cycle and not all books are on the same level and they're done by different authors but the original trilogy is nice.
The Wheel of Time as mentioned above is also a big fantasy cycle but maybe worth giving a try. It has interesting premise.

ill write down the wheel of time and check it out on my next library trip

Attachments

• Librarby.png
    Librarby.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 1
If you like fantasy, may I recommend the Taran Wanderer series by Lloyd Alexander? They're what the Disney film The Black Cauldron was based off of. Believe me, there's so much awesome stuff that Disney failed to capitalize on in these books

what are some books you like? I am looking for more to read, I like fantasy ((dragons, fairy, knights in armor)), horror (( scary or intense, zombie survival)) can you guys recommend some books for me? I am looking to read more, thanks guys!!!^;3^:angels:

The Power of Now (nonfiction)
The other genres I don't know. My friend likes Charlene Harrison or something like that, the author of the series that became the TV show Trublood.

I like science fiction, and for science fiction, I recommend anything by Orson Scott Card, but especially...Ender's Game.

For nonfiction books that will change your life, check out:

The Power of Now, by Echert Tolle
Blue Like Jazz, by Donald Miller
Man's Search For Meaning (can't remember the author's name)
Gorilla Mindset, by Mike Cernovich (ignore his politics, it's a great book)
Bridge Across Forever by Richard Bach

Happy reading

Users who are viewing this thread

Back